Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

LOL, I always chuckle when those like yourself who no longer have a valid argument try and make it about the individual. As I have noted many times, it's not about me.
LOL indeed! You don't even have the guts to stand behind your own words.
What a fucking coward.

If your choice to quote Thomas Jefferson about revolution
in America (something lots of leftists have seized upon) is not about you then you didn't decide
to explicitly build your post around it. YOU have doubled down on cowardice!

Last edited:
LOL, I always chuckle when those like yourself who no longer have a valid argument try and make it about the individual. As I have noted many times, it's not about me.
LOL indeed! You don't even have the guts to stand behind your own words.
What a fucking coward.

If your choice to quote Thomas Jefferson about revolution
in America (something lots of leftists have seized upon) is not about you then you didn't decide
to explicitly build your post around it. YOU double down on cowardice!

You condemn what others are doing. I point out where the founders understood it would be needed from time to time. That has nothing to do with me.

You condemn what others are doing. I point out where the founders understood it would be needed from time to time. That has nothing to do with me.
Okay. Maybe you just don't have a clue what Jefferson was getting at. You may well be
that stupid.
Not all revolutions are the same and the fight to overthrow a tyranical leader is not at all like a revolution
that seeks to do away with religion, families, capitalism, democracy and America itself.

I doubt Thomas Jefferson foresaw a revolution that would end religion and America itself.

You disavow your involvement in "what others" are doing yet you try to justify and rationalize the mindless
violence and destruction by lending the imprimatur of Thomas Jefferson to it.

Too stupid or too cowardly to understand your own actions? Which is it? It's quite possibly both, I think.

We are always gratified and prepared to see a thread that cannot be intellectually countered dismissed
by the little "funny" image. A little white flag would be more appropriate and honest but I realize that
isn't an option. And, of course, it would be too honest.

...and here we have the Trump goon squad saving the courthouse from a couple of medics:

OMG.

This is just monstrous.

These medics were trying to help that man. They obeyed the military goons. They did NOTHING violent or offensive. All they did was obey the orders of the goons.

This just has to stop.

...and here we have the Trump goon squad saving the courthouse from a couple of medics:

You realize that's just red tape right? I can wear that and not be a medic. *blink*blink*

So, just in case they are not real medics standing over a fallen protester, it is best to beat them up and ask questions later?

Even if they weren't medics. They weren't doing anything wrong. They were just standing there.

The far right on this board is showing their cries of tyranny, liberty, freedom and the constitution are all nothing but a bunch of BS.

If this had happened to the tea baggers or the people who protested the shutdown, they would be screaming bloody murder.

They have no beliefs beyond hate and destroy people who don't agree with them.

so you got nothing to justify what happened to him - just as i thought.
It's neither my duty nor intent to justify what happened. I can easily explain it, though: A fool who once nobly served in the Navy thought it was a good idea to enter a riot zone and confront an advancing line of police in riot gear to "have a conversation". That's called sheer stupidity, no matter what you've done in the past or whether you have a "right" to do it.

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

I've reserved judgement on this because all we have is one side of the story. He walks up to them in the middle of absolute chaos and asks them why they are "dishonoring their oath". Ok, it's plausible. But he just as easily could have said "I'm going to kill every single on of you fuckers" or something equally provocative. The truth of the matter is we have no idea what was said. It's just his word at this point.

If it actually went down as he says it did then the Feds were in the wrong and should be charged accordingly. However we mustn't lose sight of the fact that these Antifa shitlords have been attacking these guys for weeks. Everyone has a breaking point. Law enforcement is no exception.

He clearly is not armed so he has no way of carrying out any threat. The fact that he was not arrested clearly shows he committed no xcxrime nor tghreatened anyone. Law enforcement does not break. No matter what the provocation, they should be held accountable.

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

So why is a vet part of a Marxist mob trying to attack a federal building? He was intentionally trying to antagonize those agents. And just because he was a vet doesn't exonerate him from committing a crime. And you don't know if he was doing damage to the building before the agents smacked him.

Those Marxists are trying to occupy the federal building like they did the police building in Seattle. And the feds wouldn't have to be there protecting OUR property if the Portland police would do their job.

And IF Bidum wins these mobs will be in the suburbs destroying your property. These are not peaceful protests.

I can't believe you're defending the Marxist ANTIFA anarchists over our Federal police. You have been brainwashed by Fake News.

How about the fact he was not arrested. That clearly shows he was committing no crime they could charge him with. They have no authority to enforce state and local law in Portland. Yet they were picking up people far away from the federal building.

so you got nothing to justify what happened to him - just as i thought.
It's neither my duty nor intent to justify what happened. I can easily explain it, though: A fool who once nobly served in the Navy thought it was a good idea to enter a riot zone and confront an advancing line of police in riot gear to "have a conversation". That's called sheer stupidity, no matter what you've done in the past or whether you have a "right" to do it.

Mo it is not. He has every right to do so and they violated his rights.

You realize that's just red tape right? I can wear that and not be a medic. *blink*blink*

So, just in case they are not real medics standing over a fallen protester, it is best to beat them up and ask questions later?

Even if they weren't medics. They weren't doing anything wrong. They were just standing there.

The far right on this board is showing their cries of tyranny, liberty, freedom and the constitution are all nothing but a bunch of BS.

If this had happened to the tea baggers or the people who protested the shutdown, they would be screaming bloody murder.

They have no beliefs beyond hate and destroy people who don't agree with them.

Sadly that is true of the extreme on both sides. When the Bundy Ranch stand-off was in progress the Extreme Left echoed many of the cries we hear today. Use live ammo. Kill the traitors.

I honestly believe it is because the extreme on both sides. Any side really. Has forsaken any core beliefs except destruction of their enemies. Hate has poisoned them. As it always does. Some have always had the hate and allowed it to grow. Others allowed the seed to take root and it consumed them. It does not matter when the hate took root. Like Kudzu it takes over and buries everything else beneath it.

The extremes never care about the Constitution. And that is true of any extremist. If they recognize the Constitution they make asinine arguments about what it really means or how it is out of date.

It is why I tend to reject the arguments of any extremist. None of them are based in anything but hatred.

Sadly that is true of the extreme on both sides. When the Bundy Ranch stand-off was in progress the Extreme Left echoed many of the cries we hear today. Use live ammo. Kill the traitors.

I honestly believe it is because the extreme on both sides. Any side really. Has forsaken any core beliefs except destruction of their enemies. Hate has poisoned them. As it always does. Some have always had the hate and allowed it to grow. Others allowed the seed to take root and it consumed them. It does not matter when the hate took root. Like Kudzu it takes over and buries everything else beneath it.

The extremes never care about the Constitution. And that is true of any extremist. If they recognize the Constitution they make asinine arguments about what it really means or how it is out of date.

It is why I tend to reject the arguments of any extremist. None of them are based in anything but hatred.
I agree... However there are people, on these forums, who I don't see as the extreme doing this kind of thing. That's when I start getting my engine a bit revved up.

Everybody makes mistakes... Everybody... You forgive me mine, I forgive you yours. Self evaluation should always be an ongoing thing.

Edit: There are plenty of people on this forum that I'm pretty sure are never going to say anything that I'll ever reply to. Because I don't think they are worth the time or effort. Remain ignorant... I don't care. I want to help with the self evaluation. It by no means that I'm right all the time.

I only try my damnedest to keep the insanity at the extremes at bay. Anyone and everyone is more than free to ignore me if that's not a goal of theirs as well.

Last edited:

That's what the video shows... What were they doing before the video started rolling?

The protests? There is still a lot to do. The murderers of Breonna Taylor and Elijah McClain are still walking free.
*nods*

More people are going to be added to this list if you support the riots as you are. In which case this is a self replicating problem. Not protests... Riots. Protests don't involve damaging of public property or attacking other people.

The protests? There is still a lot to do. The murderers of Breonna Taylor and Elijah McClain are still walking free.
*nods*

More people are going to be added to this list if you support the riots as you are. In which case this is a self replicating problem. Not protests... Riots. Protests don't involve damaging of public property or attacking other people.

It most certainly can if the peaceful protests are being ignored.

It most certainly can if the riots are being ignored. Attacking the federal building needs to be dealt with. Do you agree or disagree?

It most certainly can if the riots are being ignored. Attacking the federal building needs to be dealt with. Do you agree or disagree?

The Feds can't win. Why not just address the complaints? I support people going beyond peaceful protest when they are being ignored.

When Floyd happened people were understandably upset. The protests started. Officials came out and said they would investigate but investigations can take months. People started burning things. The investigation took a few days.

The Feds can't win. Why not just address the complaints? I support people going beyond peaceful protest when they are being ignored.
Uhh... The Feds aren't there to win.. They are there to protect the building. If people continue to attack the building, they will continue to protect said building.

When Floyd happened people were understandably upset. The protests started. Officials came out and said they would investigate but investigations can take months. People started burning things. The investigation took a few days.
Protests don't involve destruction of property and attacking people.

Forum List

Back