Fauci Going To Sing Like A Canary

Floyd61

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2021
Fauci ain't going to take all the blame, how many other democrats were involved in the Covid Holocaust?

And all just to get Trump

EjxVRpXXgAEmERj.jpg

Last edited:
I think it was pretty much a world wide conspiracy to dump Trump from day one....It's larger than any Ocean's(#) crime cappers..Fortunately it worked, because we know it would take billions of people to beat Trump and his blind followers..

I think it was pretty much a world wide conspiracy to dump Trump from day one....It's larger than any Ocean's(#) crime cappers..Fortunately it worked, because we know it would take billions of people to beat Trump and his blind followers..
And here is a perfect example of one of the “Sheep” I have been referring to!
This type of “Sheep” is the most dangerous and the real problem we face when trying to ween them off the Government Tit, they enjoy doing nothing but sucking on the Government Tit....

And here is a perfect example of one of the “Sheep” I have been referring to!
This type of “Sheep” is the most dangerous and the real problem we face when trying to ween them off the Government Tit, they enjoy doing nothing but sucking on the Government Tit....
How much do I get from this govt. teet that Fauci is president of??

Really? He don't look like he has a big voice, but looks can be deceiving.

But hey, anything to distract from "Donnie's Disastrous Response.

It's all true. Fauci secretly met with the Bilderbergers, the Trilateralists, the Lizard People and the Five Jews who run everything and they all conspired to get Trump somehow.

I'm still fuzzy on how they tricked Trump into claiming the virus was a hoax, lie about how dangerous it was, how they got him to hold super-spreader events or hawk quack cures or tell people to inject bleach or ridicule mask usage. Nor get Trump to close down the CDC field office in China, withdraw from the WHO, shut down Obama's Pandemic Task force.

Or get him to say things like 'It is what it is" and "I take no responsiblity" That was a good trick.

It's all true. Fauci secretly met with the Bilderbergers, the Trilateralists, the Lizard People and the Five Jews who run everything and they all conspired to get Trump somehow.

I'm still fuzzy on how they tricked Trump into claiming the virus was a hoax, lie about how dangerous it was, how they got him to hold super-spreader events or hawk quack cures or tell people to inject bleach or ridicule mask usage. Nor get Trump to close down the CDC field office in China, withdraw from the WHO, shut down Obama's Pandemic Task force.

Or get him to say things like 'It is what it is" and "I take no responsiblity" That was a good trick.
None of that is in Fauci-China E-mails

We know the COVID virus was lab produced, and hacks like Fauci and WHO knew that from the beginning, so yeah, eventually he will have to sing, since the criminals he worked for throw each other the bus in seconds if they need to cover their asses or see an advantage for themselves in doing.Loyalty and honor have no influence over sociopaths like Democrats and commies. The conspiracy is entirely conducted by the criminal syndicate run by the DNC

Forum List

Back