Family of a Killed Thug Want Defender Arrested for Defending Himself

Horray, a human death. I think I'll gloat!

Human? Of course he was a human being, dumbass, so was Hitler, Ghenghis Khan and every child molester that ever lived.

So fucking what, you cretin.

Shit, if you libtard ass hats ever had a valid thought I think you would choke to death on it.

I will join you once the numbers increase due to constitutional carry. Most certain to happen like Obama's next golf game

-Geaux

I celebrate each and every time a law abiding citizen puts another thug into the ground, and that fagots like Manchester abhor it just makes it that much more of a pleasure, lol.

It is a shame that stupid ass criminals have to put themselves in a situation where a person has to choose to kill the morons.

But I am happy no innocent person got hurt, a thing libtards like Fagchester cant comprehend.

One dead scumbag. That's a win.

Clue to you other dipshits. If you don't want to die too, don't point guns at innocent people because some of them might be legally armed and know how to use those weapons. And then your idiot friends or relatives will be left to try to tell everyone what a fine person you were. Before you got yourself killed.

and society improves with one less piece of trash trying to terrorize and take from others instead of putting an honest days work

there's LOTS of illegal ways to make lots of money, but they require a bit of thought. armed robbers are cretins. anybody with a lick of sense can have 1/4 mill $ in 3 years, it's so easy. Then if they know diddly about investments, they will be retired in another year. And it's all LEGAL.

Human? Of course he was a human being, dumbass, so was Hitler, Ghenghis Khan and every child molester that ever lived.

So fucking what, you cretin.

Shit, if you libtard ass hats ever had a valid thought I think you would choke to death on it.

Lol, Fagchester negged me for being honest on this post.

What a ****! lol

Forum List

Back