Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

Not true, plainclothes police do not have to identify themselves until they apply their police powers, that is until the take someone into custody.
Actually that requirement starts when an officer exercises "control" over someone.
They must identify themselves before they can detain a witness or suspect for questioning

Absolutely, so they drive up in their unmarked car, wearing civilian clothes grab the person and tell him they want him for questioning. That's exactly what the federal agents did.
Show me a video of people in civilian clothes doing this.
Show you a video of plainclothes detective picking up a suspect? What planet do you live on?

They have a badge dumbass!
They have badges but they are concealed until the detectives apply their police powers, dumbass. They same is true for some of the federal law enforcement officers operating in the failed city of Portland.

Anyone can buy a fucking 'Navy' sweatshirt. Wearing it does make the asshole a "Navy vet". The asshole never served a fucking day in the military BTW.

Not true, plainclothes police do not have to identify themselves until they apply their police powers, that is until the take someone into custody.
Actually that requirement starts when an officer exercises "control" over someone.
They must identify themselves before they can detain a witness or suspect for questioning

Absolutely, so they drive up in their unmarked car, wearing civilian clothes grab the person and tell him they want him for questioning. That's exactly what the federal agents did.
Show you a video of plainclothes detective picking up a suspect? What planet do you live on?

They have badges but they are concealed until the detectives apply their police powers, dumbass. They same is true for some of the federal law enforcement officers operating in the failed city of Portland.

No one has been proven to fail to indicate their law enforcement status. When you do, we can address it

No one has been proven to fail to indicate their law enforcement status. When you do, we can address it
So now you're saying the federal law enforcement officers have done nothing wrong? Then why have you been arguing with me when I've been saying that all along?

The Cities allowing these riots to continue are going find many residents and business relocating to calmer pastures.
Less residents and businesses will cause the cities to have a shrinking tax base. Just like NY they will be increasing taxes in an attempt to avoid Bankruptcy. Who in their right mind would want to move to these cities.

So now you're saying the federal law enforcement officers have done nothing wrong? Then why have you been arguing with me when I've been saying that all along?
My apologies. Got you confused with a moron. Sorry!

My apologies. Got you confused with a moron. Sorry!
It happens. No problem.

The obvious reason he got hit is because he didn't move away from the building like the other protesters in the video did.

I'll assume you're partisan instead of being stupid. The video shows him standing in the street in front of curb, with a bicycle stand on it.

Since they don't build sidewalks that are lower than the street, and they don't put bicycle racks in the street, photographic evidence is he was standing in a public street.
The fact that he was in the street is totally irrelevant, dumbass.

& him? he was across the fucking street? how you gonna spin that?

Dumb ass should have stayed home........maybe after he knows his name again that he'll regain his common sense and stop this BS.

Oh WELL............They asked for a fight........NOW THEY HAVE ONE.......What is the problem......IT'S ONLY COOL WHEN THEY ARE INFLICTING THE PAIN.......

Too dang bad.

Fuckers wanted a fight and when they get one they whine like little bitches.

Claiming VICTIMHOOD..........LMAO........

Go home or get your asses beaten.........OH WELL.

he was across the fucking street? how you gonna spin that?

Across the street?

Man, I'd call that some damn fine shootin'!

As for the shithead's mother, why isn't she shoving photos of her little snowflake scumbag into the faces of the other snowflake scumbags?

that shithead was exercising his 1st amendment right.

why do you hate america & our constitution?

The obvious reason he got hit is because he didn't move away from the building like the other protesters in the video did.

I'll assume you're partisan instead of being stupid. The video shows him standing in the street in front of curb, with a bicycle stand on it.

Since they don't build sidewalks that are lower than the street, and they don't put bicycle racks in the street, photographic evidence is he was standing in a public street.

I don't spin.

because you can't.

I don't spin.
He's like a whirling dervish. He says the street is "near" a courthouse over which the feds have legal authority. His argument is that anything within sight of a court house (in the street, or even across the street) is fair game for federal agents.

just like pettibone - who was blocks away, walking on a city sidewalk - no protesting crowds to be seen - & the little green feds kidnapped him.

In United States v. Grace, supra, the Supreme Court held that the public sidewalks forming the perimeter of the Supreme Court grounds are traditional public forums, just like other public sidewalks, and that a federal statute prohibiting parading, picketing and similar activity on those sidewalks was unconstitutional.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

You got caught in a lie, claiming it was because he was near the courthouse. His being in the street is proof of your lie.

Busted !!!!!
"Near" is a relative term dumbass. The street in front of the courthouse is near the courthouse.

Don't be an idiot, or play one on TV. The street belongs to the city of portland, and the feds have NO (repeat no) jurisdiction over it.

If he was standing in the street he was not (repeat not) on federal property, which all the feds have jurisdiction over.

Wanna try another LIE to get out of your string of lies
:icon_rolleyes:
Their jurisdiction is the entirety of the USA and it's territories. That includes the entire city of Portland, you fucking ignorant dumbass.

^^^ that's a fucking lie ^^^

feds protect FEDERAL grounds & the persons within the building or barriers directly surrounding the perimeter of the building .

I don't spin.
"Near" is a relative term dumbass. The street in front of the courthouse is near the courthouse.

Anybody else notice a pattern of lies?
You just think they are lies because you're too fucking stupid to know any better.

wow - you sure mastered the art of projection ... just like yer chosen one.

Their jurisdiction is the entirety of the USA and it's territories. That includes the entire city of Portland, you fucking ignorant dumbass.
Since February 1, 1940, the United States acquires no jurisdiction over federal lands in a state until the head or other authorized officer of the department or agency which has custody of the lands formally accepts the jurisdiction offered by state law. See 40 U.S.C. § 255; Adams v. United States, 319 U.S. 312 (1943)
OK I concede that point. I should have said that the feds have the power to arrest anywhere within the USA and it's territories.

that navy vet wasn't arrested. why was that? oh right - he wasn't doing anything illegal, but sure was using his 1st amendment right to free speech & peacefully assemble.

This is problematic because civilians can legally dress in identical garb, and pretend to be federal law enforcement, and they commit no crime

Absolutely false.

Impersonating a federal officer is a felony punishable by up to three years in prison:

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/falsely-impersonating-a-federal-officer-what-is-the-penalty-53754

You can dress up as Superman, but it doesn't mean you can fly...

simply wearing camos with a patch that says police is not impersonating any law enforcement. if there are no badges, no identifying name, & no actions taken to mimic law enforcement - then no law has been broken.

if someone is stopped, frisked, taken away in a rental car, have bodily injury thrust upon them or have a weapon drawn on them ... then you have a point.
but how would you tell the difference unless that happens?

Forum List

Back