Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

They lied.
of course they did. you have that evidence?

and again, someone called the cops.

Elijah Jovan McClain (February 25, 1996 – August 30, 2019) was a 23-year-old African-American massage therapist from Aurora, Colorado who died following an encounter with the police while walking home on August 24, 2019. An Aurora citizen reported to police that McClain was wearing a ski mask and acting "sketchy", although the caller also indicated that he did not believe anyone was in danger, and that he believed McClain was unarmed.[1] The three police officers who were involved in the incident, Nathan Woodyard, Jason Rosenblatt and Randy Roedema,[2] said that their body cameras were knocked off during a struggle with McClain. McClain was forcibly held to the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back, after which an officer applied a chokehold and paramedics administered ketamine to McClain to sedate him. While being transported to the hospital McClain went into cardiac arrest. Three days after arriving at the hospital he was declared brain dead, and he was removed from life support on August 30th. McClain's autopsy was inconclusive.[3][4][5][6]

so you lied yet again. damn dude, you are truly the ace liar.

judge signed the search warrant in part because police claimed a postal official had confirmed the target of the investigation received packages at Taylor’s home. But a U.S. postal inspector later told WDRB there were “no packages of interest” sent there.

Taped interviews shed light on police probe of Breonna Taylor shooting

They lied.

Elijah Jovan McClain (February 25, 1996 – August 30, 2019) was a 23-year-old African-American massage therapist from Aurora, Colorado who died following an encounter with the police while walking home on August 24, 2019. An Aurora citizen reported to police that McClain was wearing a ski mask and acting "sketchy", although the caller also indicated that he did not believe anyone was in danger, and that he believed McClain was unarmed.[1] The three police officers who were involved in the incident, Nathan Woodyard, Jason Rosenblatt and Randy Roedema,[2] said that their body cameras were knocked off during a struggle with McClain. McClain was forcibly held to the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back, after which an officer applied a chokehold and paramedics administered ketamine to McClain to sedate him. While being transported to the hospital McClain went into cardiac arrest. Three days after arriving at the hospital he was declared brain dead, and he was removed from life support on August 30th. McClain's autopsy was inconclusive.[3][4][5][6]

judge signed the search warrant in part because police claimed a postal official had confirmed the target of the investigation received packages at Taylor’s home. But a U.S. postal inspector later told WDRB there were “no packages of interest” sent there.

Not sure your point?

They lied.

Not sure your point?

Yes you are.

They lied.

Not sure your point?

Yes you are.
Didn’t see admitting of a lie? You said that. Yet that didn’t support your post. So there’s that

Not true, plainclothes police do not have to identify themselves until they apply their police powers, that is until the take someone into custody.
Actually that requirement starts when an officer exercises "control" over someone.
They must identify themselves before they can detain a witness or suspect for questioning

Absolutely, so they drive up in their unmarked car, wearing civilian clothes grab the person and tell him they want him for questioning. That's exactly what the federal agents did.
Show me a video of people in civilian clothes doing this.
Show you a video of plainclothes detective picking up a suspect? What planet do you live on?

They have a badge dumbass!
They have badges but they are concealed until the detectives apply their police powers, dumbass. They same is true for some of the federal law enforcement officers operating in the failed city of Portland.

the little green goons are not identifying themselves; nor are 'detectives'. they were finally outed by ' acting ' DHS flying monkey, chad wolf as being CBP & FBP.
They are federal law enforcement officers working within the framework of federal and they function in the same way local SWAT teams do. Just as plainclothes detectives drive around in unmarked cars and don't reveal their police identities until applying taking someone into custody, so do these federal law enforcement officers, and just as SWAT teams dress in military style gear and sometimes facemasks to hide their identities, so do these federal officers. If you don't object to the local police doing these things, then your objection to federal law enforcement officers doing them can only be attributed to your political bias.

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

LOL what's 'magical' abou tbeing a vet? Lots of famous nutjobs and traitors were 'vets'. Remember Lee Harvey Oswald? Sicko deviant faggot Manning? The Walker family spy ring?

So kneeling really wasn't a big deal after all?

What are you babbling about? Something confuse you about the mere category of being a vet not preventing someone wfrom indulging criminal inclinations? Why do you think the military has an MCJ, to catch soldiers not tying their shoes correctly or something?

A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.
That's merely a ridiculous unsupported assertion.

I challenge you to explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that he was beaten for asking a question. Explain the train of logic that you used to come to that conclusion.

I predict that you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs, as LWNJ moonbats tend to do when their faulty logic is challenged.

I have answered that a dozen times. Every time a moron finally checks the thread they demand to know how I can say that.
Just as I predicted, you ran away from the challenge with your tail between your legs.

You made an unsupported assertion, and when challenged to explain your reasoning, you came up totally blank.

Nonsense. I told you it had been covered, read the thread you idiot.

Like this link from the page before your demand. One page back. ONE.

And another on the exact same page. ONE PAGE BACK.

So I typed out the response to others not once, but twice, one one page. Yet, you want it addressed to you or it is cowardice. Nonsense. I am not responsible for your laziness. NOT ONCE BUT TWICE on the same page, one page back. ONE. You couldn't be bothered. Too busy sending out messages to other Trump Supporters to explain about the dangers of Communism or what?

Now, since you are too lazy to both reading anything posted previously. You blithering short attention spanned idiot. Let me help you out.

When is force authorized by law? You do not get to beat on people even if you are wearing a badge do you? No. You have to have a reason. The reasons by law, which I rarely object to are 1) Self Defense. For self defense the Navy Vet would have had to attack them. If he had, he would have been arrested for assaulting a Federal Agent. He was not arrested. 43 others were, but he was not. So he did not attack them. 2) Encroaching on the Federal Property in an effort to disperse the crowd. OK, but after beating him they retreat to their lines. They came out from their lines, to beat on him, and then retreated back to their lines. So dispersing the crowd was not the reason, otherwise the others there would have been beaten too wouldn't they?

What other reasons could there be for using force BY LAW? I don't like you is not a reason. Effecting an arrest? Well he wasn't arrested, so that wasn't it. Therefore the use of force was unjustified, and the only reason was he was shouting at them. How dare he?

So you and your Totalitarianism can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut you douche. Now, the only way to counter my argument is to show what he did to deserve the beating. You won't. You'll claim I didn't make my case, but will make none yourself. So I challenge you douche. Prove he did something to deserve it. Post a link.. A video. Something.

As I've said many times, you can present all the honest facts and all the logical and rational facts.

It will make no difference.

You can post link after link. Video after video. Photo after photo.

You are wasting your time with people like the one you replied to.

My question to you is, will you vote for trump in November?

Not true, plainclothes police do not have to identify themselves until they apply their police powers, that is until the take someone into custody.
Actually that requirement starts when an officer exercises "control" over someone.
They must identify themselves before they can detain a witness or suspect for questioning

Absolutely, so they drive up in their unmarked car, wearing civilian clothes grab the person and tell him they want him for questioning. That's exactly what the federal agents did.
Show me a video of people in civilian clothes doing this.
Show you a video of plainclothes detective picking up a suspect? What planet do you live on?

They have a badge dumbass!
They have badges but they are concealed until the detectives apply their police powers, dumbass. They same is true for some of the federal law enforcement officers operating in the failed city of Portland.

the little green goons are not identifying themselves; nor are 'detectives'. they were finally outed by ' acting ' DHS flying monkey, chad wolf as being CBP & FBP.
They are federal law enforcement officers working within the framework of federal and they function in the same way local SWAT teams do. Just as plainclothes detectives drive around in unmarked cars and don't reveal their police identities until applying taking someone into custody, so do these federal law enforcement officers, and just as SWAT teams dress in military style gear and sometimes facemasks to hide their identities, so do these federal officers. If you don't object to the local police doing these things, then your objection to federal law enforcement officers doing them can only be attributed to your political bias.
Shouldn't this thread have been named / renamed to:

IDIOT FORMER NAVY VET WALKS UP TO, PROVOKES FED OFFICERS AT RIOT TO CREATE SCENE TO BLAME TRUMP WITH?

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

LOL what's 'magical' abou tbeing a vet? Lots of famous nutjobs and traitors were 'vets'. Remember Lee Harvey Oswald? Sicko deviant faggot Manning? The Walker family spy ring?

What are you babbling about? Something confuse you about the mere category of being a vet not preventing someone wfrom indulging criminal inclinations? Why do you think the military has an MCJ, to catch soldiers not tying their shoes correctly or something?

Nothing criminal was done. You know that.

A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.
That's merely a ridiculous unsupported assertion.

I challenge you to explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that he was beaten for asking a question. Explain the train of logic that you used to come to that conclusion.

I predict that you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs, as LWNJ moonbats tend to do when their faulty logic is challenged.

I have answered that a dozen times. Every time a moron finally checks the thread they demand to know how I can say that.
Just as I predicted, you ran away from the challenge with your tail between your legs.

You made an unsupported assertion, and when challenged to explain your reasoning, you came up totally blank.

Nonsense. I told you it had been covered, read the thread you idiot.

Like this link from the page before your demand. One page back. ONE.

And another on the exact same page. ONE PAGE BACK.

So I typed out the response to others not once, but twice, one one page. Yet, you want it addressed to you or it is cowardice. Nonsense. I am not responsible for your laziness. NOT ONCE BUT TWICE on the same page, one page back. ONE. You couldn't be bothered. Too busy sending out messages to other Trump Supporters to explain about the dangers of Communism or what?

Now, since you are too lazy to both reading anything posted previously. You blithering short attention spanned idiot. Let me help you out.

When is force authorized by law? You do not get to beat on people even if you are wearing a badge do you? No. You have to have a reason. The reasons by law, which I rarely object to are 1) Self Defense. For self defense the Navy Vet would have had to attack them. If he had, he would have been arrested for assaulting a Federal Agent. He was not arrested. 43 others were, but he was not. So he did not attack them. 2) Encroaching on the Federal Property in an effort to disperse the crowd. OK, but after beating him they retreat to their lines. They came out from their lines, to beat on him, and then retreated back to their lines. So dispersing the crowd was not the reason, otherwise the others there would have been beaten too wouldn't they?

What other reasons could there be for using force BY LAW? I don't like you is not a reason. Effecting an arrest? Well he wasn't arrested, so that wasn't it. Therefore the use of force was unjustified, and the only reason was he was shouting at them. How dare he?

So you and your Totalitarianism can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut you douche. Now, the only way to counter my argument is to show what he did to deserve the beating. You won't. You'll claim I didn't make my case, but will make none yourself. So I challenge you douche. Prove he did something to deserve it. Post a link.. A video. Something.

As I've said many times, you can present all the honest facts and all the logical and rational facts.

You can post link after link. Video after video. Photo after photo.

You are wasting your time with people like the one you replied to.

My question to you is, will you vote for trump in November?
When will you present facts?

Arson is a crime

Arson is a crime

It is.....for those who engage in it.

Of course it was. The federal officers were trying to clear the area and he refused to move. Obstructing a federal law enforcement officer in the performance of his duties is a felony.

Of course it was. The federal officers were trying to clear the area and he refused to move. Obstructing a federal law enforcement officer in the performance of his duties is a felony.

People have a right to protest.

Not to riot or affect any other person’s rights.

Why do you think their rights are more important than anyone else?

Not to riot or affect any other person’s rights.

Why do you think their rights are more important than anyone else?

When you have to make things up to make a point you have no point.

As you describe them, they sound just like plainclothes detectives picking up a suspect. Are Democrats now opposed to plainclothes detectives making arrests?
Except Joe Friday always showed his badge and introduced himself and his partner to anybody they questioned, or tried to arrest.
Real plainclothes detectives don't wear uniforms and drive unmarked vehicles so that suspects don't know they are cops until they apply their police powers, which is exactly what the federal officers did.

uh - no. they did not identify themselves - nor showed any badges when they kidnapped people, detained them, & gave no probable cause - which they are obligated to do. pettibone was given his miranda rights after being detained for awhile & when asked if he wanted to waive them - he said no.

then they let him go. that is not standard protocol & they knew he did nothing illegal from the start. if he waived his rights - they woulda cooked something up.

They aren't just obligated.

They are required.

The constitution, the 4th and 5th Amendments require it.

Bullshit, like I said, if the asshole breaks federal law and runs, the feds have every right to pursue them and throw their commie ass in jail.
nobody got arrested, kitty. so there is that. why? no probable cause.
If they were not "arrested" in the legal sense, then they were kidnapped, which happens to be a federal crime.
Do you know the difference between "detained" and "arrested"? Probably not!

uh-huh. why were pettibone's miranda rights given AFTER he was detained for some time & why was he asked if he wanted to waive them? that's not kosher by any means.

It's not just not kosher.

It's unconstitutional and illegal.

I believe the people who kidnapped people off the streets need to face justice for their crimes of kidnapping. It's a federal felony.

Forum List

Back