FBI calls our President a LIAR"

I have always been amused by the people who parrot, "keep your doctor", as being a prime example of Obama lying. First of all, nobody makes you go to a particular doctor. Every doctor will see you if you pay cash, and that is what you would have to do if you had no insurance. Second, I don't know anyone who had to change doctors, myself.

The biggest lie was the ones being told by Republicans at the time

You will be forced to take Obamacare
You will have a doctor assigned to you

Obama was responding to the fear mongering by Republicans and he was correct in saying "You can keep your Doctor" in 90% of the cases......Republican claims were 100% wrong

Really, what was the mandate all about?
And they were lucky to find a doctor that would take the crap.
I think I'm going to need my hip waders, it's really getting deep round here.

Well, I just back from the Obamacare death panel that the Right warned me about, and they said that they would pay for my care for one more year.

You think the left should give Trump a pass on this one?

YES...that's just what I said.

Boy are you stupid.
Move along...nothing to see here

From the party that impeached over a blow job

Not even I believe it was over a blow job...it was over perjury. And, by protecting Clinton's Presidency, they undercut any effort to remove a President from lying under oath in the future. That's why rightwinger's assertion that Trump can be impeached even if he did lie is absurd.

Perjury over a blow job is still impeachment over a blowjob

I never said Trump would be impeached over his Obama lies. That is a Libel case at best

I have said he could face impeachment over his Russia scandal

Wrong, it's an officer of the court, lying to the court and obstructing justice.

Still about a blowjob

Republicans, once again, overplayed a weak hand and filed impeachment procedures over something at best that could have warranted Congressional censure

I have always been amused by the people who parrot, "keep your doctor", as being a prime example of Obama lying. First of all, nobody makes you go to a particular doctor. Every doctor will see you if you pay cash, and that is what you would have to do if you had no insurance. Second, I don't know anyone who had to change doctors, myself.

Obama was responding to the fear mongering by Republicans and he was correct in saying "You can keep your Doctor" in 90% of the cases......Republican claims were 100% wrong

Mandate says you have to have insurance....It does not force you to take Obamacare

I don't have Obamacare....Do you?

You are not truthful. The release of Flynn's name was not legal and whoever did it needs to be brought to justice. If they get away with it with a Republican, it'll happen to a Democrat too

Flynn had a high level national security clearance. He gave up his civil rights to some degree which makes him unprotected from being surveiled or monitored.

He was in a position to be compromised by Russia because he lied in public about what he said on tape.

Authorities could not let him continue working so close to the President on national security matters.

You are not truthful. The release of Flynn's name was not legal and whoever did it needs to be brought to justice. If they get away with it with a Republican, it'll happen to a Democrat too

Flynn had a high level national security clearance. He gave up his civil rights to some degree which makes him unprotected from being surveiled or monitored.

He was in a position to be compromised by Russia because he lied in public about what he said on tape.

Authorities could not let him continue working so close to the President on national security matters.

You lie again. There is no exception in the law for people having a "high national security clearance.

YES...that's just what I said.

Boy are you stupid.
Move along...nothing to see here

From the party that impeached over a blow job

Not even I believe it was over a blow job...it was over perjury. And, by protecting Clinton's Presidency, they undercut any effort to remove a President from lying under oath in the future. That's why rightwinger's assertion that Trump can be impeached even if he did lie is absurd.

Perjury over a blow job is still impeachment over a blowjob

I never said Trump would be impeached over his Obama lies. That is a Libel case at best

I have said he could face impeachment over his Russia scandal

Wrong, it's an officer of the court, lying to the court and obstructing justice.

Still about a blowjob

Republicans, once again, overplayed a weak hand and filed impeachment procedures over something at best that could have warranted Congressional censure

Separate acts child, the cover up usually get more serious than the original act.

Mandate says you have to have insurance....It does not force you to take Obamacare

I don't have Obamacare....Do you?

When penalties are attached it's force and yes I have qualified health care as you do.

You lie again. There is no exception in the law for people having a "high national security clearance.

There is an exception, at least by a ruling of the FISA court, that high ranking government officials can be unmasked in order to provide the proper context, to understand the conversation.

Separate acts child, the cover up usually get more serious than the original act.

More akin to the coverup is more easily proven than the original act. They never got Martha Stewart on insider trading, but they did get her for lying to the investigators.

When penalties are attached it's force and yes I have qualified health care as you do.

It's not a penalty, it's a tax. The same theory of people without healthcare insurance going to the emergency room for care, is paid for by the taxpayer, Cut out the middle man and pony up the penalty aka taxes to pay for your lack of healthcare.

More akin to the coverup is more easily proven than the original act. They never got Martha Stewart on insider trading, but they did get her for lying to the investigators.

In willies case the underlying act was also proven, ya got to be careful where you leave DNA.

It's not a penalty, it's a tax. The same theory of people without healthcare insurance going to the emergency room for care, is paid for by the taxpayer, Cut out the middle man and pony up the penalty aka taxes to pay for your lack of healthcare.

Excuse me, the law said penalty and it remains a penalty regardless of what Roberts says. NO court has the authority to alter the wording of legislation, only a legislative body can do that. Roberts chose to install an unconstitutional direct tax, unilaterally.

Excuse me, the law said penalty and it remains a penalty regardless of what Roberts says. NO court has the authority to alter the wording of legislation, only a legislative body can do that. Roberts chose to install an unconstitutional direct tax, unilaterally.

The constitution says 'during time of war' and only congress can declare war. Yet the USSC determined the vietnam police action, aka never declared a war, and the gulf war, again never declared a war, were actually wars for purposes of federal law and constitutional powers of the commander in chief.

So YES, the courts can change the understood meanings of the words within legislation, if it is necessary to make that legislation comport with present reality, aka in a changing world.

In willies case the underlying act was also proven, ya got to be careful where you leave DNA.

In willies case the underlying act was perfectly legal. See Lawrence V Texas,

The underlying act had to be proved to prove the perjury and obstruction charges. Oh and let's not forget the high 6 figure settlement paid to Paula Jones.

The underlying act had to be proved to prove the perjury and obstruction charges. Oh and let's not forget the high 6 figure settlement paid to Paula Jones.

Except Clinton was found NOT GUIILTY of those charges. Convenientlty omitted facts.

And the settlement in the Paula jones case, i think somewhere around $600,000, or within Clintons insurance coverage, doesn't prove any guilt, unless you allow the $25 million settlement paid to the victims of Trump University to do the same. Plus the $1 million fine on top of the settlement. I'll let you chose if settlements are proof of guilt. And are BIG settlements bigger proof of bigger guilt?

The constitution says 'during time of war' and only congress can declare war. Yet the USSC determined the vietnam police action, aka never declared a war, and the gulf war, again never declared a war, were actually wars for purposes of federal law and constitutional powers of the commander in chief.

So YES, the courts can change the understood meanings of the words within legislation, if it is necessary to make that legislation comport with present reality, aka in a changing world.

So tell me child, what is the REQUIRED WORDING for a declaration of war, according to the Constitution?

And NO the courts have no constitutional authority to alter the intended operation of law, if it fails to address an new circumstance it's up to the legislature that wrote it to update it. The court has NO legislative authority, no matter what you regressives think.

Last edited:

Except Clinton was found NOT GUIILTY of those charges. Convenientlty omitted facts.

And the settlement in the Paula jones case, i think somewhere around $600,000, or within Clintons insurance coverage, doesn't prove any guilt, unless you allow the $25 million settlement paid to the victims of Trump University to do the same. Plus the $1 million fine on top of the settlement. I'll let you chose if settlements are proof of guilt. And are BIG settlements bigger proof of bigger guilt?

He was found guilty in the AR court on lesser charges resulting from a plea bargain. No one else would have been allowed that deal. And the settlement was part of the same case and it was more than 800,000.

Clinton Will Pay $850,000 to End Paula Jones Suit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back