FBI calls our President a LIAR"

hunarcy, post: 16839983
Someone should ask Comey and Rodgers where the transcript came from that forced Flynn to resign...THAT was illegal

The transcript was legal. They were listening to the Russian Ambassador when Flynn talked about sanctions with him. Then Flynn lied in public that sanctions were not discussed.

You are not truthful. The release of Flynn's name was not legal and whoever did it needs to be brought to justice. If they get away with it with a Republican, it'll happen to a Democrat too.

They didn't "assist". They leaked information that they had gotten off DNC computers. When you provide information, not speculation, that assistance was requested, you might be taken seriously. For now, you have nothing but wind.

Assistance with or without a request is still an assist

We shall see what contact Team Trump had with the Russians

No it isn't....not the way you and the rest of the lyingleft present it.

I am fairly certain Trump did something wrong. He's a liar and a cheat. I don't like him.

But I like the left wing even less. They are bigger liars and bigger cheaters and they do it all the while thinking they are somehow above reproach.

Shove your innuendo and the way it is has trashed this country's political system.

Lessons from Ted Kennedy (the liar of the senate) on how to smear someone in advance so you get what you want because you think are always right.......
You think the left should give Trump a pass on this one?

YES...that's just what I said.

Boy are you stupid.
Move along...nothing to see here

From the party that impeached over a blow job

Not even I believe it was over a blow job...it was over perjury. And, by protecting Clinton's Presidency, they undercut any effort to remove a President from lying under oath in the future. That's why rightwinger's assertion that Trump can be impeached even if he did lie is absurd.

I am fairly certain Trump did something wrong. He's a liar and a cheat. I don't like him.

But I like the left wing even less. They are bigger liars and bigger cheaters and they do it all the while thinking they are somehow above reproach.

Shove your innuendo and the way it is has trashed this country's political system.

Lessons from Ted Kennedy (the liar of the senate) on how to smear someone in advance so you get what you want because you think are always right.......

Boy are you stupid.

Not even I believe it was over a blow job...it was over perjury. And, by protecting Clinton's Presidency, they undercut any effort to remove a President from lying under oath in the future. That's why rightwinger's assertion that Trump can be impeached even if he did lie is absurd.

Perjury over a blow job is still impeachment over a blowjob

I never said Trump would be impeached over his Obama lies. That is a Libel case at best

I have said he could face impeachment over his Russia scandal

Boy are you stupid.

Stop wasting your time.

His name should be Red Herring.

Boy are you stupid.

I never said Trump would be impeached over his Obama lies. That is a Libel case at best

Nope....perjury.

That's it.

I have always been amused by the people who parrot, "keep your doctor", as being a prime example of Obama lying. First of all, nobody makes you go to a particular doctor. Every doctor will see you if you pay cash, and that is what you would have to do if you had no insurance. Second, I don't know anyone who had to change doctors, myself.

Boy are you stupid.

Nope....perjury.

That's it.

No, it wasn't perjury
As determined by the Senate

I have always been amused by the people who parrot, "keep your doctor", as being a prime example of Obama lying. First of all, nobody makes you go to a particular doctor. Every doctor will see you if you pay cash, and that is what you would have to do if you had no insurance. Second, I don't know anyone who had to change doctors, myself.

The biggest lie was the ones being told by Republicans at the time

You will be forced to take Obamacare
You will have a doctor assigned to you

Obama was responding to the fear mongering by Republicans and he was correct in saying "You can keep your Doctor" in 90% of the cases......Republican claims were 100% wrong

Boy are you stupid.

I'm sorry, dumbass, but a blowjob is not illegal. Perjury, no matter what it's based on IS illegal. And though your legal opinion is yours to give, I don't think it's worthy of a response.

Boy are you stupid.

I notice that whenever trolls realize their arguments have fallen apart, they put up the laughing icon. I appreciate the surrender.

NYDailyNews-Trump-Evil-701x845.jpg

Boy are you stupid.

Nope....perjury.

That's it.

No, it wasn't perjury

*sigh* Ignorance on display...Bill paid a $25,000 fine and lost his law license over something that the Democrats decided wasn't "perjury". Of course, now no one can be removed for perjury, so the Republicans should thank them for such a lame brained partisan move.

Boy are you stupid.

Nope....perjury.

That's it.

No, it wasn't perjury

The Senate determined they would not vote him out of office.

Sorry you don't know the difference.

That he perjured himself is not in question.

They simply didn't see screwing up the government over it (and I totally agree with them).

Don't get around much...do you ?

Boy are you stupid.

Wrong, it's an officer of the court, lying to the court and obstructing justice.

Boy are you stupid.

Nope....perjury.

That's it.

No, it wasn't perjury

The court disagreed.

Forum List

Back