Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

I say don't send federal law enforcement to any of these cities if the state and local leaders want to let mobs burn there city to the ground so be it. This also means no federal bailout money those who sat back and let it happen can pay for it themselves.

How about waiting until the state ASKS for federal intervention?

I say don't send federal law enforcement to any of these cities if the state and local leaders want to let mobs burn there city to the ground so be it. This also means no federal bailout money those who sat back and let it happen can pay for it themselves.

How about the state doing it's job under the constitution and protect people and businesses from looters and rioters....................The State is in violation of it's own laws by not busting these things up from the start............but it's a liberal WACKO STATE.......full of MENTAL MORONS......why anyone would want to live there is beyond me....

PERSONALLY.......I don't care if they burn the whole city to the ground........Dems deserve it.

And who made him go to the riots....NOT PROTESTS.............he should have stayed home and he will be just fine........

Shore Patrol would smack you down while in the Navy...........OH WELL.............Portland escalated this........this is what they wanted......

Damn right! Who gave this vet the idea that the could exercise his constitutional right of free speech Trump's America?
LOL

Free speech in Portland.................the moron walked into a damned WAR ZONE...........He was probably a BM...........chipped paint in the Navy.........probably unbalanced his noggin..............

BLM rioters caused this............he went in there and approached RIOT CONTROL OFFICERS........He's a big as dummy and got his hand smacked............They were not coming there to play around.......

OH WELL.

They were "riot control officers"? So, I guess they were wearing badges? Or did they tell him, "Badges? Badges? we don't need no stinkin" badges!"
Might makes right.............BLM and Antifa has been doing their BS a long time..........Karma comes for them and they go crying..................WHO CARES.....

They can flush their heads in a toilet at this point and I'd be .......COOL.

So, I'm sure you were fine with what the feds did with Ruby Ridge and Waco, right?
Stop virtue signalling........In regards to Antifa and BLM BURNING THIS COUNTRY TO THE GROUND.,

The police are the only ones protecting their sorry asses...........

I don't care about Terrorist.......the DNC is openly supporting terrorism against our country now.

Oh fuck your virtue signaling bullcrap, seems to be the newest rightwing buzzword.

The country is not burning to the ground.

The demonstrations were winding down.

The state did not ask for fed intervention

Is hyperbole your n normal mode of communication?

But hey - thanks for a brilliant display of hypocrisy :)

And who made him go to the riots....NOT PROTESTS.............he should have stayed home and he will be just fine........

Shore Patrol would smack you down while in the Navy...........OH WELL.............Portland escalated this........this is what they wanted......

Damn right! Who gave this vet the idea that the could exercise his constitutional right of free speech Trump's America?
LOL

Free speech in Portland.................the moron walked into a damned WAR ZONE...........He was probably a BM...........chipped paint in the Navy.........probably unbalanced his noggin..............

BLM rioters caused this............he went in there and approached RIOT CONTROL OFFICERS........He's a big as dummy and got his hand smacked............They were not coming there to play around.......

OH WELL.

They were "riot control officers"? So, I guess they were wearing badges? Or did they tell him, "Badges? Badges? we don't need no stinkin" badges!"
Might makes right.............BLM and Antifa has been doing their BS a long time..........Karma comes for them and they go crying..................WHO CARES.....

So, I'm sure you were fine with what the feds did with Ruby Ridge and Waco, right?
Stop virtue signalling........In regards to Antifa and BLM BURNING THIS COUNTRY TO THE GROUND.,

I don't care about Terrorist.......the DNC is openly supporting terrorism against our country now.

Oh fuck your virtue signaling bullcrap, seems to be the newest rightwing buzzword.

PuT YOUR THUGS ON A LEASH............No one cares about them anymore.......not from our side.........

Fuck BLM and ANTIFA.....they are a bunch of terrorist..........i hope they break their dang heads in portland.........NO SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL......

Did you care that the mother was killed because of this crap for saying All lives matter......Did you care about the old white women in New York who was trying to protect her store beaten with a dang 2 x 4.

BLM and Antifa deserve NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER......they are a TERRORIST ORG as far as I'm concerned now.

How about the states do their job and protect the citizens and their property? If the so called leaders want to sit back and let out of control mobs run their state I say fuck em.

LOL

OH WELL.

Look RW assholes, you guys have been fed a plate full of bullshit. The majority of the protests have been peaceful. The protests in Portland were under control until the gestapo showed up. You trump supporters are not Americans. You're fascists. And you are here sucking the dick of a dictator because you believe a delusion that tells you America, a place with 500 nations of indigenous people living here when the white man placed his first toe on this soil, is a white country.

How about the state doing it's job under the constitution and protect people and businesses from looters and rioters....................The State is in violation of it's own laws by not busting these things up from the start............but it's a liberal WACKO STATE.......full of MENTAL MORONS......why anyone would want to live there is beyond me....

PERSONALLY.......I don't care if they burn the whole city to the ground........Dems deserve it.

So, free speech for me but not for the huh?

So it's ok for unidentified agents to kidnap peaceful people off the street, throw them in jail with no warrant, no charges? It's ok to shoot a peaceful protestor in the head with a rubber bullet and fracture his skull?

Seems to me if Federal help is needed they need to work WITH local authorities, and not be coming in like storm troopers assaulting citizens military style and kidnapping them.

Look asshole, you guys have been fed a plate full of bullshit. The majority of the protests have been peaceful. The protests in Portland were under control until the gestapo showed up. You trump supporters are not Americans. You're fascists. And you are here sucking the dick of a dictator because you believe a delusion that tells you America, a place with 500 nations of indigenous people living here when the white man placed his first toe on this soil, is a white country.
BS...........put the fing rioters and looters ON A DAMNED LEASH..........

They are killing police...mothers........burning stores........beating people........TO HELL WITH THEM.

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

If they are unidentifiable, how did you identify them as Federal agents? :dunno:

Please explain that to the USMB forum.

The alarm on my bullshit detector just woke up the neighbors.

Wow. You are dumb. Ok.

A couple of the catch and release folks were released from the Federal Courthouse. Unless Vigilantes or local cops have the authority to transport prisoners there.
So you are admitting that they were not unidentifiable. They obviously identified themselves as Federal agents.

Thank you for proving my point, jackass.

Such is the authoritarian right: punish dissent, compel conformity.

That conservatives support un-Constitutional actions by the Federal government against lawful protesters comes as no surprise.

So it's ok for unidentified agents to kidnap peaceful people off the street, throw them in jail with no warrant, no charges? It's ok to shoot a peaceful protestor in the head with a rubber bullet and fracture his skull?

Seems to me if Federal help is needed they need to work WITH local authorities, and not be coming in like storm troopers assaulting citizens military style and kidnapping them.
only your version of Free speech is allowed with Hypocrites like you.........Did you see DENVER........were BLM attacked them for having a rally for the police...............Did you......

These events better stay in their dang safe zones full of liberal politicians......they DO NO WANT TO TRY THIS in some places in this country......IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR THEM......

LOL

OH WELL.

PuT YOUR THUGS ON A LEASH............No one cares about them anymore.......not from our side.........

Fuck BLM and ANTIFA.....they are a bunch of terrorist..........i hope they break their dang heads in portland.........NO SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL......

Did you care that the mother was killed because of this crap for saying All lives matter......Did you care about the old white women in New York who was trying to protect her store beaten with a dang 2 x 4.

BLM and Antifa deserve NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER......they are a TERRORIST ORG as far as I'm concerned now.

Did that happen in Portland?

Does BLM advocate murder?

Are they responsible for every violent incident that black people commit?

If so...well...Trump supporters have a lot to answer for....

That conservatives support un-Constitutional actions by the Federal government against lawful protesters comes as no surprise.

Beat a vet for exercising his Constitutional right and we'll, he deserved it.

Take a knee to protest police violence and you are disrespecting vets.

I guess some can justify this somehow or another.

they are not protesters..........they are rioters and looters........and behave like animals.........and basically they are TERRORIST...........

Fuck them.

LOL

OH WELL.

Local leaders acknowledged the fact that the unwarranted interference by the Federal government made the situation worse.

LOL

OH WELL.

Listen to the Hypocrite.......we have nothing to answer for...........we aren't burning the country down and STEALING BIG SCREEN TVS over Floyd..................

They are.............Your side is throwing GAS ON A FIRE.........and blaming others when it burns.............You are BS.........YES YOU.

Free speech is fine I fully support free speech for all if you want to peacefully march I support it you want to carry signs I support it you want chant or sing I support it. Now lets be 100% clear when you go from the above to destroying property, looting businesses, attacking people setting buildings and cars on fire tearing down statues and defacing monuments you are no longer a protester or protesting you are criminal committing crimes. As I already said if the local authorities are content to sit back and let this happen fuck em if they were at least making an effort to stop it but didn't have the man power I would feel differently but they arent. If they want to let their city be destroyed fine just don't stick your hand out asking for federal money when the smoke clears abd the dust settles.

LOL

OH WELL.

Listen to the Hypocrite.......we have nothing to answer for...........we aren't burning the country down and STEALING BIG SCREEN TVS over Floyd..................

They are.............Your side is throwing GAS ON A FIRE.........and blaming others when it burns.............You are BS.........YES YOU.

BS. Sending in the Border Patrol (wtf are they doing in Portkland) and other militarized feds is THROWING GAS ON THE FIRE big time. The situation WORSENED after their antics.

YOU support militarized actions against people who are not committing violence.
simply because you don't like their message.

YOU support kidnapping innocent people off the street, for no reason - as the article pointed out, they were released the next day - no warrant, no charges. Either it's extreme BUNGLING or it's designed to intimidate people. What's next - diseappearing people ala South American authoritarian regimes??

LOL

OH WELL.

Federal authorities were there solely to silence lawful protests.

This was a failed, unwarranted, and heavy-handed attempt by Trump to intimidate political opposition.

Forum List

Back