Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

I say don't send federal law enforcement to any of these cities if the state and local leaders want to let mobs burn there city to the ground so be it. This also means no federal bailout money those who sat back and let it happen can pay for it themselves.

How about waiting until the state ASKS for federal intervention?

In this case, where federal facilities are involved, the law doesn't allow for that.

The Feds can't win. Why not just address the complaints? I support people going beyond peaceful protest when they are being ignored.
Uhh... The Feds aren't there to win.. They are there to protect the building. If people continue to attack the building, they will continue to protect said building.

When Floyd happened people were understandably upset. The protests started. Officials came out and said they would investigate but investigations can take months. People started burning things. The investigation took a few days.
Protests don't involve destruction of property and attacking people.

Of course they can.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson didn't burn down Bob's Barber Shop.

And who made him go to the riots....NOT PROTESTS.............he should have stayed home and he will be just fine........

Shore Patrol would smack you down while in the Navy...........OH WELL.............Portland escalated this........this is what they wanted......

Damn right! Who gave this vet the idea that the could exercise his constitutional right of free speech Trump's America?
LOL

Free speech in Portland.................the moron walked into a damned WAR ZONE...........He was probably a BM...........chipped paint in the Navy.........probably unbalanced his noggin..............

BLM rioters caused this............he went in there and approached RIOT CONTROL OFFICERS........He's a big as dummy and got his hand smacked............They were not coming there to play around.......

OH WELL.

They were "riot control officers"? So, I guess they were wearing badges? Or did they tell him, "Badges? Badges? we don't need no stinkin" badges!"
Might makes right.............BLM and Antifa has been doing their BS a long time..........Karma comes for them and they go crying..................WHO CARES.....

They can flush their heads in a toilet at this point and I'd be .......COOL.

So, I'm sure you were fine with what the feds did with Ruby Ridge and Waco, right?
Stop virtue signalling........In regards to Antifa and BLM BURNING THIS COUNTRY TO THE GROUND.,

The police are the only ones protecting their sorry asses...........

I don't care about Terrorist.......the DNC is openly supporting terrorism against our country now.

Oh fuck your virtue signaling bullcrap, seems to be the newest rightwing buzzword.

The country is not burning to the ground.

The demonstrations were winding down.

The state did not ask for fed intervention

Is hyperbole your n normal mode of communication?

But hey - thanks for a brilliant display of hypocrisy :)

Yet the commie politicians are going to the feds hat in hand to ask for 10s of millions to rebuild all that shit that didn't burn down. ROFLMFAO

I say don't send federal law enforcement to any of these cities if the state and local leaders want to let mobs burn there city to the ground so be it. This also means no federal bailout money those who sat back and let it happen can pay for it themselves.

How about waiting until the state ASKS for federal intervention?
How about the state doing it's job under the constitution and protect people and businesses from looters and rioters....................The State is in violation of it's own laws by not busting these things up from the start............but it's a liberal WACKO STATE.......full of MENTAL MORONS......why anyone would want to live there is beyond me....

PERSONALLY.......I don't care if they burn the whole city to the ground........Dems deserve it.

So, free speech for me but not for the huh?

So it's ok for unidentified agents to kidnap peaceful people off the street, throw them in jail with no warrant, no charges? It's ok to shoot a peaceful protestor in the head with a rubber bullet and fracture his skull?

Seems to me if Federal help is needed they need to work WITH local authorities, and not be coming in like storm troopers assaulting citizens military style and kidnapping them.

Boy, you just love yourself some commie lies, don't ya?

And who made him go to the riots....NOT PROTESTS.............he should have stayed home and he will be just fine........

Shore Patrol would smack you down while in the Navy...........OH WELL.............Portland escalated this........this is what they wanted......
Such is the authoritarian right: punish dissent, compel conformity.

That conservatives support un-Constitutional actions by the Federal government against lawful protesters comes as no surprise.

Wow, PROJECTION, who'd a thunk from a commie. You're the Alinski disciples, with your cancel culture, not us.

Damn right! Who gave this vet the idea that the could exercise his constitutional right of free speech Trump's America?
LOL

Free speech in Portland.................the moron walked into a damned WAR ZONE...........He was probably a BM...........chipped paint in the Navy.........probably unbalanced his noggin..............

BLM rioters caused this............he went in there and approached RIOT CONTROL OFFICERS........He's a big as dummy and got his hand smacked............They were not coming there to play around.......

OH WELL.

They were "riot control officers"? So, I guess they were wearing badges? Or did they tell him, "Badges? Badges? we don't need no stinkin" badges!"
Might makes right.............BLM and Antifa has been doing their BS a long time..........Karma comes for them and they go crying..................WHO CARES.....

They can flush their heads in a toilet at this point and I'd be .......COOL.

So, I'm sure you were fine with what the feds did with Ruby Ridge and Waco, right?
Stop virtue signalling........In regards to Antifa and BLM BURNING THIS COUNTRY TO THE GROUND.,

The police are the only ones protecting their sorry asses...........

I don't care about Terrorist.......the DNC is openly supporting terrorism against our country now.

Oh fuck your virtue signaling bullcrap, seems to be the newest rightwing buzzword.

The country is not burning to the ground.

The demonstrations were winding down.

The state did not ask for fed intervention

Is hyperbole your n normal mode of communication?

But hey - thanks for a brilliant display of hypocrisy :)
Local leaders acknowledged the fact that the unwarranted interference by the Federal government made the situation worse.

That's a fucking lie, it's all centered on a two block area around that courthouse. No one is forcing the terrorists to congregate there, they chose to do so.

Well, when it doubt, beat the hell out of them. You won't be held accountable if it was a mistake, since they don't have badges or ID.
I'm not saying that. You are. Feel free to beat the shit out of the straw man.
Edit: They may very well have been doing nothing. I don't know. Maybe they were saving kittens. I don't know. You don't know either. That's my only point here.

For all we know those two are the ones that put that man on the ground, those people in camouflage saw them do it and came to help him. Is that what happened? I don't know. You don't know either. That's my only point here.

Edit: Doesn't anyone else find it weird that we only get like cell phone footage from the Riots? No CNN, no ABC, CBS, Fox... Nothing. No media really covering on the ground. Just what you can get on a cell phone, or Joe Blow can put up on twitter.

Why is that?

so you got nothing to justify what happened to him - just as i thought.
It's neither my duty nor intent to justify what happened. I can easily explain it, though: A fool who once nobly served in the Navy thought it was a good idea to enter a riot zone and confront an advancing line of police in riot gear to "have a conversation". That's called sheer stupidity, no matter what you've done in the past or whether you have a "right" to do it.

uh-huh.

stupid or not - he was exercising his constitutional right - nor posing any danger. his rights were violated.

i suppose, by yer reasoning - a woman dressed a certain way, being in an area that is deemed dangerous - although as 'stupid' as it might be, gets what she deserves for being stupid, even though constitutionally, she has every right to be there?

blaming the victim is not very smart.

Neither is assuming he's a victim without knowing the full context of the situation. What was said? If you only hear one side of the story, you don't have the full story.

Edit: I will absolutely concede the point that old boy shouldn't have been hit no matter what he said. However context is necessary. We need both sides.

What if this old boy came up to those people in uniform and said "Your name is such and such, you live here. You have this many kids. You sure you want to be here on this line?" I know I'd lose my shit if someone did that. It doesn't make what I would do to him right, but it's at least understandable.

Is that what happened? I don't know. You don't either... That's the point.

Edit: Doesn't anyone else find it weird that we only get like cell phone footage from the Riots? No CNN, no ABC, CBS, Fox... Nothing. No media really covering on the ground. Just what you can get on a cell phone, or Joe Blow can put up on twitter.

Why is that?

Last edited:
These arguments are getting really thin...so now they are FAKE medics?

Hell....any reason to justify beating the shit out of people.
Look at it... It's TAPE. We don't know what they are. I tell you what, if ya'll come to where I live I'll wear a red cross tape too when I shoot you for trying to burn my shit down.

That way we're all good.

I REALLY HOPE THAT SOUNDS STUPID TO YOU.

Nothing in the backpack to look at... It's medical. You can tell by the tape.

Why is that?

& the little green stormtrooping men, snatching & grabbing people blocks away from any federal building only have patches that say 'POLICE'.

no official patches/badges & no names.

how do you know they are legit law enforcement?

Not sure about brutalized. The guy was a trojan. Pepper sprayed him and he took it like it was a shot of breath freshener. lol.

I don't know what was said before this occurred. If he was told to back the hell off and didn't, under the current circumstances, I don't blame the cops. You've punched your ticket to a free baton demonstration at that point, IMO.

they aren't 'cops' they aren't military either, although they are wearing uniforms meant for military & all they have is a patch saying 'police'. no official emblems & especially no names.

they are pseudo/para military that are from the bureau of prisons & customs & border patrol.

btw the CBP wanted to ( & it might have been eliminated already) get rid oflie detector tests for apllicants because the vast majority applying just 2-3 years ago were failing bigley.

Distinction without a difference.

Call them whatever you'd like.

no they aren't. any active or retired vet would argue with that.

when have boppers or CBC been ordered to go to afghanistan, or iraq, etc...?

Look at it... It's TAPE. We don't know what they are. I tell you what, if ya'll come to where I live I'll wear a red cross tape too when I shoot you for trying to burn my shit down.

That way we're all good.

Why is that?

Edit: Gone for another 8 hours... Not ignoring you, have to make a living.

& the little green stormtrooping men, snatching & grabbing people blocks away from any federal building only have patches that say 'POLICE'.

I haven't seen evidence of this. But if it was happening... WE don't. Maybe they weren't legit law enforcement. Why would you assume they are?

Why is that?

Not sure about brutalized. The guy was a trojan. Pepper sprayed him and he took it like it was a shot of breath freshener. lol.

I don't know what was said before this occurred. If he was told to back the hell off and didn't, under the current circumstances, I don't blame the cops. You've punched your ticket to a free baton demonstration at that point, IMO.

they aren't 'cops' they aren't military either, although they are wearing uniforms meant for military & all they have is a patch saying 'police'. no official emblems & especially no names.

they are pseudo/para military that are from the bureau of prisons & customs & border patrol.

btw the CBP wanted to ( & it might have been eliminated already) get rid oflie detector tests for apllicants because the vast majority applying just 2-3 years ago were failing bigley.

Officers there to guard proprty. I dont care what you call them, if this guy was told to back off, under the current circumstances he got what he paid for.

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

I'm disgusted by it, and question it's legality. It seems, to me, that those cheering it on are cheering on fascism.

This demonstrator was hit in the head with a rubber bullet, for doing what? Holding up a radio playing music. The fed response is so totally out of control.

Ironic too, that many of those cheering it on were the same ones who were (rightfully) outraged at the fed actions at Ruby Ridge.

The governor and the mayor DID NOT WANT them there. They didn't help the situation, they worsened it.

Bullshit, the law says DHS "shall" protect public property, it's not optional and the locals have shit to say about it. PERIOD.

40 U.S. Code § 1315. Law enforcement authority of Secretary of Homeland Security for protection of public property

prev next
(a)In General.—
To the extent provided for by transfers made pursuant to the Homeland Security Act of 2002, the Secretary of Homeland Security (in this section referred to as the “Secretary”) shall protect the buildings, grounds, and property that are owned, occupied, or secured by the Federal Government (including any agency, instrumentality, or wholly owned or mixed-ownership corporation thereof) and the persons on the property.
(b)Officers and Agents.—
(1)Designation.—
The Secretary may designate employees of the Department of Homeland Security, including employees transferred to the Department from the Office of the Federal Protective Service of the General Services Administration pursuant to the Homeland Security Act of 2002, as officers and agents for duty in connection with the protection of property owned or occupied by the Federal Government and persons on the property, including duty in areas outside the property to the extent necessary to protect the property and persons on the property.
40 U.S. Code § 1315 - Law enforcement authority of Secretary of Homeland Security for protection of public property

the dude was not on federal property. he was on the street. the little green men protect the building, persons within the building & the property directly outside the property, that is within the cement barriers or other barricades that prevent a vehicle from ramming the building.

Neither is assuming he's a victim without knowing the full context of the situation. What was said? If you only hear one side of the story, you don't have the full story.

Edit: I will absolutely concede the point that old boy shouldn't have been hit no matter what he said. However context is necessary. We need both sides.

What if this old boy came up to those people in uniform and said "Your name is such and such, you live here. You have this many kids. You sure you want to be here on this line?" I know I'd lose my shit if someone did that. It doesn't make what I would do to him right, but it's at least understandable.

Is that what happened? I don't know. You don't either... That's the point.

Why is that?

yet - he was never arrested for criminal activity.

why is that?

portland has journalists on the ground - not all footage is from cell phones. apparently alot of journalists have been having trouble with their constitutional right to cover the protests with immunity & protection.

Judge restrains federal agents from targeting journalists and legal observers during Portland protests
Jacob Fischler
8 hours ago

Judge restrains federal agents from targeting journalists and legal observers during Portland protests

why is that?

That way we're all good.

Why is that?

Edit: Gone for another 8 hours... Not ignoring you, have to make a living.

I haven't seen evidence of this. But if it was happening... WE don't. Maybe they weren't legit law enforcement. Why would you assume they are?

Why is that?

that is no where close to the federal building, there is no 'rioting' going on...

his last name is pettibone. google it. he was taken ( i believe to the courthouse) held, without cause, FINALLY given his miranda rights & asked if he wanted to waive them. when he said no - they let him go.

you really didn't hear/see that video?

Last edited:

Officers there to guard proprty. I dont care what you call them, if this guy was told to back off, under the current circumstances he got what he paid for.

good to know you are willing to bend over & give up your constitutional protected rights that easily.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.' ~ ben franklin

Well, when it doubt, beat the hell out of them. You won't be held accountable if it was a mistake, since they don't have badges or ID.
I'm not saying that. You are. Feel free to beat the shit out of the straw man.
Edit: They may very well have been doing nothing. I don't know. Maybe they were saving kittens. I don't know. You don't know either. That's my only point here.

For all we know those two are the ones that put that man on the ground, those people in camouflage saw them do it and came to help him. Is that what happened? I don't know. You don't know either. That's my only point here.

Why is that?

Is it because if the Federal Agents were actually doing the things that these lunatics claim, The Democratic Media would be running footage 24/7?

good to know you are willing to bend over & give up your constitutional protected rights that easily.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.' ~ ben franklin

Nice deflection.

I'd be fine if they shot every single POS that so much as tossed a bottle at this point. If this guy was trying to get a reaction, approached these guys, which he clearly did, was told to back off and didnt, I couldn't care less what they did to him.

Forum List

Back