Family of psycho driver who fell asleep at wheel and crashed now suing employer!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is BS. The sleepy driver should have called a taxi or a friend to drive her home. I'm sick of people who drive while they're tired and endanger everyone else.

Family of nurse killed in car crash sue hospital for 'working her to death' | Mail Online

11 November 2013

The widower of a nurse who died in a car accident after a grueling 12-hour shift is now suing her former hospital for allegedly 'working her to death'.
Jim Jasper's wife Beth died last March 16, after falling asleep behind the wheel while driving home after a night shift at The Jewish Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Mr Jasper is now suing the Mercy Health Group for causing her death, claiming that the stress of extra hours caused by under staffing led to the fatigue that caused her accident.

The family survivors who are suing are just trying to make a quick buck off her death.

Its fair enough. She may have worked 12 hours straight without a proper break, and probably didn't even realise how tired she was.

Its fair enough. She may have worked 12 hours straight without a proper break, and probably didn't even realise how tired she was.

And in this economy, probably too afraid to object out of fear of losing her job.

Stop making excuses for this psycho. You're another nut who thinks everyone has a right to drive a car no matter how impaired they are!! The world is lucky this nut only killed herself and not some innocent person like most impaired drivers do.

By defending the hospital, Shootspeeders clearly wants to put more impaired drivers on the road, and thus should be shunned by all decent people.

Hospitals deliberately understaff nurses, and then demand constant overtime as a condition to keep the job. It's cheaper for them that way, paying the benefits for one person doing the work of two. A nurse can't just switch jobs, because all the employers do the same thing. The hospitals should be sued until they scream. It needs to be made clear that it will be more expensive for them to pay out liability than it will be for them to hire enough nurses.

This is BS. The sleepy driver should have called a taxi or a friend to drive her home. I'm sick of people who drive while they're tired and endanger everyone else.

Family of nurse killed in car crash sue hospital for 'working her to death' | Mail Online

11 November 2013

The widower of a nurse who died in a car accident after a grueling 12-hour shift is now suing her former hospital for allegedly 'working her to death'.
Jim Jasper's wife Beth died last March 16, after falling asleep behind the wheel while driving home after a night shift at The Jewish Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Mr Jasper is now suing the Mercy Health Group for causing her death, claiming that the stress of extra hours caused by under staffing led to the fatigue that caused her accident.

So they had a nurse from a Catholic nuns organization working at a Jewish hospital?

By defending the hospital, Shootspeeders clearly wants to put more impaired drivers on the road, and thus should be shunned by all decent people.

I never defended the hospital, you miserable wretch. I criticized this psychopath nurse who chose to drive while severely impaired. I also criticize the money-grubbing widower who's trying to get money out of her death.

Stop making excuses for this psycho. You're another nut who thinks everyone has a right to drive a car no matter how impaired they are!! The world is lucky this nut only killed herself and not some innocent person like most impaired drivers do.

Piss off, you fool. People like you cause road rage.

I never defended the hospital, you miserable wretch. I criticized this psychopath nurse who chose to drive while severely impaired. I also criticize the money-grubbing widower who's trying to get money out of her death.

Do you not understand that she may not have realised how tired she was? Or are you ignoring that?

Forum List

Back