FBI: Shocking New Footage of January 6th Insurrection...America's Men in Uniform Attacked

Your video was taken at the front door, and the capitol is a big building.. The front door is easily 1/2 mile from the Senate chamber.
LOLOLOL

The entire length of the building is 751 feet. Half a mile is 2,640 feet. And that 751 feet is from one end to the other while Trump's thugs entered from somewhere in between.

So no, fucking moron, it wasn’t "half a mile." In fact, they got to within about 100 feet of Pence.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOL

The entire length of the building is 751 feet. Half a mile is 2,640 feet. And that 751 feet is from one end to the other while Trump's thugs entered from somewhere in between.

So no, fucking moron, it wasn’t "half a mile." In fact, they got to within about 100 feet of Pence.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

face-palm-gif.278959
You really went the extra mile to win that point

The most shocking of the footage is a man walking overhead to flank a group of cops and innocents and dousing them with chemicals in an attempt to choke and kill our men and women in Blue. But that was not all! Insurrectionist footage was just released of men kicking a man in uniform as he lay on the ground struggling to fend off the attackers.

Federal prosecutors have also filed charges against Thomas Sibick, who allegedly participated in the brutal assault of DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone. Prosecutors said Sibick was seen on police body-camera footage assaulting Fanone while he lay on the ground outside the Capitol during the riot.

Rioters told a nearby group to "kill him with his own gun" as they attempted to pull his gun from his holster to execute him

The republicans will quote it as a peaceful demonstration.
They are so embarrassed about their party, who bellows about democracy, were those who tried to stop it.
Not much thought involved in that.

Does it make you upset that you can’t cover up police malfeasance?

Why aren’t you upset that the police beat this man senselessly?
see, we know there are bad cops. We know it. What do you suppose the percent of bad cops are? Don't you think there are bad reps in all functions of society? Bad mayors, bad firefighters, bad post persons? Sure, if a cop doesn't follow the law, they should be punished. By all available means. But please, don't tell me an entire police force in the nation is bad. Please. Calm the fk down junior.

And then you stand behind a cop that fired and killed an unarmed vet. wow.

see, we know there are bad cops. We know it. What do you suppose the percent of bad cops are? Don't you think there are bad reps in all functions of society? Bad mayors, bad firefighters, bad post persons? Sure, if a cop doesn't follow the law, they should be punished. By all available means. But please, don't tell me an entire police force in the nation is bad. Please. Calm the fk down junior.

And then you stand behind a cop that fired and killed an unarmed vet. wow.
Why doesn’t anyone ever want to do anything about bad cops?

People who help the bad cops escape culpability are just as bad.

"...show the videos of people assaulting cops."

Ah, poor poster jc456, it is a pity you missed that various video clips on the MAGAMob dragging officers down the concrete steps of the Capitol and beating them with rods and poles.

Trust me, there ARE videos of it.

In fact, poster jc456, do this: Go to google and search for New York Times 'Day of Rage'.
Do a little homework. Like in school, it can be beneficial in how people respect you.

ps....here's a shortcut for you:

Why doesn’t anyone ever want to do anything about bad cops?

People who help the bad cops escape culpability are just as bad.

Bad cops are bad for everyone! What do you want done?

Bad cops are bad for everyone! What do you want done?
I want them investigated, prosecuted and kicked out of the force.

That unfortunately does not happen often enough. The supposedly “good” police protect the bad ones.

Ah, poor poster jc456, it is a pity you missed that various video clips on the MAGAMob dragging officers down the concrete steps of the Capitol and beating them with rods and poles.

In fact, poster jc456, do this: Go to google and search for New York Times 'Day of Rage'.
Do a little homework. Like in school, it can be beneficial in how people respect you.

I trust no demofk!

FakeOutrageWhileIgnoring2_Words.gif

"Has anyone been indicted for insurrection or treason?"

Does it really matter, Irish, at this point?
I mean, if the charge is assaulting a federal officer (8yrs, or 20yrs if a weapon was used - and 40 defendants have weapons charges from that day); , obstructing an official proceeding, 20yrs; 200 people charged with that for January 6th.

So, as far as the fabric of America goes......if some of these guilty mokes get 8yrs or 20yrs.....well, I think we can say 'good job' to the prosecutors. You too?

Forum List

Back