Father of fallen Muslim soldier blasts Trump

very vulgar-------it was a disgustingly vulgar accusation made
in a very public venue and TELEVISED (no less)
" YOU have never sacrificed....." That lump of shit
does not live in Donald Trump's undies------he could have
no idea what has been the turmoil of his life or anyone else's.
Time to put Khan up before the cameras have him face a crowd of parents who lost their kids to ALLAHUAKBAR farting animals
so now gold star parents are lumps of shit?

trump hasn't sacrificed anything. what he has done is put forth a proposal that would have kept the khans out of the united states. why shouldnt they speak against him?

the Khans were living in a UAE country-----that means----an OIL RICH ARAB LAND where the only people who have rights are MUSLIMS -------"guest workers" who are non muslims are gleaned from THE MOST impoverished lands---paid next to nothing---and treated like slaves------it has been documented many cannot ESCAPE. -----women (and most likely boys) are regularly raped. My own kid----when in the Navy NOTICED
something when his ship docked in one of the emirates ------all the work was being done by HINDOOOS. My little snowflake--engaged one of the workers in conversation-----the man was DELIGHTED to tell his story--------not a pleasant one---you would not care.
you win the irrelevant rant award.

you win the CLUELESS award-----I have addressed the
***) CENTERPIECE (*** of the current and ongoing
WORLD WAR (as in number 3)

....dim as he seems---even da POOOP
alluded to it in a kind of left-
handed manner
so your opinion is that because the khans immigrated to the uae and then to the united states where their son volunteered for the army and died for his adopted country tbat somehow they are responsible for other wvils in the world?

you know what your real and sole problem with the khans is? they are muslim and they dared to speak out. that's the only thing you care about.

your "logic" is suggestive of psychosis. At no point did I assert that any of the KHANS----dead or alive are responsible for the ""wvils"" in the world. I discussed their LIKELY background----which seems to me to be---probably Pakistani--
somewhat educated to the point of being of some value to
an oil rich arab country. Maybe Mr Khan got hired as a teacher or something like that (????) The son was born in
the oil rich country------which may or may not have made him eligible to be a citizen----in fact it may not have been ENOUGH. So they migrated to the USA----
The above is educated conjecture. Mr Khan does not
like the idea that Donald Trump has noted with alarm---lots of
Islamic terrorism in the USA and, therefore wants to find ways
to reduce it by reducing muslim immigration to the USA----
until ways are found to counter Islamic terrorism. I have noted lots of things in my life-----like things about islam and muslims because I have worked with socialized with muslims since I was 19 years old (I am much much older now) I heard hate rants in mosques LONG LONG before 2001 and
predicted as I looked at little boys sitting on the floor next to their fathers ---SOME OF THOSE KIDS ARE GOING TO GROW TO BE MURDERERS ---that was a time when the
site on which the WTC would be built was-----down the road---
a hike of----maybe a mile. I also heard about the marvelous UTOPIA which is the Islamic Caliphate----long long long
before ISIS popped up. VIOLENT STRUGGLE TO IMPOSE
"CALIPHATE" IS ISLAM---the islam of more than one
billion people. The issue is now at the base of an ongoing
war. Even pooop fried head seems to recognize that fact.

Oh noes Trump is surely finished now...for the 1,054th time
Funny thing is....you support him....all the way.

Funny thing is....I support him over Cankles, anyone with an ounce of sense does. Now go make another strawman thread and get shellacked again, Hairy Back....and get past any thinking person takes you serious. You lie for starters....that's just sad
Funny thing is....I called it. Your support of Drumpf......and the truth bothers you so much that you have to resort to nothing but personal attacks that have nothing to do with the political topic at hand.

It was only a year ago she said "If he dies by his own hand (Trump), so be it" in regards to his commentary about McCain. Amazing what a difference a year can make isn't it?

you do not have to understand-----it is very rude for ANY person to ANNOUNCE publically-----"I SUFFER MORE THAN
DO YOU"
. Mr Khan was very very out of order. I am not all that sure that Trump acted dishonestly in business----any person who manages as many businesses as he does will have lawsuits.
Funny that you castigate Khan for that but not Trump.

Rude or not, losing a child to fighting our nation's war is a suffering loss. Working hard to make money is not. Trump fucked up even by replying to this issue much less trying to compare his "sacrifices" to the Khan family's.

yes----losing a child is a huge loss to any parent-----SO?
Trump did not kill the kid. Trump has a policy about muslim
immigration to the US that is designed to lessen the number
of parents who lose children to Islamic violence. The Khans came to the USA from an OIL RICH EMIRATE. The bitch
---Tashfeen Malik did not come to the USA victim of misery----
she came from a prosperous family in Pakistan---and even spent years in oil rich Saudi Arabia-------we did not need that
bitch in the USA. btw---her mother and father lost a child too. and so did lots of americans. There are far more desperate people with few alternatives that need immigration to the USA---
like the Christians of Turkey

you do not have to understand-----it is very rude for ANY person to ANNOUNCE publically-----"I SUFFER MORE THAN
DO YOU"
. Mr Khan was very very out of order. I am not all that sure that Trump acted dishonestly in business----any person who manages as many businesses as he does will have lawsuits.
Funny that you castigate Khan for that but not Trump.

Rude or not, losing a child to fighting our nation's war is a suffering loss. Working hard to make money is not. Trump fucked up even by replying to this issue much less trying to compare his "sacrifices" to the Khan family's.

btw----it was khan who initiated the fight------he threw shit at
trump and trump returned the favor--------I agree that trump should have ignored him

so now gold star parents are lumps of shit?

trump hasn't sacrificed anything. what he has done is put forth a proposal that would have kept the khans out of the united states. why shouldnt they speak against him?

the Khans were living in a UAE country-----that means----an OIL RICH ARAB LAND where the only people who have rights are MUSLIMS -------"guest workers" who are non muslims are gleaned from THE MOST impoverished lands---paid next to nothing---and treated like slaves------it has been documented many cannot ESCAPE. -----women (and most likely boys) are regularly raped. My own kid----when in the Navy NOTICED
something when his ship docked in one of the emirates ------all the work was being done by HINDOOOS. My little snowflake--engaged one of the workers in conversation-----the man was DELIGHTED to tell his story--------not a pleasant one---you would not care.

handed manner
so your opinion is that because the khans immigrated to the uae and then to the united states where their son volunteered for the army and died for his adopted country tbat somehow they are responsible for other wvils in the world?

you know what your real and sole problem with the khans is? they are muslim and they dared to speak out. that's the only thing you care about.

your "logic" is suggestive of psychosis. At no point did I assert that any of the KHANS----dead or alive are responsible for the ""wvils"" in the world. I discussed their LIKELY background----which seems to me to be---probably Pakistani--
an oil rich arab country. Maybe Mr Khan got hired as a teacher or something like that (????) The son was born in
the oil rich country------which may or may not have made him eligible to be a citizen----in fact it may not have been ENOUGH. So they migrated to the USA----
until ways are found to counter Islamic terrorism. I have noted lots of things in my life-----like things about islam and muslims because I have worked with socialized with muslims since I was 19 years old (I am much much older now) I heard hate rants in mosques LONG LONG before 2001 and
predicted as I looked at little boys sitting on the floor next to their fathers ---SOME OF THOSE KIDS ARE GOING TO GROW TO BE MURDERERS ---that was a time when the
a hike of----maybe a mile. I also heard about the marvelous UTOPIA which is the Islamic Caliphate----long long long
you've already won the irrelevant rant award, no need to double down.

the khans came to the united states looking for a better life. their son sacrificed his life for his new country. under trump they would not have been welcome.

trump has since insinuated that they were not speaking for themselves, that the mother wasnt 'allowed' to speak, and has compared having employees to the sacrifice that the khan family has made.

handed manner

the khans came to the united states looking for a better life. their son sacrificed his life for his new country. under trump they would not have been welcome.

trump has since insinuated that they were not speaking for themselves, that the mother wasnt 'allowed' to speak, and has compared having employees to the sacrifice that the khan family has made.

how do you know that the Khans left a fantastically wealthy muslim oil country to come to the USA for a "better life"?
Why would a MUSLIM leave an UBER RICH MUSLIM country to come to the USA? Should the USA rescue muslims from muslims?

handed manner

how do you know that the Khans left a fantastically wealthy muslim oil country to come to the USA for a "better life"?
Why would a MUSLIM leave an UBER RICH MUSLIM country to come to the USA? Should the USA rescue muslims from muslims?
why else would someone decide to emigrate?

and I'm surprised that in all your 'experience' you didnt know that not all the foreign nationals working in oil rich countries are non-muslims.

finally, we didn't 'rescue' the khans. that said, do you believe that we should not help people in need because of their religion?

What does being Muslim have to do with it? Do you question why Canadians, Germans or Swedes come to America?

CUZPikdUwAIVhV2.jpg

handed manner

why else would someone decide to emigrate?

and I'm surprised that in all your 'experience' you didnt know that not all the foreign nationals working in oil rich countries are non-muslims.

finally, we didn't 'rescue' the khans. that said, do you believe that we should not help people in need because of their religion?

As usual, og, you screwed up again. I have made the VERY VALID point----that there are many many people in the world who need to ESCAPE oppression and violence and famine---
that would NOT include muslims living in a fantastically wealthy
muslim land---or, at least, should not. At no point did I come close to saying that all persons working as foreign nationals
in oil rich muslims lands are non muslims. Some are muslims and it is the muslims who have a far better deal than
do the non muslims. The khans are muslims and PERHAPS
were foreign nationals working in a UAE country. Lucky them.
What made the KHANS people in NEED of US help---help unavailable to them from the OIL RICH EMIRATES? Turkish Christians are NOW IN NEED-----just as were the Armenean Christians 100 years ago

6a00d83451d3b569e201b7c77c3368970b.png

It's hilarious when right wingers put up this picture.
As a young girl, Hillary's family wasn't rich. Trump got a million dollars to play with, never served this country and inherited $40,000,000.00

But right wingers think Trump understands them. The guy who stiffs workers JUST LIKE THEM?
How do they explain that?

As a young girl, Hillary's family wasn't rich. Trump got a million dollars to play with, never served this country and inherited $40,000,000.00

But right wingers think Trump understands them. The guy who stiffs workers JUST LIKE THEM?

That picture of Hillary is not Hillary as a young girl----it is her as an adult during which time she managed to parlay the fact
that her husband was president into a HUGE PERSONAL FORTUNE------ps----not salary

That picture of Hillary is not Hillary as a young girl----it is her as an adult during which time she managed to parlay the fact
that her husband was president into a HUGE PERSONAL FORTUNE------ps----not salary

Well to be honest it may have been when they were "dead broke" .....lol

No. This is your first attempt at answering me. It took you all this time to think up an answer which I have to admit is amusing. You would vote and see if that would work. Good boy.

Trolls like this jerk whine on and on about getting answers only to ridicule them when they come. He's not interested in debate. Schoolyard bullyism is all it is and it's pretty childish.
Says the guy that avoided answering the question so the flow of the thread could move on.

That would be best. I know you cant take the mental toll it takes to deal with me since you are so weak on logic. How you became confused and thought a simple question was "wicked" tells me you need some mental exercises before attempting to match wits with me.

People who talk to other like this are generally people who have low self esteem. They feel inadequate and insecure.
You must have low self esteem. Now youre mad because I agreed you should put me on ignore. Get out of your emotions and debate. Dont be a pussy all of your life.

Forum List

Back