Father of fallen Muslim soldier blasts Trump

OP undoubtedly taking two words out of context. The desperation mounts:

Conj_XTUMAIhunb.jpg

Trump to father of slain soldier: 'I think I've made a lot of sacrifices'

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Khan's son, a U.S. soldier, was killed in Iraq in 2004.

------------------------------------------

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..

I see you will milk this muslim soldier killed in iraq thing for all it's worth, like one guy makes up for all the violence and murder the muslims have been causing us. We cannot have a secure and safe country if we let people from a whacky and violent and anti christian religion run amuck.

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..

you do not have to understand-----it is very rude for ANY person to ANNOUNCE publically-----"I SUFFER MORE THAN
DO YOU". Mr Khan was very very out of order. I am not all that sure that Trump acted dishonestly in business----any person who manages as many businesses as he does will have lawsuits.

In fact-----Mr Khan's attempt to EXPLOIT the death of his son in war------sorta made me cringe. HE POLITICIZED it for the sake of his SPECIFIC INTEREST-----whatevahda hell is his
specific CAUSE----it was not ANTI-WAR------his son was not
DRAFTED-------he went into the military for his own reasons

Trump is clearly mentally defective - which is why his "poorly educated" supporters love him.

I see you will milk this muslim soldier killed in iraq thing for all it's worth, like one guy makes up for all the violence and murder the muslims have been causing us. We cannot have a secure and safe country if we let people from a whacky and violent and anti christian religion run amuck.
Yeah, we have plenty of religious nutzies in this nation without importing them....

Good for Trump! The only good muslim is a dead one. Because even the "peaceful" ones enable the bejesus out of the violent ones! Because all of these invertebrate human stool samples follow the same murderous, cruel, sadistic stool sample hate ideology! You know, most KKK members are peaceful and have never personally killed a black person - but that doesn't change the fact that they find a murderous hate ideology attractive! I apply the same principle to muslim toxic waste. The logical reason I call liberals the clinical psychopaths they are is because nobody with a sense of empathy could possibly find that Islam sadistic-hate-filth attractive in any way. I've studied this human papsmear of a death cult for 5 FUCKING YEARS! I know what I'm talking about!

OP undoubtedly taking two words out of context. The desperation mounts:

Conj_XTUMAIhunb.jpg
Nothing smells more like desperation than using a small fraction of voters in polls you claim to be the truth...

Nope. That's what polls look like when they're not made up. That's what results look like when ballot boxes aren't stuffed. Nobody's excited about Clinton.

No, most get paid very well according to the contractor site I'm on. The Dems have changed so much they need to change their name to The Asshole Party.

Trump is clearly mentally defective - which is why his "poorly educated" supporters love him.

It's hilarious you calling anyone poorly educated

It seems to me that Mr Khan shoulda considered that his
display of his own personal BITTERNESS over his son's
death could EASILY be counter-productive-------There are lots
of mourning parents in this country courtesy of ISLAM. It
would have been better if he had not made the public attack

you do not have to understand-----it is very rude for ANY person to ANNOUNCE publically-----"I SUFFER MORE THAN
DO YOU". Mr Khan was very very out of order. I am not all that sure that Trump acted dishonestly in business----any person who manages as many businesses as he does will have lawsuits.
Aren't you the one who claimed the Khans were blaming people for their son's death.....without having watched the speech and not knowing what it was all about?

Funny thing is.....not in your case. Truely. Ok....Ironic which is a form of humor.

Oh noes Trump is surely finished now...for the 1,054th time
Funny thing is....you support him....all the way.

Funny thing is....I support him over Cankles, anyone with an ounce of sense does. Now go make another strawman thread and get shellacked again, Hairy Back....and get past any thinking person takes you serious. You lie for starters....that's just sad

Funny thing is.....not in your case. Truely. Ok....Ironic which is a form of humor.

Get lost you mentally confused creature

Oh noes Trump is surely finished now...for the 1,054th time
Funny thing is....you support him....all the way.

Funny thing is....I support him over Cankles, anyone with an ounce of sense does. Now go make another strawman thread and get shellacked again, Hairy Back....and get past any thinking person takes you serious. You lie for starters....that's just sad
Funny thing is....I called it. Your support of Drumpf......and the truth bothers you so much that you have to resort to nothing but personal attacks that have nothing to do with the political topic at hand.

Aren't you the one who claimed the Khans were blaming people for their son's death.....without having watched the speech and not knowing what it was all about?

I watched the speech------Mr. Khan expressed his bitterness
toward TRUMP----for Trump's policy on MUSLIMS----and USED his son's death as a prop. --------not a good idea.
A counter-productive move. As to any response by Trump---also not well thought out

Forum List

Back