Father of fallen Muslim soldier blasts Trump

Oh noes Trump is surely finished now...for the 1,054th time
Funny thing is....you support him....all the way.

Funny thing is....I support him over Cankles, anyone with an ounce of sense does. Now go make another strawman thread and get shellacked again, Hairy Back....and get past any thinking person takes you serious. You lie for starters....that's just sad

Wow...after what he said about John McCain? I thought you were disgusted by his comments about a war hero? Guess it's okay now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well you get over it after a while. This man's son was probably a traitor who was strangled by some upstanding member of his own division.

Funny thing is....I support him over Cankles, anyone with an ounce of sense does. Now go make another strawman thread and get shellacked again, Hairy Back....and get past any thinking person takes you serious. You lie for starters....that's just sad

Wow...after what he said about John McCain? I thought you were disgusted by his comments about a war hero? Guess it's okay now?

well you get over it after a while. This man's son was probably a traitor who was strangled by some upstanding member of his own division.

try not to EXCEED your incessantly demonstrated perversity

Trump to father of slain soldier: 'I think I've made a lot of sacrifices'

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Khan's son, a U.S. soldier, was killed in Iraq in 2004.

------------------------------------------

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..

Unfortunately voting against one's own best interest isn't confined to Right Wingers, often Dems and others fall under the propaganda spell cast by the media and shoot themselves in the foot. I think I see that finally after years of not understanding the contradictions between voters beliefs and their actual votes. And this cycle the anger of the American people hopefully demonstrates a lot of them are waking up to the process.

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..

Trump is clearly mentally defective - which is why his "poorly educated" supporters love him.

It's hilarious you calling anyone poorly educated
Funny thing is.....not in your case. Truely. Ok....Ironic which is a form of humor.

Get lost you mentally confused creature
Funny thing is....you don't like being called on your mindless devotion for the Drumpf. What WILL you do in November when he goes down in flames?

Anyone but Hillary is not mindless devotion to Trump. Most people voting for Trump are clear he was not first choice or even third choice. What is mindless devotion is people voting for someone EXTREMELY CARELESS with national security then claiming to be concerned that the opposition can't be trusted with national security issues.

I love those jackass Moon Bats at the Moon Bat Convention chanting "no more war".

All of those assholes voted for Obama who has been at war every day of his administration and who called the Iraq War a success.

579d2d712a0000fa01fb3c22.jpeg

Just when you thought he couldn’t sink any lower.

Donald Trump Goes After Grieving Mother Of Killed American Soldier

Trump is an evil, heartless pig.

Last edited:

LOL You loons and the McCain thing are hilarious....after the way you talked about the man when he ran for POTUS. Save the faux outrage

LOL You loons and the McCain thing are hilarious....after the way you talked about the man when he ran for POTUS. Save the faux outrage

I'm not the one who said Trump was toast after his McCain comment, you did. You were quite disgusted as I recall. Got over Don the Cons dissing of the troops did you?

i was unaware that having employees was tantamount to giving the ultimate sacrifice to one's country or losing a son.

in fact i wasn't aware that having employees was a sacrifice at all

Sad. Really sad...

There is obviously a great deal you don't understand.

He was killed 12 years ago.

He was an American. God bless him.

Then they trot his parents out on stage to marginalize his sacrifice.

Total low life scumwad left wing crap.

Sad. Really sad...

You talking about rdean

Sad is a good way to describe him.

Big dick is better.

Gee, reminds me of Benghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazi.

Gee, reminds me of Benghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazi.

True in that they should not be used for political purposes.

Of course Kahn wasn't killed because of the stupidity of the administration.

He bravely fought off STDs.

So how are you going to check if he is legal then?

Thats what terrorists do. They slip past shit. What in the hell makes you think Trump is going to do anything to stop terrorists from slipping past?
Its not up to me to insure anyone is here legally that is the governments job. If the politicians are not doing their job the people elect new ones. That is the way it works. The people vote no to them staying office. That is a 'your fired' from the people.
I know its not your job. You made the comment that you wondered if he was legal. I asked what were you going to do if he wasnt. Your strange reply was that he would have to get past your neighbors as if he would come to you for some reason. You still have yet to answer the question.
Twist your wicked shit with someone else I answered your twisted questions.
If asking you what you are going to do if someone isnt legal is twisted to you then you must not be very bright. Either there is something you are going to do or there isnt. Pretty straightforward for people with a modicum of intellect. You still havent answered my question.
I did answer you. If the current administration is not doing their job properly I will do my best to vote them out of that position for law enforcement can do their job.

Beyond that I will advocate that the law be followed. If I don't like bullshit laws I have the option to write my representatives and explain to them why I think those laws are in error.

Prior to the financial stripping through illegal means by crooked dems and a few crooked repubs that went along with their shit we would spend our own money, energy and time to encourage people to get out to vote. Many times it was an encouragement regardless of who they voted for. We asked people to stand for something with their votes or don't bitch about what they ended up with in office. That encouragement to get people involved in their community landed me under false arrest one night back in 1992. I was taken out of my home late in the evening with a bogus bs claim warrant because a dem catholic judge and a corrupt mormon prosecutor thought they would teach me a lesson. I could provide you with more details of what we would do and have already done but it would be a total waste of my time to converse with you any further. Like I said twist your wicked bs on someone else.
No. This is your first attempt at answering me. It took you all this time to think up an answer which I have to admit is amusing. You would vote and see if that would work. Good boy.

Like I said...if asking you what you were going to do seems wicked to you then you must not be very bright. Either you are going to do something or youre not. Evidently all you are going to do is just talk.

Its not up to me to insure anyone is here legally that is the governments job. If the politicians are not doing their job the people elect new ones. That is the way it works. The people vote no to them staying office. That is a 'your fired' from the people.
I know its not your job. You made the comment that you wondered if he was legal. I asked what were you going to do if he wasnt. Your strange reply was that he would have to get past your neighbors as if he would come to you for some reason. You still have yet to answer the question.
Twist your wicked shit with someone else I answered your twisted questions.
If asking you what you are going to do if someone isnt legal is twisted to you then you must not be very bright. Either there is something you are going to do or there isnt. Pretty straightforward for people with a modicum of intellect. You still havent answered my question.
I did answer you. If the current administration is not doing their job properly I will do my best to vote them out of that position for law enforcement can do their job.

Beyond that I will advocate that the law be followed. If I don't like bullshit laws I have the option to write my representatives and explain to them why I think those laws are in error.

Prior to the financial stripping through illegal means by crooked dems and a few crooked repubs that went along with their shit we would spend our own money, energy and time to encourage people to get out to vote. Many times it was an encouragement regardless of who they voted for. We asked people to stand for something with their votes or don't bitch about what they ended up with in office. That encouragement to get people involved in their community landed me under false arrest one night back in 1992. I was taken out of my home late in the evening with a bogus bs claim warrant because a dem catholic judge and a corrupt mormon prosecutor thought they would teach me a lesson. I could provide you with more details of what we would do and have already done but it would be a total waste of my time to converse with you any further. Like I said twist your wicked bs on someone else.
No. This is your first attempt at answering me. It took you all this time to think up an answer which I have to admit is amusing. You would vote and see if that would work. Good boy.

Like I said...if asking you what you were going to do seems wicked to you then you must not be very bright. Either you are going to do something or youre not. Evidently all you are going to do is just talk.
Not a "boy" and you have earned your lying lil ass a place on that ignore list for you do not waste my time or yours.

Forum List

Back