FBI Whistleblower Alleges Plan to Deploy Plainclothes FBI Agents to Maricopa County Polling Stations to Monitor Trump Voters

In response to should be Congressman Kolodin, the Department of Injustice has just stated:
“Thank you for reaching out. The following is attributable to the FBI:
The allegations stated in the letter are categorically false. Federal law prohibits the presence of armed federal… x.com
— Bryan James Blehm (@BlehmLawAZ) October 4, 2024

Sure thing. I do not believe them. Who does?

So no reason to monitor Harris voters? The obvious theft that is coming could not be more pronounced. This abuse of power needs to be challenged and stopped.

What the fuck for?..and how would they know who the Trump voters are?..will they be wearing name tags and MAGA hats? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The shit you idiots wantonly open your mouths to swallow..without question. It's worse than embarrassing.

How about the fact that they have no business being there?
I got a better question for you. How are you gonna identify them even if they are there? They gonna be wearing FBI logo shirts and hats? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Some asshole makes a statement on the bird cage liner and you..swallow..it..whole! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The trump supporting pol wtchers with guns have no business beung there, but this is another gateway pundit lie.

I got a better question for you. How are you gonna identify them even if they are there? They gonna be wearing FBI logo shirts and hats? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Some asshole makes a statement on the bird cage liner and you..swallow..it..whole! :)
I guess by asking the people they try to intimidate. Many will come forward.

I guess by asking the people they try to intimidate. Many will come forward.
No reason to ask anybody anything. The agents need to be there in case there is a disruption. As much hype as there has been about right-wing poll watchers, it's not unexpected that an overzealous MAGA might disrupt the voting.

Maricopa county will be flooded with GOP poll watchers who are actually lawyers not just volunteers... the last time the ballot center people walked all over the volunteer poll watchers...

So no reason to monitor Harris voters? The obvious theft that is coming could not be more pronounced. This abuse of power needs to be challenged and stopped.

Huh. Only one of these candidates experienced multiple assassination attempts against their life.

...that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
- Abraham Lincoln from the Gettysburg Address

Forum List

Back