Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.
STFU SNOWFLAKE!!

Bullshit, like I said, if the asshole breaks federal law and runs, the feds have every right to pursue them and throw their commie ass in jail.
nobody got arrested, kitty. so there is that. why? no probable cause.
If they were not "arrested" in the legal sense, then they were kidnapped, which happens to be a federal crime.
Do you know the difference between "detained" and "arrested"? Probably not!

uh-huh. why were pettibone's miranda rights given AFTER he was detained for some time & why was he asked if he wanted to waive them? that's not kosher by any means.

It's not just not kosher.

It's unconstitutional and illegal.

I believe the people who kidnapped people off the streets need to face justice for their crimes of kidnapping. It's a federal felony.
I think rioting and looting is against the law. Mkay?

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

LOL what's 'magical' abou tbeing a vet? Lots of famous nutjobs and traitors were 'vets'. Remember Lee Harvey Oswald? Sicko deviant faggot Manning? The Walker family spy ring?

So kneeling really wasn't a big deal after all?

What are you babbling about? Something confuse you about the mere category of being a vet not preventing someone wfrom indulging criminal inclinations? Why do you think the military has an MCJ, to catch soldiers not tying their shoes correctly or something?

Nothing criminal was done. You know that.
Of course it was. The federal officers were trying to clear the area and he refused to move. Obstructing a federal law enforcement officer in the performance of his duties is a felony.

People have a right to protest.
They do not have the right to ignore a lawful order from a federal law enforcement officer.

unedited video doesn't lie. it's all on tape. exactly as i said it happened.
post it then.

i dun did. go find it.
nope, not going back through hundreds of posts.

oh well then. CONtinue on with yer delusional thoughts.
so there's no link. got it. see, it's easier for you to find the post you put it in, then me.

You are such a liar.

Or.

You are such a lazy conservative. You can't even click a link.

Playtime posted the following link in post number 532.

I'm a veteran. It's obvious you never were and have absolutely zero respect for us vets. You just use us for your political convince and lies.

Click the link. Scroll down the page. The full video is right there. Right there in the article from the Military Times.

Us vets read that publication.

Keep it up. You're helping to create a lot of Independents and Democrats.

LOL what's 'magical' abou tbeing a vet? Lots of famous nutjobs and traitors were 'vets'. Remember Lee Harvey Oswald? Sicko deviant faggot Manning? The Walker family spy ring?

What are you babbling about? Something confuse you about the mere category of being a vet not preventing someone wfrom indulging criminal inclinations? Why do you think the military has an MCJ, to catch soldiers not tying their shoes correctly or something?

Of course it was. The federal officers were trying to clear the area and he refused to move. Obstructing a federal law enforcement officer in the performance of his duties is a felony.

They do not have the right to ignore a lawful order from a federal law enforcement officer.

He was doing nothing unlawful.

He was doing nothing unlawful.
When you sober up, if that ever happens, we can continue this discussion.

This middle aged Navy veteran took everything trump's thugs had and he still stood tall so the sissies had to go for the pepper spray. He was no threat to them. Maybe Kushner selected these guys because they work cheap? When fascism comes to America. Looks like it already has. Gotta get rid of this trump piece of shit in November.

Trump's fascism is stoking the violence. It's not the protesters. The fascists show up every night without tear gas; 'Who's escalating this? It's not us' Portland protester questions federal presence

Bullshit, like I said, if the asshole breaks federal law and runs, the feds have every right to pursue them and throw their commie ass in jail.
nobody got arrested, kitty. so there is that. why? no probable cause.
If they were not "arrested" in the legal sense, then they were kidnapped, which happens to be a federal crime.
Do you know the difference between "detained" and "arrested"? Probably not!

uh-huh. why were pettibone's miranda rights given AFTER he was detained for some time & why was he asked if he wanted to waive them? that's not kosher by any means.

It's not just not kosher.

It's unconstitutional and illegal.

I believe the people who kidnapped people off the streets need to face justice for their crimes of kidnapping. It's a federal felony.

God, you're so full of shit, no one was kidnapped.

post it then.

i dun did. go find it.

so there's no link. got it. see, it's easier for you to find the post you put it in, then me.

You are such a liar.

Or.

I'm a veteran. It's obvious you never were and have absolutely zero respect for us vets. You just use us for your political convince and lies.

Click the link. Scroll down the page. The full video is right there. Right there in the article from the Military Times.

Sorry liar, I'm a vet and I don't read it. And from what the article said this dude wasn't much. One individual award, besides marksmanship badges, in 8 years. And he was supposedly an officer. No wonder he didn't have the sense to follow lawful commands from law enforcement officers.

I never said anything about whether anything was 'criminal' or not. Can't answer my question, then don't build strawmen instead, it just proves you're a reactionary tard and not really here to discuss anything, just post commie spam.

post it then.

i dun did. go find it.

You are such a liar.

Or.

we have plenty of respect for vets.

but it is not a life time pass for shit behavior.

Not when they're just fronts for vandals, thieves, looters and traitors trying to overthrow an elected President, just because your criminal hag Hillary lost in 2016..

I never said anything about whether anything was 'criminal' or not. Can't answer my question, then don't build strawmen instead, it just proves you're a reactionary tard and not really here to discuss anything, just post commie spam.

I have no clue what your question is even asking.

Trump's fascism is stoking the violence. It's not the protesters. The fascists show up every night without tear gas; 'Who's escalating this? It's not us' Portland protester questions federal presence

the mayor ordered the cops to stand down, so the mob could attack federal buildings.

what did you think would happen next?

Well, we know that already; you don't have the character or morals to understand it, since you want to peddle the sociopathic meme that all these commie traitors are just 'innocent protestors' and are incapable of committing crimes, just as all black people are nonviolent and never commit crimes n stuff. You're shocked anybody would dare question your imbecility.

Well, we know that already; you don't have the character or morals to understand it, since you want to peddle the sociopathic meme that all these commie traitors are just 'innocent protestors' and are incapable of committing crimes, just as all black people are nonviolent and never commit crimes n stuff. You're shocked anybody would dare question your imbecility.

You'll have to far better explain your point outside of some ramble about mcJ and tieing shoes.

post it then.

i dun did. go find it.

You are such a liar.

Or.

they all most likely spat at the Vietnam vets that came back. because hypocrisy is the demofks number one trait.

post it then.

i dun did. go find it.

You are such a liar.

Or.

they all most likely spat at the Vietnam vets that came back. because hypocrisy is the demofks number one trait.

The vast majority of people protesting weren't even born then.

post it then.

i dun did. go find it.

You are such a liar.

Or.

The vast majority of people protesting weren't even born then.
they learned from their parents to spat on vets and they're pissing in the streets.

Forum List

Back