Fauci claims credit for vaccine

Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared to take credit for the development of the country’s COVID-19 vaccines — without ever mentioning the role of the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed campaign.

No wonder Biden kept this clown around.

Fauci claims credit for COVID vaccines: ‘Best decision I’ve ever made’
Obviously this decision deserves much more credit than anything the mentally ill orange slob did. The orange slob was just starting his 3-month covid denial tour, when this decision was made.

I hear tell he did a crappy job during the aids epidemic as well with his speculations that stoked more fear than was actually necessary.

Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared to take credit for the development of the country’s COVID-19 vaccines — without ever mentioning the role of the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed campaign.

Obviously this decision deserves much more credit than anything the mentally ill orange slob did. The orange slob was just starting his 3-month covid denial tour, when this decision was made.

For this decision? LOL, he was and is an advisor.

Anthony Faucci -- laughing all the way to the bank.

fauci-maskless-640x335.jpg

For this decision? LOL, he was and is an advisor.
False. He was and is the director of the National Institute of Health. It was his decision (the decision to which he is referring). Trump was on his 3 month covid denial tour holding superspreader events.

You are such a blind, blind, partisan idiot.

Did you even read the piece the OP posted? :dunno:

" Meanwhile, National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins — who is Fauci’s boss — has said the Trump administration deserves credit for the speed with which the vaccines were developed. "

Fauci boss gives Trump administration credit on Operation Warp Speed

National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins — who is Fauci’s boss
My bad! NAIAD director. Yes, it was his call. And yes, she is right, the trump administration also deserve some credit. You cultists' problem is to believe the POst's implication that Fauci was hogging all the credit. Look at how apoplectic you guys get. Sad!

Fauci is not a doctor, he is a politician. When you take both sides of every issue like he did, you can claim you are always right.

National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins — who is Fauci’s boss
My bad! NAIAD director. Yes, it was his call. And yes, she is right, the trump administration also deserve some credit. You cultists' problem is to believe the POst's implication that Fauci was hogging all the credit. Look at how apoplectic you guys get. Sad!

Fauci is not a doctor, he is a politician. When you take both sides of every issue like he did, you can claim you are always right.
He has been stealing from the public dole for almost as long as CCP Joe.

Just out of curiosity, where did this prick come from and why the hell is the Washington elite so damned enamored with his worthless ass??

Fauci and Obama are responsible for creating the COVID plague. Through NIH they bankrolled the study through a grant. The deal transferred the collection of coronavirus samples to the Wuhan institute.

"What the Wuhan lab did with those samples is what’s at issue. We know that the lab engaged in recombinant research into diseases of bats and humans, as well as experiments in infecting mice engineered with human traits with bat viruses. Despite numerous warnings about safety at the lab, the U.S. government continued to fund research in Wuhan."

Forum List

Back