FBI calls our President a LIAR"

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, however, offered a very simple explanation for this phenomenon two days later: “He’s the president of the United States. He has information and intelligence that the rest of us do not.

"He's the President of the United States. He has information and intelligence that the rest of us do not." -@KellyannePolls pic.twitter.com/r0cSE7IkSL

:lol: ^ poor kellyanne

— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) March 6, 2017
On his allegations of wiretapping, none of the people who might have provided him with such secret intelligence have supported him. In fact, many have issued statements refuting those allegations:

* FBI Director James Comey: “I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside the FBI,” Comey told the House Intelligence Committee Monday.

* House Intelligence Committee: Congress took up an investigation of the substance of Trump’s tweets at the request of the White House. But instead of vindicating him, the investigation exposed Trump’s claims as nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

Last week, the House Intelligence Committee received information from the Justice Department related to the wiretapping claims. Both the chair of the committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), and the ranking member, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), said the evidence showed nothing to back up the president.

“Was there a physical wiretap of Trump Tower? No, there never was,” Nunes said Sunday. “The information we got on Friday continues to lead us in that direction.”

I got a classified briefing on [the DOJ] response. They delivered it after most of us had left town. But once again, no evidence to support the president’s claim that he was wiretapped by his predecessor,” Schiff added.

* Senate Intelligence Committee: In a joint statement last week, the Republican and Democratic leaders of the committee ― Sens. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) and Mark Warner (D-Va.) ― said they saw nothing to support Trump’s theory: “Based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016.”

* Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: Clapper served as the director of national intelligence under Obama, during the time Trump claimed the president wiretapped him. Clapper said that none of the agencies he oversaw engaged in such activity: “For the part of the national security apparatus that I oversaw as DNI, there was no such wiretap activity mounted against the President-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign.”

* Former President Barack Obama: “As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen,” Kevin Lewis, a spokesman for Obama, said in a statement. “Any suggestion otherwise is simply false.”

* The British Government: Although Conway said that Trump knew more than the rest of us and therefore would be in a position to know about secret wiretapping, the White House has pointed to media reports ― which are available to everyone ― as evidence for the March 4 tweets. White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, for example, recently cited Fox News legal pundit Andrew Napolitano’s claim that Obama circumvented U.S. intelligence agencies and instead worked with British officials to spy on Trump. Napolitano specifically named the Government Communications Headquarters, or GCHQ, which is the equivalent of the National Security Agency.

In response, GCHQ took the unusual step of publicly commenting, calling the claim “utterly ridiculous

Donald Trump Exposed As A Hopeless Conspiracy Theorist By Basically Everyone Who Matters | The Huffington Post

HOFFPO =FAKE NUZE

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, however, offered a very simple explanation for this phenomenon two days later: “He’s the president of the United States. He has information and intelligence that the rest of us do not.

"He's the President of the United States. He has information and intelligence that the rest of us do not." -@KellyannePolls pic.twitter.com/r0cSE7IkSL

On his allegations of wiretapping, none of the people who might have provided him with such secret intelligence have supported him. In fact, many have issued statements refuting those allegations:

* FBI Director James Comey: “I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside the FBI,” Comey told the House Intelligence Committee Monday.

* House Intelligence Committee: Congress took up an investigation of the substance of Trump’s tweets at the request of the White House. But instead of vindicating him, the investigation exposed Trump’s claims as nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

Last week, the House Intelligence Committee received information from the Justice Department related to the wiretapping claims. Both the chair of the committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), and the ranking member, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), said the evidence showed nothing to back up the president.

“Was there a physical wiretap of Trump Tower? No, there never was,” Nunes said Sunday. “The information we got on Friday continues to lead us in that direction.”

I got a classified briefing on [the DOJ] response. They delivered it after most of us had left town. But once again, no evidence to support the president’s claim that he was wiretapped by his predecessor,” Schiff added.

* Senate Intelligence Committee: In a joint statement last week, the Republican and Democratic leaders of the committee ― Sens. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) and Mark Warner (D-Va.) ― said they saw nothing to support Trump’s theory: “Based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016.”

* Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: Clapper served as the director of national intelligence under Obama, during the time Trump claimed the president wiretapped him. Clapper said that none of the agencies he oversaw engaged in such activity: “For the part of the national security apparatus that I oversaw as DNI, there was no such wiretap activity mounted against the President-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign.”

* Former President Barack Obama: “As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen,” Kevin Lewis, a spokesman for Obama, said in a statement. “Any suggestion otherwise is simply false.”

* The British Government: Although Conway said that Trump knew more than the rest of us and therefore would be in a position to know about secret wiretapping, the White House has pointed to media reports ― which are available to everyone ― as evidence for the March 4 tweets. White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, for example, recently cited Fox News legal pundit Andrew Napolitano’s claim that Obama circumvented U.S. intelligence agencies and instead worked with British officials to spy on Trump. Napolitano specifically named the Government Communications Headquarters, or GCHQ, which is the equivalent of the National Security Agency.

In response, GCHQ took the unusual step of publicly commenting, calling the claim “utterly ridiculous

Donald Trump Exposed As A Hopeless Conspiracy Theorist By Basically Everyone Who Matters | The Huffington Post

HOFFPO =FAKE NUZE

it's full of verifiable facts and quotes. read it and weep.

Thanks for showing how petty all of this is by your trying to put these allegations against Trump on par with 9/11 and Benghazi.

RW didn't wake up this morning deciding to choose a new path like honesty and truth.

I live by Truth, Justice and the American Way
Truth?

The truth is that more than 50 million children have been denied their Constitutional rights and have been slaughtered by abortions... (supported and defended by libtardz in denial like you) but do go on with your cute little story about how much you care about TRUTH.

I'm enjoying the irony of it all.
Truth

Abortion has been legal for 40 years

Comey: I have no information that supports those tweets

they didn't just call him a liar. comey basically made fun of the twitterer in chief.

sad

and one has to wonder why Claudette the moron thinks it funny.
NOBODY in the entire Justice Department. TRUMPs Justice Department has any information supporting Trumps wild assertions

Congress has nothing, FBI and Justice Department has nothing

Our President LIED to us and accused a former President of a felony

Four months?
Republicans kept Whitewater open for seven years and Benghazi open for four

So this is all nothing more than tit for tat paybacks for things like the Benghazi investigations.

Thanks for the affirmation.

Typical libtard thought process...

Mile wide and inch deep.
Republicans have established precedent

There were eight hearings on Benghazi. We have yet to have one on Trumps Russia connections

Yeah because all scandals are exactly the same in every respect...

Right?

So, how many are you claiming have been killed by these ALLEGED Russian connections?

Like I said "mile wide and only an inch deep!"
Killed?

Yeah.... KILLED!

Are the numbers anywhere close to the number of those killed in Banghazi?

You keep bringing up Benghazi, well when you have an ongoing war against terrorism for how many years before Benghazi then all it amounts to is an act of war. Many of them, how far you want to go back?

OKTexas, post: 16836299
You have no information that supports the thread title.

Do you actually think Comey's testimony vouches for Trump's lie that Obama committed a felony against him? You are way too far gone to be rehabilitated.

HOFFPO =FAKE NUZE

it's full of verifiable facts and quotes. read it and weep.

I still have a significant amount of stiffness in my nether regions from Trump's win and the fact that Hitlary won't be putting any libtardz on the court. So, it's going to take a he'll of a lot more than you Dullards have so far to ever make me cry. In fact, I think you might as well give up on the thought of that ever happening in this lifetime.

Last edited:
So this is all nothing more than tit for tat paybacks for things like the Benghazi investigations.

Thanks for the affirmation.

Typical libtard thought process...

Mile wide and inch deep.
Republicans have established precedent

There were eight hearings on Benghazi. We have yet to have one on Trumps Russia connections

Yeah because all scandals are exactly the same in every respect...

Right?

So, how many are you claiming have been killed by these ALLEGED Russian connections?

Like I said "mile wide and only an inch deep!"
Killed?

Yeah.... KILLED!

Are the numbers anywhere close to the number of those killed in Banghazi?

You keep bringing up Benghazi, well when you have an ongoing war against terrorism for how many years before Benghazi then all it amounts to is an act of war. Many of them, how far you want to go back?

Scroll back. I am not the one who brought up Benghazi.

they didn't just call him a liar. comey basically made fun of the twitterer in chief.

sad

NOBODY in the entire Justice Department. TRUMPs Justice Department has any information supporting Trumps wild assertions

Yes and thanks to your post a few posts back... we all know how much the TRUTH matters to you.

Got anything else?

I still have a significant amount of stiffness in my nether regions from Trump's win and the fact that Hitlary won't be putting any libtardz on the court. So, it's going to take a he'll of a lot more than you Dillard's have so far to ever make me cry. In fact, I think you might as well give up on the thought of that ever happening in this lifetime.

don't lie.. you weep for the zygotes and all that lost life in your gym sock.

sad

Yes and thanks to your post a few posts back... we all know how much the TRUTH matters to you.

Got anything else?
<sob>. But...but....What about ABORTION?

I still have a significant amount of stiffness in my nether regions from Trump's win and the fact that Hitlary won't be putting any libtardz on the court. So, it's going to take a he'll of a lot more than you Dillard's have so far to ever make me cry. In fact, I think you might as well give up on the thought of that ever happening in this lifetime.

don't lie.. you weep for the zygotes and all that lost life in your gym sock.

I don't lie. I don't have to. Fact is, I don't even weep for human beings in the zygote stage of their life. Emotionalism is not my thing. Emotions tend to cloud ones ability to examine the facts objectively.

Last edited:

sad

Got anything else?

The blood is on your hands for defending it.

What about it?

sad

Got anything else?

What about it?
Oh dear.......Think about the CHILDREN?
How can you discuss Trump while babies are being aborted

I'm sure Trump has taken many of his floozies for abortions in his lifetime

sad

Got anything else?

What about it?
Oh dear.......Think about the CHILDREN?
How can you discuss Trump while babies are being aborted

I'm sure Trump has taken many of his floozies for abortions in his lifetime

I have several friends and family members who have had abortions.

So. . .

Your point about that is...

What?

If you make a claim that is not supported by the facts...you are a LIAR

No, it makes you a liar because Comey said no such thing. What he did say is he has no evidence whether there was or wasn't surveillance of Trump Tower. Wait until Trey Gowdy goes after Brennan next week...that will be the main event.

someone ought to start a repository for all trump administration lies.

we're gonna need a bigger board! :lol:

Forum List

Back