Father of fallen Muslim soldier blasts Trump

so it's your assertion that khan was not serving and sacrificing for his country?

you are an idiot---of course he was serving----but his father wasn't. The US military offers incentives---by serving he was also taking advantage of a considerable incentive
What's the compensation for losing a son who defends a country of people who hate him? Any ideas on that......you fucking ****.

when I was in the navy---the life insurance was $100,000. I have no idea what it was when the Khan boy was killed. What makes you imagine that everyone hated the Khan boy? Did he act like
the schmuck his father is. I doubt it-----seems his fellows liked him a lot
You are a very stupid and dishonest little person. There is not one shred of any kind of morality anywhere within your disgusting self.

OH?? you have so decided. I am SOO impressed
And all your claims about being in the Navy and whatever other bullshit you spew.....complete fucking nonsense. Anyone who tries to use their alleged experiences on an internet forum to lend phony credibility to their superficial arguments is invariably lying about everything.

Comrade Trump certainly vilified Khan's wife, and he virtually called Khan a liar.

Far right, listen up: America is saying "Fuck Comrade Trump."
Yes. They're saying that by supporting him by the millions and turning blue states into battleground states.
The latter is not happening at all. PA, MI, WI, MN, VA, NC are all pulling away points beyond the MoE. Fuck Comrade Trump and the red necks he rode in on. Mr. Khan has every right to stomp Comrade Donald and is winning the publicity war.

Trump to father of slain soldier: 'I think I've made a lot of sacrifices'

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Khan's son, a U.S. soldier, was killed in Iraq in 2004.

------------------------------------------

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..
Shameless political exploiting of a family that lost its son.

On the speaker's podium at the Democratic National Convention.

In the post facto follow-up pissing and moaning and faux hand-wringing by LibTards pushing their agenda.
odd... i didn't see your criticism of the rnc anywhere...

Khan got so caught up in his little tantrum that he announced that terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. You could almost hear the trap click shut.

Allah snackbar ya'll.

you are an idiot---of course he was serving----but his father wasn't. The US military offers incentives---by serving he was also taking advantage of a considerable incentive
What's the compensation for losing a son who defends a country of people who hate him? Any ideas on that......you fucking ****.

when I was in the navy---the life insurance was $100,000. I have no idea what it was when the Khan boy was killed. What makes you imagine that everyone hated the Khan boy? Did he act like
You are a very stupid and dishonest little person. There is not one shred of any kind of morality anywhere within your disgusting self.

And all your claims about being in the Navy and whatever other bullshit you spew.....complete ficking nonsense. Anyone who tries to use their alleged experiences on an internet forum to lend phony credibility to their superficial arguments is invariably lying about everything.
if you believe irosie she has been everywhere and done everything and *spoiler alert* everything is the fault of muslims

Last edited:

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..

In the post facto follow-up pissing and moaning and faux hand-wringing by LibTards pushing their agenda.
Most likely because you're rather unimportant, by yourself; merely serving as one more - and convenient and timely - example of LibTard Syndrome in such matters.

Comrade Trump certainly vilified Khan's wife, and he virtually called Khan a liar.

Far right, listen up: America is saying "Fuck Comrade Trump."
Yes. They're saying that by supporting him by the millions and turning blue states into battleground states.
The latter is not happening at all. PA, MI, WI, MN, VA, NC are all pulling away points beyond the MoE. Fuck Comrade Trump and the red necks he rode in on. Mr. Khan has every right to stomp Comrade Donald and is winning the publicity war.
He's the latest Cindy Sheehan. Nothing more.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan have both come out with statements strongly defending Capt. Humayun Khan, a Muslim-American soldier killed in combat in 2004 whose father Khizr Khan made an emotional plea against Donald Trump's candidacy at the Democratic National Convention.

The statements come after Trump's controversial response to the Khan family, and after a personal appeal from Khizr Khan to to both the Senate Majority Leader and the House Speaker to denounce the GOP nominee.

Neither McConnell nor Ryan mention Trump by name in their statements, but the repudiation of the GOP nominee is implicit in both responses.

"All Americans should value the patriotic service of the patriots who volunteer to selflessly defend us in the armed services. And as I have long made clear, I agree with the Khans and families across the country that a travel ban on all members of a religion is simply contrary to American values," McConnell wrote.

McConnell, Ryan Defend Khizr Khan's Son's Military Service and Sacrifice

That's what he offered as the 'sacrifice' he has made - having employees. you seem to think that 'sacrifice' is like slavery.

nobody in their right mind considers that a sacrifice

It was my impression that he was alluding to the fact that he works LOTS
for his benefit.

and the khans aren't responsible for the actions of others

yes---and the KHAN boy went into the military so that the military would pay for his law school education SO?.
FOR HIS OWN BENEFIT-----and for mama and papa khan
so it's your assertion that khan was not serving and sacrificing for his country?

you're disgusting.

Most likely because you're rather unimportant, by yourself; merely serving as one more - and convenient and timely - example of LibTard Syndrome in such matters.
so you can link to your criticism?

exploration? are you mentally ill?

so it is your assertion that military service does not require sacrifice and that gold star families have not sacrificed anything.

oh----you are playing Goebbels-----repeat the same lie over and over and over-----
so what were you saying if not that khan's family did not sacrifice (since they didn't serve) ans that he didn't sacrifice since he was also getting some compensation

and we all know it's killing you not to call khan's mother a slut

Khan's mother did not speak------except later on to
express the fact that she cries when she thinks about her dead son-------that is a natural thing---does not make her a slut----but neither her or her husband should USE that tragedy in the manner that they are using it-------as "WE SUFFER MORE THAN DO YOU........" In fact----if they are Shiite muslims and lived in Pakistan----they had been suffering all their lives. But neither I nor my fellow USA people did that to them either
Yes you did. You approve of endless wars to fight terrorists created by our own policies. In fact, you are responsible for his death, and he was clearly a far better person than you could ever hope to be.

Oh gee----you are doing a KHAN------YOU KNOW all about what I have experienced and just what I am and even now ---you have expressed your KNOWLEDGE that it is I---me --ROSIE---who controls the USA FOREIGN POLICY and have the power to DECLARE WARS------now do the KHAN MAUDLIN WHINE ---""I SUFFER MORE""

It was my impression that he was alluding to the fact that he works LOTS
for his benefit.

yes---and the KHAN boy went into the military so that the military would pay for his law school education SO?.

you're disgusting.

I served and so did my son------we were both granted incentives

for his benefit.

you're disgusting.

i believe you

when did you serve but not sacrifice?

for his benefit.

you're disgusting.

that's nice.

which has what to do with the monstrous things that are coming out of your mouth?

you trash talk an actually qualified presidential candidate all day long and lose your freaking mind any time anyone points out what a vile creature dumb donald is.

The lying muslim used his dead son to promote Hellery. He attacked Trump first and Trump gave it back to the radical maniac.

And all your claims about being in the Navy and whatever other bullshit you spew.....complete fucking nonsense. Anyone who tries to use their alleged experiences on an internet forum to lend phony credibility to their superficial arguments is invariably lying about everything.

My father served in the Navy, I served and do did my son--------you are an inadequate piece of shit----Everyone who posts here makes not of their personal experiences----unless---like you----they AIN't got none

you're disgusting.

that's nice.

which has what to do with the monstrous things that are coming out of your mouth?

you trash talk an actually qualified presidential candidate all day long and lose your freaking mind any time anyone points out what a vile creature dumb donald is.

which qualified presidential candidate do I "TRASH TALK"?? You got some citations? In fact I am not giant fan of Donald------but I don't trash talk him
"all day" either

My father served in the Navy, I served and do did my son--------you are an inadequate piece of shit----Everyone who posts here makes not of their personal experiences----unless---like you----they AIN't got none
when did you serve?

when did you serve?

I do not like to post SPECIFIC information about
myself on the net-----it was LONG ago-----more than
30 years ago---and during peace time

Forum List

Back