Father of fallen Muslim soldier blasts Trump

I think it showed the hypocrisy of the left and Hillary very well.
They worship the muslims, the whole time that Hillary and the left are lying about caring about womens rights, womens equality, they go out in public and display their protected religion that does not allow the woman to speak in public.
I think Trump played that card fairly well by trying to find out what the woman thought.

You're leaping to the absurd conclusion that the wife was under orders not to speak?

Jesus.
Im sure you are right, she is most likely the only towel headed muslim ho that is allowed to speak at a political function.
had they not snuck in to the U.S, chances are they would have dressed the boy in a bomb suit and sent him in to a crowded shopping center or something. Of course then it would have been a good thing because he could have had his 72 virgin 1st grade girls to play with.

Nice meltdown. It's so easy to lure you people into posting insane rants.

it is easy to bamboozle you-------if you IMAGINE that the Khans are just simple folk---with a patriot son who GAVE
his life to America-------you are an idiot. I do agree that it is LIKELY that they migrated to the USA for the good of being
in the USA------FROM AN OIL RICH EMIRATE------They came to the USA-------why???????? They are here -----why?????.
Their son who JOINED UP ----(for his own reasons) got killed in action------THAT IS A TRAGEDY-----but........why......and on whose instructions-------are these simple honest bereaved parents ATTACKING TRUMP?. I am not buying it

Trump to father of slain soldier: 'I think I've made a lot of sacrifices'

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Khan's son, a U.S. soldier, was killed in Iraq in 2004.

------------------------------------------

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..

you do not have to understand-----it is very rude for ANY person to ANNOUNCE publically-----"I SUFFER MORE THAN
DO YOU". Mr Khan was very very out of order. I am not all that sure that Trump acted dishonestly in business----any person who manages as many businesses as he does will have lawsuits.

For stealing, racketeering and bribery?
For refusing to pay for substandard or incomplete work.

Trump is not the type who tolerates incompetence.

Last edited:
They worship the muslims, the whole time that Hillary and the left are lying about caring about womens rights, womens equality, they go out in public and display their protected religion that does not allow the woman to speak in public.
I think Trump played that card fairly well by trying to find out what the woman thought.

You're leaping to the absurd conclusion that the wife was under orders not to speak?

Jesus.
Im sure you are right, she is most likely the only towel headed muslim ho that is allowed to speak at a political function.
had they not snuck in to the U.S, chances are they would have dressed the boy in a bomb suit and sent him in to a crowded shopping center or something. Of course then it would have been a good thing because he could have had his 72 virgin 1st grade girls to play with.

it is easy to bamboozle you-------if you IMAGINE that the Khans are just simple folk---with a patriot son who GAVE
his life to America-------you are an idiot. I do agree that it is LIKELY that they migrated to the USA for the good of being
in the USA------FROM AN OIL RICH EMIRATE------They came to the USA-------why???????? They are here -----why?????.
Their son who JOINED UP ----(for his own reasons) got killed in action------THAT IS A TRAGEDY-----but........why......and on whose instructions-------are these simple honest bereaved parents ATTACKING TRUMP?. I am not buying it
The Obama administration has blackmail material on him regarding an affair. They could reduce his retirement pension.

Trump made a lot of sacrifices with his own personal Vietnam when he avoided venereal diseases in the 70s and 80s.

He also sacrificed by not paying taxes.

Yes, he sacrificed, just like the Kahns.

Only more.

Jesus.

Because Trump is an Islamophobic bigot.

Trump is neither a smart enough politician nor is he a decent enough human being to have had the sense to just bite his fucking tongue
and respond to the Kahns with nothing more than a conciliatory and sympathetic gesture...and let it go...

...no matter how insincere he had to be. It's not like Trump is averse to dishonesty.

Trump is neither a smart enough politician nor is he a decent enough human being to have had the sense to just bite his fucking tongue
and respond to the Kahns with nothing more than a conciliatory and sympathetic gesture...and let it go...

...no matter how insincere he had to be. It's not like Trump is averse to dishonesty.
Trump ought to get down on his knees and kiss Khan's ass. Then he ought to be sent to prison for the rest of his life for forcibly raping then 13 year old Katie Johnson. Never Trump. Jail him.

No. This is your first attempt at answering me. It took you all this time to think up an answer which I have to admit is amusing. You would vote and see if that would work. Good boy.

Trolls like this jerk whine on and on about getting answers only to ridicule them when they come. He's not interested in debate. Schoolyard bullyism is all it is and it's pretty childish.

Jesus.

You have inadvertently-----managed a very light touch on reality-----which is----that the Khans were a SET UP. They---or their handlers came up with the brilliant ploy of "'SOCKING IT" to Trump------simply because they------like tens of thousands of other parents are bereaved of a child. What a terrific little vulgar trick. Time to trot out OTHER sad mommas---who lost children for the GLORY OF ALLAH----via bomb on ass ALLAHUAKBAR farting sluts

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..

There is obviously a great deal you don't understand.

He was killed 12 years ago.

He was an American. God bless him.

Then they trot his parents out on stage to marginalize his sacrifice.

Total low life scumwad left wing crap.

SOME ONE INVITED THOSE TWO LUMPS OF SCUM?
so now gold star parents are scum?

true enough---he should have simply said "sorry to hear that"----and then turned his back

That would be best. I know you cant take the mental toll it takes to deal with me since you are so weak on logic. How you became confused and thought a simple question was "wicked" tells me you need some mental exercises before attempting to match wits with me.

People who talk to other like this are generally people who have low self esteem. They feel inadequate and insecure.

Jesus.

As to you and your little leftist twits being Islamapologists

any parent who EXPLOITS the death of a child in the vulgar manner that the KHANS did------is scum. Would it be ok to trot out all the HUNDREDS (actually thousands) of parents in the USA who lost children to the filth of islam over the past 12 years ----so they can PUBLICALLY ATTACK muslims---or any apologist of its filth with " YOU HAVE NEVER SUFFERED----I HAVE...."

any parent who EXPLOITS the death of a child in the vulgar manner that the KHANS did------is scum. Would it be ok to trot out all the HUNDREDS (actually thousands) of parents in the USA who lost children to the filth of islam over the past 12 years ----so they can PUBLICALLY ATTACK muslims---or any apologist of its filth with " YOU HAVE NEVER SUFFERED----I HAVE...."
There was nothing comparable at the RNC then?

Forum List

Back