Father of fallen Muslim soldier blasts Trump

He didnt blame Trump for his son dying. He just rightfully said Trump was a dumbass for trying to ban muslims.

Trump just doesn't want to import terrorists, it's really that simple but I'm not surprised you don't get it, pushing racist malarkey is a Democrat divisive tactic used to cover up their long standing failures.
Trump is full of shit. He is playing you clowns like a fiddle and scaring you.

On the contrary, he's making Hillary's media bobbleheads look like fools and by extension the imbeciles that believe them, meaning you.
Says the guy claiming Trump is going to stop terrorists from getting into the US. Let me guess. Another wall? :laugh:

You've been a white flag Democrat for far to long... it's obvious..

View attachment 83663
You must have poor eyesight. I was never a democrat.

How illogical, how corny, how idiotic this little trick being performed by Crooked Hillary and her MSM bedfellows. Is this supposed to erase all the Muslim Terrorist activity in America, Europe, and Middle East? Do they think Americans are that fucking stupid? Not familiar with the true reasons the Paki got into the US military, but sometimes Muslims trained by the US military commit terrorist acts to kill Americans and their allies. That's the fact jack.

I thought he represented the best of American ideals. And he represented the reasons Donald Trump is shrinking the Republican base. Hillary carries a lot of baggage but Trump seems to be doing his best to lighten her load.

Trump is PRO America. Clinton is ANTI America.

It doesn't matter whether or not you're a member of the military, the modern GOP will even hate the father of a soldier who died for them if they're the wrong skin color.

A complete misrepresentation and pervasion of reality. Also known as, lies. Expected of course from the Lying' Left.

Trump's supporters wish this dad and his son had never been in the country in the first place, and Trump has been vocal about promising to restrict this man's rights and possibly kicking him out of the country.

More BS from this Lyin' Leftie.

How about the servicemen who died at Ft. Hood and Chattanooga?

Sorry Khan, your son's death, as noble as it was does not mean unvetted Islamic invasion.

Is he here illegally?
What are you going to do if he is not? Looks like he could kick your ass.
Could be but he'll have to get past my nasty neighbors and their guns first.

Banning bringing anyone in that has possible terrorist ties is common sense but I am sure you and those who go with you will try to take issue with that.
They already ban people with terrorist ties dummy.
It does not appear as though the current administration has been doing a very good job of it.

Youre going to bring your nasty neighbors with you to his neighborhood just to do nothing?

Doesnt matter what things appear like to you. The point is that the retard i was replying to didnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.
I have no intentions on going into his neighborhoods.

The point is terrorist have already slipped past the current administration and their policies.
So how are you going to check if he is legal then?

Thats what terrorists do. They slip past shit. What in the hell makes you think Trump is going to do anything to stop terrorists from slipping past?
Its not up to me to insure anyone is here legally that is the governments job. If the politicians are not doing their job the people elect new ones. That is the way it works. The people vote no to them staying office. That is a 'your fired' from the people.

I thought he represented the best of American ideals. And he represented the reasons Donald Trump is shrinking the Republican base. Hillary carries a lot of baggage but Trump seems to be doing his best to lighten her load.

Trump is PRO America. Clinton is ANTI America.
Drumpf is pro his pockets. Only dumb people dont get that. He is trying to set up his family to be a political force.

What are you going to do if he is not? Looks like he could kick your ass.

They already ban people with terrorist ties dummy.
It does not appear as though the current administration has been doing a very good job of it.

Youre going to bring your nasty neighbors with you to his neighborhood just to do nothing?

Doesnt matter what things appear like to you. The point is that the retard i was replying to didnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.

The point is terrorist have already slipped past the current administration and their policies.

Thats what terrorists do. They slip past shit. What in the hell makes you think Trump is going to do anything to stop terrorists from slipping past?
Its not up to me to insure anyone is here legally that is the governments job. If the politicians are not doing their job the people elect new ones. That is the way it works. The people vote no to them staying office. That is a 'your fired' from the people.
I know its not your job. You made the comment that you wondered if he was legal. I asked what were you going to do if he wasnt. Your strange reply was that he would have to get past your neighbors as if he would come to you for some reason. You still have yet to answer the question.

I know its not your job. You made the comment that you wondered if he was legal. I asked what were you going to do if he wasnt. Your strange reply was that he would have to get past your neighbors as if he would come to you for some reason. You still have yet to answer the question.
Twist your wicked shit with someone else I answered your twisted questions.

If asking you what you are going to do if someone isnt legal is twisted to you then you must not be very bright. Either there is something you are going to do or there isnt. Pretty straightforward for people with a modicum of intellect. You still havent answered my question.

If asking you what you are going to do if someone isnt legal is twisted to you then you must not be very bright. Either there is something you are going to do or there isnt. Pretty straightforward for people with a modicum of intellect. You still havent answered my question.
I did answer you. If the current administration is not doing their job properly I will do my best to vote them out of that position for law enforcement can do their job.

Beyond that I will advocate that the law be followed. If I don't like bullshit laws I have the option to write my representatives and explain to them why I think those laws are in error.

Prior to the financial stripping through illegal means by crooked dems and a few crooked repubs that went along with their shit we would spend our own money, energy and time to encourage people to get out to vote. Many times it was an encouragement regardless of who they voted for. We asked people to stand for something with their votes or don't bitch about what they ended up with in office. That encouragement to get people involved in their community landed me under false arrest one night back in 1992. I was taken out of my home late in the evening with a bogus bs claim warrant because a dem catholic judge and a corrupt mormon prosecutor thought they would teach me a lesson. I could provide you with more details of what we would do and have already done but it would be a total waste of my time to converse with you any further. Like I said twist your wicked bs on someone else.

How about the servicemen who died at Ft. Hood and Chattanooga?

Sorry Khan, your son's death, as noble as it was does not mean unvetted Islamic invasion.
Obviously the deaths of those servicemen is not "workplace violence" bullshit. It's about radicalized Muslims committing terrorist acts on American soil against American service personnel.

That said, it's silly to wet one's pants over a few random acts. FWIW, 1% is not an "invasion". Since the number of radical Muslim attacks on US soil is relatively few and since most posts-9/11 attacks are "lone wolf"/nut jobs, I'm not worried.

A new estimate of the U.S. Muslim population
Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015. This means that Muslims made up about 1% of the total U.S. population (about 322 million people in 2015), and we estimate that that share will double by 2050.

Trump to father of slain soldier: 'I think I've made a lot of sacrifices'

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Khan's son, a U.S. soldier, was killed in Iraq in 2004.

------------------------------------------

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..

Trump to father of slain soldier: 'I think I've made a lot of sacrifices'

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Khan's son, a U.S. soldier, was killed in Iraq in 2004.

------------------------------------------

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..

you do not have to understand-----it is very rude for ANY person to ANNOUNCE publically-----"I SUFFER MORE THAN
DO YOU". Mr Khan was very very out of order. I am not all that sure that Trump acted dishonestly in business----any person who manages as many businesses as he does will have lawsuits.

Forum List

Back