Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

This vet is nearly identical to the "activist" in Buffalo that got in the face of LEO's in the middle of them
trying to respond to the BLM craziness there.
Both should be charged with interfering with police.

So why is a vet part of a Marxist mob trying to attack a federal building? He was intentionally trying to antagonize those agents. And just because he was a vet doesn't exonerate him from committing a crime. And you don't know if he was doing damage to the building before the agents smacked him.

Those Marxists are trying to occupy the federal building like they did the police building in Seattle. And the feds wouldn't have to be there protecting OUR property if the Portland police would do their job.

And IF Bidum wins these mobs will be in the suburbs destroying your property. These are not peaceful protests.

I can't believe you're defending the Marxist ANTIFA anarchists over our Federal police. You have been brainwashed by Fake News.

He wasn’t part of a mob attacking anything. Neither were a number of the people there who were attacked by the feds. He wanted to ask them a constitutional question. They beat tbe shit out of him, breaking bones, and he stood there and didn’t fight back. And you defend that?

Ya, Ya, Ya, they are "peaceful" protests. I'm sure those "peaceful" protesters are going to reimburse the city of Portland for the $25 million in damage. \

54 days of RIOTS. What did the moron think was going to happen when he walks right in to a fucking riot where the Feds have just deployed tear gas.

You do know they breached the building last night and shot commercial grade fireworks in trying to set the building on fire with inmates in cells inside the building.

Get woke, get stupid. I sure you'll reimburse me my tax money for the damages caused by the rioters.

Why should they? When cities pay out millions in damage awards for police brutality who do you advocate reimburse that?

whether it was 'smart' or not isn't the issue.
I never said that was the issue.
the issue is, he was not on federal property - he was on the street - & he wasn't being belligerent or threatening in any way.
Nope, that's not the issue either. You'd like it to be, obviously.
he was being an american, exercising his 1st amendment right.
Good for him. Actions have consequences.

Not sure about brutalized. The guy was a trojan. Pepper sprayed him and he took it like it was a shot of breath freshener. lol.

I don't know what was said before this occurred. If he was told to back the hell off and didn't, under the current circumstances, I don't blame the cops. You've punched your ticket to a free baton demonstration at that point, IMO.

Last edited:
BS. Sending in the Border Patrol (wtf are they doing in Portkland) and other militarized feds is THROWING GAS ON THE FIRE big time. The situation WORSENED after their antics.
BS.....You support Murderers and thieves here...........they are TERRORIST.....
I hope Karma gets them exactly what they deserve....

Your side has a lot of nerve saying we are gassing the fires.........The DNC are ARSON EXPERTS and this happens every 2 years......

Put you thugs on leashes ......or to hell with them when KARMA COMES A CALLING.

So this guy is a muderer and a thief and a terrorist? Seriously? You fascists are freaking nuts.

A Navy veteran said he went to a protest in Portland to talk with the federal agents deployed by President Donald Trump. Instead, he was beaten and sprayed with pepper gas in a confrontation captured in a now-viral video.
Although protests in Portland have been going on for weeks, Christopher David, 53, told the Associated Press he decided to join the protest for the first time Saturday night because he was disturbed by reports of federal officers in unmarked cars arresting people without explanation.
“What they were doing was unconstitutional,” said David, a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and a Navy veteran. ”Sometimes I worry that people take the oath of office or the oath to the Constitution, and it’s just a set of words that mean nothing. They really don’t feel in their heart the weight of those words.”

View attachment 365917
Mess with the Bull you get the horns..........He chose to go to riots......with riot police and question them while they were restoring order.

He got off easy...........Shore Patrol would have done much worse there.

Why should they? When cities pay out millions in damage awards for police brutality who do you advocate reimburse that?
While I agree with you that reform of the police wouldn't be a bad thing... That doesn't mean anything to people burning down buildings. Neither fixes the other.

Here's a brave women....not cussing or nothing.......pretty cool actually to divert from the DNC trying to destroy our country and PRAISE RIOTERS.....

Oh well......they suck.

If he had thrown a Pipe bomb why didn’t the Feds arrest him? He had just committed a half dozen Felonies under Federal Law. If convicted he would pretty much serve Life without Parole for them all. Yet they just try and beat him and then they fall back.

That does not make much sense. Perhaps if you had a scenario where their actions made sense.
They aren't there to arrest anybody... They are DEFENDING THE BUILDING.

And, as Major Daley said after the 1968 Chicago police riots, "The police are not there to create disorder. They are there to preserve disorder!"

While I agree with you that reform of the police wouldn't be a bad thing... That doesn't mean anything to people burning down buildings. Neither fixes the other.
Of the two problems, destroying the Portland federal courthouse, and treatment of destructive rioters,
both problems can be solved simply by stopping anarchist vandals and arsonists from doing what they please in Portland. No Antifa means no federal security.

The police there sit back and watch as rioters use vehicles to cordon off a perimeter around the federal courthouse blocking all streets and traffic. WTF!
With just minimal cooperation from Brown and Wheeler there would be no problem.

...and here we have the Trump goon squad saving the courthouse from a couple of medics:

LOL

Mash 407th there.......LOL

Because they put the medic patch on doesn't mean they are a medic............Feds order are to restore order and clear the streets.......those still laying there can be carted off in an ambulance as they move through.

Did the Looters and Rioters think they could get away with this forever.........and not feel the Thunder eventually.....OH WELL.

If he had thrown a Pipe bomb why didn’t the Feds arrest him? He had just committed a half dozen Felonies under Federal Law. If convicted he would pretty much serve Life without Parole for them all. Yet they just try and beat him and then they fall back.

That does not make much sense. Perhaps if you had a scenario where their actions made sense.
They aren't there to arrest anybody... They are DEFENDING THE BUILDING.

And, as Major Daley said after the 1968 Chicago police riots, "The police are not there to create disorder. They are there to preserve disorder!"
Umm... There are no police there. That's kind of the point. If the local police was there, I can see where you are coming from... But... they aren't there. Why aren't they there?

And who made him go to the riots....NOT PROTESTS.............he should have stayed home and he will be just fine........

Shore Patrol would smack you down while in the Navy...........OH WELL.............Portland escalated this........this is what they wanted......

Damn right! Who gave this vet the idea that the could exercise his constitutional right of free speech Trump's America?
LOL

Free speech in Portland.................the moron walked into a damned WAR ZONE...........He was probably a BM...........chipped paint in the Navy.........probably unbalanced his noggin..............

BLM rioters caused this............he went in there and approached RIOT CONTROL OFFICERS........He's a big as dummy and got his hand smacked............They were not coming there to play around.......

OH WELL.

They were "riot control officers"? So, I guess they were wearing badges? Or did they tell him, "Badges? Badges? we don't need no stinkin" badges!"
Might makes right.............BLM and Antifa has been doing their BS a long time..........Karma comes for them and they go crying..................WHO CARES.....

They can flush their heads in a toilet at this point and I'd be .......COOL.

So, I'm sure you were fine with what the feds did with Ruby Ridge and Waco, right?
Stop virtue signalling........In regards to Antifa and BLM BURNING THIS COUNTRY TO THE GROUND.,

The police are the only ones protecting their sorry asses...........

I don't care about Terrorist.......the DNC is openly supporting terrorism against our country now.

Oh fuck your virtue signaling bullcrap, seems to be the newest rightwing buzzword.

The country is not burning to the ground.

The demonstrations were winding down.

The state did not ask for fed intervention

Is hyperbole your n normal mode of communication?

But hey - thanks for a brilliant display of hypocrisy :)
PuT YOUR THUGS ON A LEASH............No one cares about them anymore.......not from our side.........

Fuck BLM and ANTIFA.....they are a bunch of terrorist..........i hope they break their dang heads in portland.........NO SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL......

Did you care that the mother was killed because of this crap for saying All lives matter......Did you care about the old white women in New York who was trying to protect her store beaten with a dang 2 x 4.

BLM and Antifa deserve NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER......they are a TERRORIST ORG as far as I'm concerned now.

Did that happen in Portland?

Does BLM advocate murder?

Are they responsible for every violent incident that black people commit?

If so...well...Trump supporters have a lot to answer for....
List what we have to answer for. We arent the ones committing the vast majority of violent crimes in the US.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back