FBI: Shocking New Footage of January 6th Insurrection...America's Men in Uniform Attacked

Find one post where you condemn what BLM did this summer.

Hypocrite, OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOL

Your benign deflections are read and laughed at, ShortBus.

Oh, and ....

I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders. I don't condemn BLM protesting police brutality or Antifa fighting fascism.

^^^ proving yet again what a flaming retard you are.

:dance:
Have condemned...when / where? Find that post. Or was that the only one? OCD ridden FatFuck.
LOL

No, ShortBus, not the only one...

Fuck you, ya raving lunatic. I condemned the BLM and Antifa riots.​
I've condemned those.​
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.​
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence.
And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa.​
Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them.​
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.​
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.​
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.​
I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders.​
"Finally, do you condemn BLM and Antifa or not."
Asked and answered.​
I condemn murders committed by BLM.​
I condemn their violence.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
I condemn those murders.​
You keep saying “condemned” you OCD ridden fat fuck. Now show me where you made a post in the present tense as the riots were happening. Thank you.
LOLOL

This is why I call you ShortBus. You're a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

• "I condemn murders committed by BLM."
  • "I condemn their violence."
  • "I condemn such attacks."
  • "I condemn those murders."

Now fuck off, ShortBus. This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've answered you.

show me the entire post with context you OCD ridden fat fuck as I want to see the dates.
LOLOL

Again, fuck off, ShortBus. I already did, retard.
OCD fat fuck why are you still responding? No one cares what you think. At the time of the BLM riots you called them mostly peaceful and did it like 100x in a row as you have OCD.
Because you lied, ShortBus. I gave you links to every one of those posts which has dates and full posts.

Just like you're lying again by claiming I called the BLM riots "mostly peaceful." I never said that once, no less 100 times.

You're fucked in the head ShortBus. You've got a obsessively terminal case of FDS. There's no hope for you now.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Quotes not links. OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOL

Fuck off, ShortBus. I gave you the links. TFB if that's not good enough for an obsessed FDS nutjob like you. Those links have exactly what you want.

It is shocking.

Conservatives do not condone such behavior

lets give the Fort Pelosi rioters the same punishment that liberals who have been assaulting police across America for the past year got

unfortunately very few leftwing rioters have been held accountable for their actions

we need to put all the miscreants in jail - not just those on 1-6

The most shocking of the footage is a man walking overhead to flank a group of cops and innocents and dousing them with chemicals in an attempt to choke and kill our men and women in Blue.

OMG a fire extinguisher unleashed!

Insurrection! Insurrection!

Mac-7

Apparently they do condone it.

Your goal is much larger than the Hawk and Cecilie1200

you want to demonize 85 million trump voters and send them all to reeducation camps

btw: not even the examples you used prove that either one of your targets condone real violence from either side

You might be able to pass off the lie that trump received 85 million votes with your stupid and lazy trump follower friends but here in reality, you're just full of BS.

In reality trump only received 74 million votes and lost big time.

View attachment 470130

Conservatives can't count beyond the number of fingers they have.

There was also the shaman freak with a spear. The guy hitting cops with a hockey stick. Police shields and baton wrestled from the cops and then used against them. One guy was actually using a crutch to hit police. And then there's the mob itself. They came close to crushing a cop stuck in a doorway just from the sheer shoving of the mob.
We feared one day our men in uniform would become the equivalent of the British Redcoats, January 6 was that day.
LOLOL

Police protecting lawmakers are your enemy??

You cult freaks are fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

LOL

Oh, and ....

I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders. I don't condemn BLM protesting police brutality or Antifa fighting fascism.

Have condemned...when / where? Find that post. Or was that the only one? OCD ridden FatFuck.
LOL

I've condemned those.​
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.​
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.​
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.​
Asked and answered.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
You keep saying “condemned” you OCD ridden fat fuck. Now show me where you made a post in the present tense as the riots were happening. Thank you.
LOLOL

show me the entire post with context you OCD ridden fat fuck as I want to see the dates.
LOLOL

OCD fat fuck why are you still responding? No one cares what you think. At the time of the BLM riots you called them mostly peaceful and did it like 100x in a row as you have OCD.
Because you lied, ShortBus. I gave you links to every one of those posts which has dates and full posts.

Just like you're lying again by claiming I called the BLM riots "mostly peaceful." I never said that once, no less 100 times.

You're fucked in the head ShortBus. You've got a obsessively terminal case of FDS. There's no hope for you now.

LOL

Fuck off, ShortBus. I gave you the links. TFB if that's not good enough for an obsessed FDS nutjob like you. Those links have exactly what you want.
LMaO...so you didn’t give quotes? Lying OCD ridden fat fuck. If I had your life I d join a monastery and take a vow of silence.

That's the real truth. In the last year the liberals 'mostly peaceful protests' have killed more than 20 people and caused over 1 billion in damages yet there is no uproar over that at all. The capitol riot was indeed a riot and wrong but it was not an insurrection.
It was not an insurrection, a riot yes an insurrection no. There was 0 attempt to overthrow the government. By YOUR definition the Portland riots at the federal courthouse and ICE offices are acts of insurrection.
LOL

They stormed the Capitol building of the USA, threatened to kill the vice president and lawmakers, attempted to prevent the Constitutional certification of a presidential election, injured about 140 cops to do so, but in your mind, that's NOT a violent uprising against our government??

What fucking planet are conservatives from?? Apparently not Earth.
I think it's hilarious you actually believe that was the plan. The FBI has already stated that they didn't believe it was an armed insurrection and 0 guns were found during the riot; both of those facts are on record. The only weapon fired was by an officer not a rioter. It definitely was a riot and those involved need to be prosecuted, but it was never an insurrection.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, they said themselves that was the plan. They chanted, "hang Mike Pence" and "stop the steal."

And I never said it was an "armed insurrection." That would just be you lying again as you attempt to squirm from reality.
Please provide an example of an unarmed insurrection that has ever happened in world history. Thank you.
ShortBus, that's a strawman. Even if it never happened before, and I didn't bother to look for one, that doesn't negate the fact that this was one. An insurrection is a violent uprising against a government. That's what this was. It was an attempt to "stop the steal." To prevent Biden from being the certified winner of the election and to install the loser of the election in his place.

News from this morning...

Hahaha, NPR....

LOLOL

Guess you think that means they weren’t carrying the weapons NPR pointed out they were armed with, huh? :cuckoo:

What weapons? Tanks? AK-47s? Grenades? Or baseball bats. You’re such a snowflake, you OCD ridden fat fuck. And you don’t even know what a strawman is.

The weapons mentioned in the article, ShortBus. Are you not capable of keeping up?

List em? I ll patiently wait. OCD ridden fat fuck.

Read the article, ya moron. :cuckoo:

LOL

Oh, and ....

LOL

I've condemned those.​
Asked and answered.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LMaO...so you didn’t give quotes? Lying OCD ridden fat fuck. If I had your life I d join a monastery and take a vow of silence.
LOLOL

What the fuck is wrong with you, ShortBus? Are you trippin'? Why can't you stop gumming at my balls? :lmao:

FDS ShortBus, I gave you quotes with those links. You're whacked out.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

LOL

Oh, and ....

LOL

I've condemned those.​
Asked and answered.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

What the fuck is wrong with you, ShortBus? Are you trippin'? Why can't you stop gumming at my balls? :lmao:

FDS ShortBus, I gave you quotes with those links. You're whacked out.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Bullshit.

The most shocking of the footage is a man walking overhead to flank a group of cops and innocents and dousing them with chemicals in an attempt to choke and kill our men and women in Blue.

OMG a fire extinguisher unleashed!

Insurrection! Insurrection!

That wasn't a fire extinguisher filled with flame retardant.

If it was, the foam would stick to the people it landed on.

That is some sort of chemical smoke. You can see the police turning and running from it in the video.

Most fire extinguishers don’t shoot foam, they shoot CO2 or nitrogen gas.

Get bent.

You are right.

I didn't know that there were other extinguishers that didn't shoot foam.

There are more than one type of fire extinguishers in America. One shoots foam. The other doesn't.

I don't know what that man sprayed on the police but it wasn't something they liked. Some of them turned and ran.

Whatever it was, it was an illegal assault on the police officers.

Well at least you’re admitting you’re a foreign troll.

LOL

Oh, and ....

LOL

I've condemned those.​
Asked and answered.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
LOLOL

LOLOL

He's famous for saying that "it's not a lie if you believe it". LOL

LOL

Oh, and ....

LOL

I've condemned those.​
Asked and answered.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
LOLOL

LOLOL

Explain how it’s a lie if someone believes it? If someone believes they are invincible is it a lie since they are not? They may be a megalomaniac but they aren’t a liar.

".......the black cop who deliberately murdered an unarmed white woman at point blank range that very same day on footage we all actually saw .........

That sounds just awful!!
I mean that sincerely.

So, poster Street Juice with your pertinent and pointed questions, what have you done to get them answered?

Spoken to anyone in your local FBI office?
Anybody in a position of authority in the law enforcement chain?

Or, is your concerns voiced above merely a keyboard-enema?
A version of a whiney complainer that doesn't know how, or is too unmotivated to take assertive actions to get to the bottom of this crime you believe you saw?

Batter up, Street Juice

ps....."black cop" vs "white woman"??
What's THAT all about?
I'm serving two life terms at a super-max outside Fort Collins, CO. When I call the FBI they just put me on hold knowing we are only allowed 120 seconds per call. Partisan bitches. And I don't care if they DO read this. I'll say it again. partisan bitches.

That's the real truth. In the last year the liberals 'mostly peaceful protests' have killed more than 20 people and caused over 1 billion in damages yet there is no uproar over that at all. The capitol riot was indeed a riot and wrong but it was not an insurrection.
It was not an insurrection, a riot yes an insurrection no. There was 0 attempt to overthrow the government. By YOUR definition the Portland riots at the federal courthouse and ICE offices are acts of insurrection.
LOL

They stormed the Capitol building of the USA, threatened to kill the vice president and lawmakers, attempted to prevent the Constitutional certification of a presidential election, injured about 140 cops to do so, but in your mind, that's NOT a violent uprising against our government??

What fucking planet are conservatives from?? Apparently not Earth.
I think it's hilarious you actually believe that was the plan. The FBI has already stated that they didn't believe it was an armed insurrection and 0 guns were found during the riot; both of those facts are on record. The only weapon fired was by an officer not a rioter. It definitely was a riot and those involved need to be prosecuted, but it was never an insurrection.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, they said themselves that was the plan. They chanted, "hang Mike Pence" and "stop the steal."

And I never said it was an "armed insurrection." That would just be you lying again as you attempt to squirm from reality.
Please provide an example of an unarmed insurrection that has ever happened in world history. Thank you.
ShortBus, that's a strawman. Even if it never happened before, and I didn't bother to look for one, that doesn't negate the fact that this was one. An insurrection is a violent uprising against a government. That's what this was. It was an attempt to "stop the steal." To prevent Biden from being the certified winner of the election and to install the loser of the election in his place.

News from this morning...

Hahaha, NPR....

LOLOL

Guess you think that means they weren’t carrying the weapons NPR pointed out they were armed with, huh? :cuckoo:

What weapons? Tanks? AK-47s? Grenades? Or baseball bats. You’re such a snowflake, you OCD ridden fat fuck. And you don’t even know what a strawman is.

".......the black cop who deliberately murdered an unarmed white woman at point blank range that very same day on footage we all actually saw .........

That sounds just awful!!
I mean that sincerely.

So, poster Street Juice with your pertinent and pointed questions, what have you done to get them answered?

Spoken to anyone in your local FBI office?
Anybody in a position of authority in the law enforcement chain?

Or, is your concerns voiced above merely a keyboard-enema?
A version of a whiney complainer that doesn't know how, or is too unmotivated to take assertive actions to get to the bottom of this crime you believe you saw?

Batter up, Street Juice

ps....."black cop" vs "white woman"??
What's THAT all about?
I'm serving two life terms at a super-max outside Fort Collins, CO. When I call the FBI they just put me on hold knowing we are only allowed 120 seconds per call. Partisan bitches. And I don't care if they DO read this. I'll say it again. partisan bitches.
Your third will be much better

If Pelosi was actually worried about her safety, she would not have been there.

OK, that is one suggestion, as offered by poster Irish.

Another plausible one, some may say, is that Pelosi was there......because she didn't know that this Trump Insurrection would erupt.

Yeah, I could see how some might say that.

You think so too, Irish?

The FBI notified Pelosi in advance extremists were coming to 'wage war'...but Pelosi did nothing, the Capitol Police did nothing, and yet she still showed up, showing little to no concern.

Pelosi isn't that brave. She had thousands of National Guard troops to protect her and had DC looking like the Baghdad Green Zone for Biden's Inauguration and there was no Intel warning of any possibility of violence that day.
Pelosi isn't that brave? Well, she didn't come to D.C. to fight off trump's thugs. This is what you people don't seem to to understand.
'Trump's thugs'?

Bwuhahaha......already debunked snowflake.

Hillary paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies in 2016.

Our former President and current VP paid the bails of domestic terrorists to put them back on the streets to commit more terrorist acts

Our VP called on foreign-fubded Democrat-Supported domestic terrorists to continue their $2+ BILLION assault on Democrat-run communities across the country after the election...and they are complying...

Barry colliuded with Russia and a foreign ex-spy in an attempted failed coup, an attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally removing the newly elected President...

Barry's FBI went rogue, has been rogue for decades according to GISA Xourt evidence, and even the current FBI Director has been proven to have already committed several acts of treason against the US involving 2 US Presidents

Pelosi colluded with domestic terrorists and facilitated an attack in our Capitol to set up the basis for her 2bd treasonous failed Impeachment attempt

Pelosi is now protecting a proven CCP Espionage Facilitator after giving him access to the most classified info the US has...

CCP Joe is currently holding the largest COVID-19-SUPER SPREADER event ever while simultaneously facilitating the LARGEST CHILD TRAFFICKING EVENT IN HISTORY...

The Democrats have and continue to prove they are currently the biggest threat to this nation and the American people
Kinda don't have time for all your garbage about hillary etc. I'm a productive citizen with a life, not a flake who hangs around this forum trying to drag up bilge about nonsensical crap for hours on end. This trump monster is the subject. Republicans are always the ones stirring up the shit, going to prison, getting pardoned by trump , on and on. Cut the crap bringing up soros and hillary like you people always do. Trump is the monster who brought the war dogs of hell to the nation's capital January 6th. Any one who still supports him is either dumber than a box of hammers who shouldn't be allowed to vote or who wishes evil upon this country.

Well if you believe it how is it a lie?

Facts prove a liar wrong.

Like you believe there was voter fraud that swung the election for Biden. There was none. So you're wrong.
Like you believe Mexico was going to pay for the wall. They never paid a penny. So you're wrong.
Like you believe Trump never told a lie. The facts are that he lied incessantly. So you're wrong.

If Pelosi was actually worried about her safety, she would not have been there.

OK, that is one suggestion, as offered by poster Irish.

Another plausible one, some may say, is that Pelosi was there......because she didn't know that this Trump Insurrection would erupt.

Yeah, I could see how some might say that.

You think so too, Irish?

The FBI notified Pelosi in advance extremists were coming to 'wage war'...but Pelosi did nothing, the Capitol Police did nothing, and yet she still showed up, showing little to no concern.

Pelosi isn't that brave. She had thousands of National Guard troops to protect her and had DC looking like the Baghdad Green Zone for Biden's Inauguration and there was no Intel warning of any possibility of violence that day.
Pelosi isn't that brave? Well, she didn't come to D.C. to fight off trump's thugs. This is what you people don't seem to to understand.
'Trump's thugs'?

Bwuhahaha......already debunked snowflake.

Hillary paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies in 2016.

Our former President and current VP paid the bails of domestic terrorists to put them back on the streets to commit more terrorist acts

Our VP called on foreign-fubded Democrat-Supported domestic terrorists to continue their $2+ BILLION assault on Democrat-run communities across the country after the election...and they are complying...

Barry colliuded with Russia and a foreign ex-spy in an attempted failed coup, an attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally removing the newly elected President...

Barry's FBI went rogue, has been rogue for decades according to GISA Xourt evidence, and even the current FBI Director has been proven to have already committed several acts of treason against the US involving 2 US Presidents

Pelosi colluded with domestic terrorists and facilitated an attack in our Capitol to set up the basis for her 2bd treasonous failed Impeachment attempt

Pelosi is now protecting a proven CCP Espionage Facilitator after giving him access to the most classified info the US has...

CCP Joe is currently holding the largest COVID-19-SUPER SPREADER event ever while simultaneously facilitating the LARGEST CHILD TRAFFICKING EVENT IN HISTORY...

The Democrats have and continue to prove they are currently the biggest threat to this nation and the American people
Kinda don't have time for all your garbage about hillary etc. I'm a productive citizen with a life, not a flake who hangs around this forum trying to drag up bilge about nonsensical crap for hours on end. This trump monster is the subject. Republicans are always the ones stirring up the shit, going to prison, getting pardoned by trump , on and on. Cut the crap bringing up soros and hillary like you people always do. Trump is the monster who brought the war dogs of hell to the nation's capital January 6th. Any one who still supports him is either dumber than a box of hammers who shouldn't be allowed to vote or who wishes evil upon this country.

"war dogs from hell" :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back