Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

dude - you don't even know what they were protecting?
why do they need to protect anything? you think you can just walk onto a military base? hahaahhahahahaha dude, the amount of stupid in you is flowing generously today. hey, how about Area 51?

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

The Navy is the service of choice of homosexual so that is why that Navy vet was out being an asshole with the Communist/Negro protestors.

You understand the reasoning. You just don't like it.
I do, demofks project. profiling is a demofk standard, double at that. one black man did it, all black man did it right?

One police officer didn't do it. One police officer was caught on tape doing what others have done in the past. Those kinds of things will be removed from all police officers, yes. Or they will be held accountable.

i challenge you toget off yer lazy ass & find it. i posted it already.
no you didn't. post the numbered post with it.

not sure how that proves anything? that's not evidence. too fking funny. is that it? that's all you got? First off, they weren't taken. second, they have no idea, they said so.

BTW, Jussie Smollet, claimed he was attacked. see where I'm going?

Last edited:
One police officer didn't do it. One police officer was caught on tape doing what others have done in the past. Those kinds of things will be removed from all police officers, yes. Or they will be held accountable.
the video is only one police officer. post the others? see you're stereotyping like a good double standard demofk does.

no you didn't. post the numbered post with it.

not sure how that proves anything? that's not evidence. too fking funny. is that it? that's all you got? First off, they weren't taken. second, they have no idea, they said so.

not taken?

they said nothing as they were taking pettibone. he didn't know who they were, where he was going, or why he was being detained.

you have nothing to defend here because there is nothing you can defend.

& him? he was across the fucking street? how you gonna spin that?
I don't spin.
He's like a whirling dervish. He says the street is "near" a courthouse over which the feds have legal authority. His argument is that anything within sight of a court house (in the street, or even across the street) is fair game for federal agents.

just like pettibone - who was blocks away, walking on a city sidewalk - no protesting crowds to be seen - & the little green feds kidnapped him.
Who told you that and why did you believe them?

unedited video doesn't lie. it's all on tape. exactly as i said it happened.
And I challenge you to present the video of Pettibone being kidnapped by 'little green feds' to the USMB forum.

What post was that?

Of course you refuse to post the video of Pettibone getting arrested by 'little green feds'. Likely because it does not exist.

the video is only one police officer. post the others? see you're stereotyping like a good double standard demofk does.

No, not all episodes of police murdering citizens is caught on video. All interactions will be on video before long.

Last edited:
No, not all episodes of police murdering citizens is caught on video. All interactions will be on video before long.
stereotyping. that's all you got. police do police work due to calls received by victims of crime. If there were no criminals, there'd be no need for protection from punks. I don't feel sorry for punks who intentionally put themselves in harm's way.

simply wearing camos with a patch that says police is not impersonating any law enforcement. if there are no badges, no identifying name, & no actions taken to mimic law enforcement - then no law has been broken.

True. But once a person says or does anything that would be something expected from a cop, then the law has been broken. Telling someone "STOP!" would be sufficient...

if someone is stopped, frisked, taken away in a rental car, have bodily injury thrust upon them or have a weapon drawn on them ... then you have a point.
but how would you tell the difference unless that happens?

Do you really believe the only way to impersonate a police officer is to frisk someone and take them away?

The slightest intent to deceive is all that's required. In fact, if you dressed up like a cop and told someone that you intended to deceive, that would be sufficient...

stereotyping. that's all you got. police do police work due to calls received by victims of crime. If there were no criminals, there'd be no need for protection from punks. I don't feel sorry for punks who intentionally put themselves in harm's way.

Neither Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain had anyone call the police about them concerning a crime but yet they were killed.

Neither Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain had anyone call the police about them concerning a crime but yet they were killed.

This said a warrant was being executed. How does one get a warrant without criminal activity.
Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old African-American emergency medical technician, was fatally shot by Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) officers Jonathan Mattingly, Brett Hankison, and Myles Cosgrove on March 13, 2020. Three plainclothes LMPD officers executing a no-knock search warrant entered her apartment in Louisville, Kentucky. Gunfire was exchanged between Taylor's boyfriend Kenneth Walker and the officers. Walker said that he believed that the officers were intruders. The LMPD officers fired over twenty shots. Taylor was shot eight times[1] and LMPD Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly was injured by gunfire.[2] Another police officer and an LMPD lieutenant were on the scene when the warrant was executed.[3]

This said a warrant was being executed. How does one get a warrant without criminal activity.
Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old African-American emergency medical technician, was fatally shot by Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) officers Jonathan Mattingly, Brett Hankison, and Myles Cosgrove on March 13, 2020. Three plainclothes LMPD officers executing a no-knock search warrant entered her apartment in Louisville, Kentucky. Gunfire was exchanged between Taylor's boyfriend Kenneth Walker and the officers. Walker said that he believed that the officers were intruders. The LMPD officers fired over twenty shots. Taylor was shot eight times[1] and LMPD Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly was injured by gunfire.[2] Another police officer and an LMPD lieutenant were on the scene when the warrant was executed.[3]

They lied.

They lied.
of course they did. you have that evidence?

and again, someone called the cops.

Elijah Jovan McClain (February 25, 1996 – August 30, 2019) was a 23-year-old African-American massage therapist from Aurora, Colorado who died following an encounter with the police while walking home on August 24, 2019. An Aurora citizen reported to police that McClain was wearing a ski mask and acting "sketchy", although the caller also indicated that he did not believe anyone was in danger, and that he believed McClain was unarmed.[1] The three police officers who were involved in the incident, Nathan Woodyard, Jason Rosenblatt and Randy Roedema,[2] said that their body cameras were knocked off during a struggle with McClain. McClain was forcibly held to the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back, after which an officer applied a chokehold and paramedics administered ketamine to McClain to sedate him. While being transported to the hospital McClain went into cardiac arrest. Three days after arriving at the hospital he was declared brain dead, and he was removed from life support on August 30th. McClain's autopsy was inconclusive.[3][4][5][6]

so you lied yet again. damn dude, you are truly the ace liar.

Last edited:

IIRC the cops, in Democrat-controlled Louisville, had a no-knock warrant, but got shot at through the door after they knocked on the door. :dunno:

What's the purpose of a no-knock warrant in the first place if you are going to knock on the door and get shot at anyways? :dunno:

WTF?

And the alleged drug dealer they were ostensibly looking for was already in custody. He wasn't there.

That whole incident stinks of murderous Democrat corruption.

Forum List

Back