Father of fallen Muslim soldier blasts Trump

It doesn't matter whether or not you're a member of the military, the modern GOP will even hate the father of a soldier who died for them if they're the wrong skin color.
No he is just putting the blame in the wrong place as Trump neither made his son join the military nor did Trump order him into a combat zone.
You didn't see the speech did you? The father wasn't blaming anyone for his son's brave sacrifice.
I saw the father's speech and it was clear he was being ignorant. His son did die for the country no doubt his son is a hero but to try to shove that up someone else's ass or down their throats won't work. Maybe you do not see subversive message in what he said I do.
His "subversive" message that Trump should stop inciting racist hatred against fellow Americans? That's considered "subversive" these days? Was MLK "subversive?"

It doesn't matter whether or not you're a member of the military, the modern GOP will even hate the father of a soldier who died for them if they're the wrong skin color.
No he is just putting the blame in the wrong place as Trump neither made his son join the military nor did Trump order him into a combat zone.
You didn't see the speech did you? The father wasn't blaming anyone for his son's brave sacrifice.
I saw the father's speech and it was clear he was being ignorant. His son did die for the country no doubt his son is a hero but to try to shove that up someone else's ass or down their throats won't work. Maybe you do not see subversive message in what he said I do.
His "subversive" message that Trump should stop inciting racist hatred against fellow Americans? That's considered "subversive" these days? Was MLK "subversive?"
No, Martin Luther King was not subversive. I have listened to Trump's speeches. Illegal immigrants are not citizens of the United States and bringing in or allowing possible Muslim terrorist into the country is not acceptable. That is not slamming fellow United States Citizens no matter how you try to twist it.

No, Martin Luther King was not subversive. I have listened to Trump's speeches. Illegal immigrants are not citizens of the United States and bringing in or allowing possible Muslim terrorist into the country is not acceptable. That is not slamming fellow United States Citizens no matter how you try to twist it.
Sorry but Trump has encouraged hatred of U.S. Muslim citizens and humored his lunatic supporters with things like creating a Muslim registry and putting Mosques under surveillance. If Trump's policies had been in place when Khan's family immigrated here they would not have been allowed in and Trump and supporters would be happy about it. That is Trump's message.

Sorry but Trump has encouraged hatred of U.S. Muslim citizens and humored his lunatic supporters with things like creating a Muslim registry and putting Mosques under surveillance. If Trump's policies had been in place when Khan's family immigrated here they would not have been allowed in and Trump and supporters would be happy about it. That is Trump's message.
There is the Constitution there is the Koran choose one or the other you cannot have both.

There is the Constitution there is the Koran choose one or the other you cannot have both.
I think you should e-mail Khan and ask to borrow his copy of the constitution. It's a good read. Check it out sometime.

I think you should e-mail Khan and ask to borrow his copy of the constitution. It's a good read. Check it out sometime.
Why should I read his pocket copy when he has a Koran in his other pocket.

It seems like you, and not Mr. Khan the Muslim, are the one who has a problem with the constitution.

It seems like you, and not Mr. Khan the Muslim, are the one who has a problem with the constitution.
There is no problem with the Constitution it is clear. Check the Koran for amendments.

There is no problem with the Constitution it is clear. Check the Koran for amendments.
Here we're having a conversation about Trump spitting on the constitution, and you keep bringing up the Koran to vilify the father of a soldier who gave his life for you.

That's pretty sick.

Here we're having a conversation about Trump spitting on the constitution, and you keep bringing up the Koran to vilify the father of a soldier who gave his life for you.

That's pretty sick.
Trump didn't vilify the guy the guy tried to vilify those who support Trump just as you are attempting to do.

Comrade Trump certainly vilified Khan's wife, and he virtually called Khan a liar.

Far right, listen up: America is saying "Fuck Comrade Trump."

trump just did that so they would know the slave like conditions he was under by having employees

you are clueless. He is rich and being sued. Your use of the term "same level" is very quaint--
That's what he offered as the 'sacrifice' he has made - having employees. you seem to think that 'sacrifice' is like slavery.

nobody in their right mind considers that a sacrifice

It was my impression that he was alluding to the fact that he works LOTS
for his benefit.

and the khans aren't responsible for the actions of others

yes---and the KHAN boy went into the military so that the military would pay for his law school education SO?.
FOR HIS OWN BENEFIT-----and for mama and papa khan
so it's your assertion that khan was not serving and sacrificing for his country?

you are clueless. He is rich and being sued. Your use of the term "same level" is very quaint--
That's what he offered as the 'sacrifice' he has made - having employees. you seem to think that 'sacrifice' is like slavery.

for his benefit.

yes---and the KHAN boy went into the military so that the military would pay for his law school education SO?.
so it's your assertion that khan was not serving and sacrificing for his country?

you are an idiot---of course he was serving----but his father wasn't. The US military offers incentives---by serving he was also taking advantage of a considerable incentive

for his benefit.

you are an idiot---of course he was serving----but his father wasn't. The US military offers incentives---by serving he was also taking advantage of a considerable incentive
so it is your assertion that military service does not require sacrifice and that gold star families have not sacrificed anything.

trump just did that so they would know the slave like conditions he was under by having employees

for his benefit.

another point for this idiot discussion----the CAR BOMB idea
that killed the KHAN boy is very much utilized for the BENEFIT OF ISLAAAAM--------the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center was done with CAR BOMBS in the underground
parking lot-------. Lots of car bombs have been used to BENEFIT ISLAAAAM
You are the worst kind of trash.

Trump just doesn't want to import terrorists, it's really that simple but I'm not surprised you don't get it, pushing racist malarkey is a Democrat divisive tactic used to cover up their long standing failures.
Trump is full of shit. He is playing you clowns like a fiddle and scaring you.

On the contrary, he's making Hillary's media bobbleheads look like fools and by extension the imbeciles that believe them, meaning you.
Says the guy claiming Trump is going to stop terrorists from getting into the US. Let me guess. Another wall? :laugh:

You've been a white flag Democrat for far to long... it's obvious..

View attachment 83663
You must have poor eyesight. I was never a democrat.
10391399_609913899113547_5458210205408173110_n.jpg

for his benefit.

so it is your assertion that military service does not require sacrifice and that gold star families have not sacrificed anything.

oh----you are playing Goebbels-----repeat the same lie over and over and over-----

for his benefit.

another point for this idiot discussion----the CAR BOMB idea
that killed the KHAN boy is very much utilized for the BENEFIT OF ISLAAAAM--------the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center was done with CAR BOMBS in the underground
parking lot-------. Lots of car bombs have been used to BENEFIT ISLAAAAM
You are the worst kind of trash.

is that the best you can do? I did not kill the khan boy--------shit like you did

He didnt blame Trump for his son dying. He just rightfully said Trump was a dumbass for trying to ban muslims.
And thus made himself a target of legitimate reprisal. The Left guessed they could parade a "gold star parent" who could hurl insults and use his dead, raghead son as a shield against riposte. They guessed wrong.

Forum List

Back