FBI calls our President a LIAR"

Clinton did admit that he did not answer questions truthfully and completely under oath. Do you know what legal term describes such behavior?

Pulling a Sessions? As in "I didn't - I did not have any communications with the Russians"

Oh yeah, I went there.

Clinton did admit that he did not answer questions truthfully and completely under oath. Do you know what legal term describes such behavior?

Pulling a Sessions? As in "I didn't - I did not have any communications with the Russians"

Good grief, are you REALLY this stupid?

I thought not answering truthfully and completely under oath should be named for the attorney general who did that in front of congress on January 10th 2017.

You have no information that supports the thread title.
1. Show me one honest politician that has never lied!?!

2 The fact is Trump was wrong and is wrong for not apologizing and moving on with his head down and staying off twatter... ( Bob Beckel spelling of Twitter )

3. The House might have to do something if Trump does it again and he will do it again.

There is a distinction between "never lied" and "always lies"
Trump is a fucking liar.

New names for things:

Testifying in front of congress for 11 hours straight - An all night session

Not answering truthfully and completely under oath - Pulling a Jeff Sessions.

Enuf said.

Good grief, are you REALLY this stupid?

I thought not answering truthfully and completely under oath should be named for the attorney general who did that in front of congress on January 10th 2017.

Well, obviously you are not good at thinking. Clinton directly answered questions in an untruthful manner. Sessions answered the question he THOUGHT he'd been asked. Not the same thing at all.

New names for things:

Testifying in front of congress for 11 hours straight - An all night session

Not answering truthfully and completely under oath - Pulling a Jeff Sessions.

Enuf said.

Nope, still "Pulling a Bill Clinton"

I have always been amused by the people who parrot, "keep your doctor", as being a prime example of Obama lying. First of all, nobody makes you go to a particular doctor. Every doctor will see you if you pay cash, and that is what you would have to do if you had no insurance. Second, I don't know anyone who had to change doctors, myself.

The biggest lie was the ones being told by Republicans at the time

You will be forced to take Obamacare
You will have a doctor assigned to you

Obama was responding to the fear mongering by Republicans and he was correct in saying "You can keep your Doctor" in 90% of the cases......Republican claims were 100% wrong

Really, what was the mandate all about?
And they were lucky to find a doctor that would take the crap.
I think I'm going to need my hip waders, it's really getting deep round here.

Mandate says you have to have insurance....It does not force you to take Obamacare

I don't have Obamacare....Do you?

When penalties are attached it's force and yes I have qualified health care as you do.
Nobody is forced to have Obamacare....only insurance

Comey: I have no information that supports those tweets

How did you come to the conclusion that that statement means he called your president a "liar"?
Glad you asked

When Trump accused Obama bad/sick of listening to his phone conversations at Trump Tower he was either:
1. A liar
2. Fucking Stupid

But when Trump was informed by Congress, his Justice department and Obama that there was no listening by Obama and he STILL CONTINUES the accusations......Fucking Stupid is removed as an option...he now knows better

So LIAR is the only remaining option

How did you come to the conclusion that that statement means he called your president a "liar"?
Glad you asked

When Trump accused Obama bad/sick of listening to his phone conversations at Trump Tower he was either:
1. A liar
2. Fucking Stupid

But when Trump was informed by Congress, his Justice department and Obama that there was no listening by Obama and he STILL CONTINUES the accusations......Fucking Stupid is removed as an option...he now knows better

Or he's telling the truth.

Glad you asked

1. A liar
2. Fucking Stupid

Or he's telling the truth.
That is no longer an option since his claims are unsupported

I have always been amused by the people who parrot, "keep your doctor", as being a prime example of Obama lying. First of all, nobody makes you go to a particular doctor. Every doctor will see you if you pay cash, and that is what you would have to do if you had no insurance. Second, I don't know anyone who had to change doctors, myself.

The biggest lie was the ones being told by Republicans at the time

You will be forced to take Obamacare
You will have a doctor assigned to you

Obama was responding to the fear mongering by Republicans and he was correct in saying "You can keep your Doctor" in 90% of the cases......Republican claims were 100% wrong

Really, what was the mandate all about?
And they were lucky to find a doctor that would take the crap.
I think I'm going to need my hip waders, it's really getting deep round here.

Mandate says you have to have insurance....It does not force you to take Obamacare

I don't have Obamacare....Do you?

When penalties are attached it's force and yes I have qualified health care as you do.
Nobody is forced to have Obamacare....only insurance

Obamacare IS about insurance. That's my big problem with it...it does nothing to improve patient care, just makes them have insurance.

Same problem I have with the Republican's plans. A truly Progressive plan would improve health care, not focus on who pays the rich doctors.

Last edited:
hunarcy, post: 16859745
You lie again. There is no exception in the law for people having a "high national security clearance

If no exception, how did this happen?

In the waning days of the Obama administration, James R. Clapper Jr., who was the director of national intelligence, and John Brennan, the CIA director at the time, shared Yates’s concerns and concurred with her recommendation to inform the Trump White House. They feared that “Flynn had put himself in a compromising position” and thought that Pence had a right to know that he had been misled, according to one of the officials, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

A senior Trump administration official said before Flynn’s resignation that the White House was aware of the matter, adding that “we’ve been working on this for weeks.”

The current and former officials said that although they believed that Pence was misled about the contents of Flynn’s communications with the Russian ambassador, they couldn’t rule out that Flynn was acting with the knowledge of others in the transition.

Justice Department warned White House that Flynn could be vulnerable to Russian blackmail, officials say

They informed Trump - what they heard on the Flynn calls with the Russian Ambassador. Because Flynn lied in the public about the monitored calls.

If the government has to ignore and hide what they learned why didn't Trump stick with Flynn and hold Clapper and Brennon accountable for a crime?

View attachment 117629
You have no information that supports the thread title.

Let me see

If you make a claim that is not supported by the facts...you are a LIAR

This thread isn't supported by fact, and by god you ARE a liar! :thup:

Since you fascists hold majorities in both houses, by all means start the impeachment.

Oh, wait...

For once, you got something almost correct.

There are enough corrupt Repubs that the cheeto can pay off - he might be able to stay in office a while.

But he's going down and it's his own fault.

Face it, he and his evil spawn won't last the entire 4 years.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Bill Clinton was not found GUILTY of anything. There are no such judicial declarations from any court. What you saw was an offer and settlement, without a declaration of guilt. Please remove that bit of "fake news" from the conversation.

The agreement also includes an unequivocal admission of wrongdoing, with Clinton acknowledging that he gave false answers in his Jones deposition.
As part of the deal, he was compelled to sign an "Agreed Order of Discipline" which states that he "knowingly" engaged in "conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice." That is the disciplinary equivalent of pleading guilty to obstruction of justice.

It Takes A Plea Agreement

Ho Ho, It's so funny how you stretch an order of discipline, which sounds like a purely civil arrangement, to be an admission of criminal guilt. Even the equivalency statement is talking about it being the equivalent in disciplinary, ie not criminal, matters. You folks got some serious butt-hurt over Clinton getting away without getting convicted of a crime. How many tens of millions of taxpayer money did you spend investigating Bill-0?

If you bothered to read the link, he did it to avoid criminal charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. The State of AR took his license away for the max allowable of 5 years and a 25,000 fine.

Bill Clinton was not found GUILTY of anything. There are no such judicial declarations from any court. What you saw was an offer and settlement, without a declaration of guilt. Please remove that bit of "fake news" from the conversation.

The agreement also includes an unequivocal admission of wrongdoing, with Clinton acknowledging that he gave false answers in his Jones deposition.
As part of the deal, he was compelled to sign an "Agreed Order of Discipline" which states that he "knowingly" engaged in "conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice." That is the disciplinary equivalent of pleading guilty to obstruction of justice.

Ho Ho, It's so funny how you stretch an order of discipline, which sounds like a purely civil arrangement, to be an admission of criminal guilt. Even the equivalency statement is talking about it being the equivalent in disciplinary, ie not criminal, matters. You folks got some serious butt-hurt over Clinton getting away without getting convicted of a crime. How many tens of millions of taxpayer money did you spend investigating Bill-0?

You can play your semantics games all you want, the son of a bitch was guilty of perjury and obstruction, just like the House charged.

Oh yeah, I went there.

And he didn't as a surrogate of the Trump campaign, which was the topic. He wasn't asked if he had done so in his roll as a senator.

Forum List

Back