Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

I guess this is what you call a "peaceful" protest. Trying to attack our Federal property.

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

I guess you like what's going on with Marxist "peaceful" protest. You need to wake the fuck up.

Part of the problem facing Democrats in 1968 that helped Nixon get elected, was the response to the Protests and riots. Almost immediately, the final night was known as the Police Riot, when the cops went hog wild on the protestors. The longer term aftermath was that the police had overreacted, the Democrats could not come together to condemn the abuses, and they left the convention looking fractured and with incompatible ideals.

Of course, the same thing happened at the Ferguson Riots. The Cops, standing in armor and all that, snarling on camera to the Protestors. Bring it you fucking animals. The cops looked out of control, and as violent as we are told the "baddies" are.

So to this year, all the lessons of the past have been thrown out the window. It is too good an opportunity for the racists and morons of the Right to pass up. They want blood and they'll have it. Even if they have to send in Feds to do the brutality that the locals won't do.

Yes, the rioters are doing damage. Yes people are being hurt, and all that. But as long as the police are controlled, it is the Rioters who look bad on TV, and their message is lost to that image. However, when the Feds go brutal on a man standing there, or on people wearing Red Cross markers to show they are there to help the injured, then the message of the Rioters, the protestors, or whatever you want to call them is amplified.

So all of you thinking that Trump will win easily if he puts down the riots with brutality, You are losing ground on that issue mate. More people, including people who have never gone to a protest before, are showing up. Mothers are showing up to stand between the police and the kids. People are stepping up to oppose the brutality. They have had enough of the idiotic excuses and promises of reform that never materialize. They are tired of the internal investigations that take years. While those who dare touch a cop are already in prison serving long sentences for their horrendous crime in months instead of years of investigation.

The old excuses just aren't working anymore. And the people closest to the riots and protests, the city officials, are aware of it. That is why they keep pushing for restraint on the part of the police they have influence over. And those who are farthest from the area, are the most out of touch, are the ones demanding brutality to bring the masses in line.

It is backfiring. Unlike the RW heroes who demand live ammunition, those opposing the Police Brutality are showing up. While the Heroes stay safe at home, clutching their guns, and dreaming of the day that someone announces it is open season on the rioters. Of course, even then they would be the last ones in, they might get hurt if they're first in.

There is no good way to handle it. But you might want to take stock of Prisons which have riots. At Attica they charged in guns blazing, and lost tons of respect. Since that time, they set up a cordon outside the prison, and wait while the prisoners calm down and negotiate an agreement. Patience and honest dialogue goes farther than fury and firearms in solving problems. Especially when the State Police, in retaking the prison, killed ten of the hostages and four times that number in prisoners.

Rockefeller assumed he would look strong and resolute, and instead insured he would never achieve his real goal, the Presidency. Think about that for a minute.
Actually BS on a shingle. You cannot rewrite history that many of us lived through as it was happening. I was stationed at Fort Bragg, NC during the 1968 Democrat convention in Chicago. I SAW what was happening and you're dead-bang wrong about it.

The protestor was not threatening the federal building. The federal building does not extend into the city of Portland. They are exceeding their authority.
The protester wasn't doing anything in that ity bity clip. We don't know what he did or didn't do before that. Well... I don't, if you were actually there you would obviously have more information than I do. He could have thrown a pipe bomb five seconds before the clip starting running and did all those things in the video after the fact for all I know. Or anyone else here for that matter.

So who corroborates the story of this "Navy vet"?
Anyone can make an accusation, moron. The self supplied story of his "brutalization" is suspect from the git go.
And what sort of "protesting" did this man engage in? That special sort of Portland protesting that includes
arson and heavy damage to the federal court house there?

The thread is a loser because you are a loser. Simple as that.

this dude - also NOT on federal property, standing across the street holding a boom box over his head - was shot in the head with 'non lethal' rubber bullet, is now in the hospital in critical condition.

And who made him go to the riots....NOT PROTESTS.............he should have stayed home and he will be just fine........

Shore Patrol would smack you down while in the Navy...........OH WELL.............Portland escalated this........this is what they wanted......

Damn right! Who gave this vet the idea that the could exercise his constitutional right of free speech Trump's America?
LOL

Free speech in Portland.................the moron walked into a damned WAR ZONE...........He was probably a BM...........chipped paint in the Navy.........probably unbalanced his noggin..............

BLM rioters caused this............he went in there and approached RIOT CONTROL OFFICERS........He's a big as dummy and got his hand smacked............They were not coming there to play around.......

OH WELL.

They were "riot control officers"? So, I guess they were wearing badges? Or did they tell him, "Badges? Badges? we don't need no stinkin" badges!"

But you are right. The Gestapo doesn't play around.

Did you just wet yourself?

I say don't send federal law enforcement to any of these cities if the state and local leaders want to let mobs burn there city to the ground so be it. This also means no federal bailout money those who sat back and let it happen can pay for it themselves.
And what happens to the Constitutional right to due process for the vast majority in these little marxistvilles?

The Federalis should just ignore their rights and let BLM and ANTIFA walk all over everyone else?

You sound to me like a wimp using any excuse to abandon Americans to chaos and violence.
The people in those cities should vote the assholes that they put in office that are allowing this to happen out. These are local issues it's up the local authorities to handle it.

And who made him go to the riots....NOT PROTESTS.............he should have stayed home and he will be just fine........

Shore Patrol would smack you down while in the Navy...........OH WELL.............Portland escalated this........this is what they wanted......

Damn right! Who gave this vet the idea that the could exercise his constitutional right of free speech Trump's America?
LOL

Free speech in Portland.................the moron walked into a damned WAR ZONE...........He was probably a BM...........chipped paint in the Navy.........probably unbalanced his noggin..............

BLM rioters caused this............he went in there and approached RIOT CONTROL OFFICERS........He's a big as dummy and got his hand smacked............They were not coming there to play around.......

OH WELL.

They were "riot control officers"? So, I guess they were wearing badges? Or did they tell him, "Badges? Badges? we don't need no stinkin" badges!"

But you are right. The Gestapo doesn't play around.
What's the matter cry baby? You want to loot and riot well the feds play tougher

Look RW assholes, you guys have been fed a plate full of bullshit. The majority of the protests have been peaceful. The protests in Portland were under control until the gestapo showed up. You trump supporters are not Americans. You're fascists. And you are here sucking the dick of a dictator because you believe a delusion that tells you America, a place with 500 nations of indigenous people living here when the white man placed his first toe on this soil, is a white country.

Such delusion.

Yes, the rioters are doing damage. Yes people are being hurt, and all that.
That pretty much says it all for the ANTIFA fellow travelers.

You compare looting and rioting to mere 'protest'.

While Federalis who are arresting people as suspects in federal crimes then letting them go unharmed are 'brutalizing' them?

ROFLMAO, now THAT is a skewed framework of perception if I ever saw one.

Someone grabs your child off the street. They turn them loose an hour or two later. What crime did they commit?

So why is a vet part of a Marxist mob trying to attack a federal building? He was intentionally trying to antagonize those agents. And just because he was a vet doesn't exonerate him from committing a crime. And you don't know if he was doing damage to the building before the agents smacked him.

Those Marxists are trying to occupy the federal building like they did the police building in Seattle. And the feds wouldn't have to be there protecting OUR property if the Portland police would do their job.

And IF Bidum wins these mobs will be in the suburbs destroying your property. These are not peaceful protests.

I can't believe you're defending the Marxist ANTIFA anarchists over our Federal police. You have been brainwashed by Fake News.

I defend the Constitution. First. Last. And always. My loyalty is never to a political agenda. It is always to the Constitution.

I swore an oath. To support and defend the Constitution against all enemies. Foreign and domestic. That is where my loyalty remains.

I say don't send federal law enforcement to any of these cities if the state and local leaders want to let mobs burn there city to the ground so be it. This also means no federal bailout money those who sat back and let it happen can pay for it themselves.
And what happens to the Constitutional right to due process for the vast majority in these little marxistvilles?

The Federalis should just ignore their rights and let BLM and ANTIFA walk all over everyone else?

You sound to me like a wimp using any excuse to abandon Americans to chaos and violence.
The people in those cities should vote the assholes that they put in office that are allowing this to happen out. These are local issues it's up the local authorities to handle it.

That is why they are probably
Voting Biden. It was President Trump who ordered the Feds in.

The protestor was not threatening the federal building. The federal building does not extend into the city of Portland. They are exceeding their authority.
The protester wasn't doing anything in that ity bity clip. We don't know what he did or didn't do before that. Well... I don't, if you were actually there you would obviously have more information than I do. He could have thrown a pipe bomb five seconds before the clip starting running and did all those things in the video after the fact for all I know. Or anyone else here for that matter.

If he had thrown a Pipe bomb why didn’t the Feds arrest him? He had just committed a half dozen Felonies under Federal Law. If convicted he would pretty much serve Life without Parole for them all. Yet they just try and beat him and then they fall back.

That does not make much sense. Perhaps if you had a scenario where their actions made sense.

So why is a vet part of a Marxist mob trying to attack a federal building? He was intentionally trying to antagonize those agents. And just because he was a vet doesn't exonerate him from committing a crime. And you don't know if he was doing damage to the building before the agents smacked him.

Those Marxists are trying to occupy the federal building like they did the police building in Seattle. And the feds wouldn't have to be there protecting OUR property if the Portland police would do their job.

And IF Bidum wins these mobs will be in the suburbs destroying your property. These are not peaceful protests.

I can't believe you're defending the Marxist ANTIFA anarchists over our Federal police. You have been brainwashed by Fake News.

I defend the Constitution. First. Last. And always. My loyalty is never to a political agenda. It is always to the Constitution.

I swore an oath. To support and defend the Constitution against all enemies. Foreign and domestic. That is where my loyalty remains.

So why are you defending the domestic enemies of our country? They are Marxists trying to attack our Federal court house. It's obvious you didn't watch the vids of them trying to burn the court house down. They want to take over the court house like they did the police station in Seattle.

If you took an oath to defend this country you should be supporting those who are actually out on the streets doing it.

Rioting is now part of free speech?

Run with that... run with that.
But.. but.. but.... if you are exercising your right to free political speech during the commission of violent crimes, doesn't that automatically make you immune from arrest and prosecution?

If I scream "vote no on issue X" while I repeatedly stab and beat somebody to death with a tire iron and take their wallet, isn't it a violation of my first amendment right to free speech if I get arrested?

So why are you defending the domestic enemies of our country? They are Marxists trying to attack our Federal court house. It's obvious you didn't watch the vids of them trying to burn the court house down. They want to take over the court house like they did the police station in Seattle.

If you took an oath to defend this country you should be supporting those who are actually out on the streets doing it.

I swore an oath to defend the Constitution. That is the laws and Civil Rights protected by the Amendments. Among other things that means your First Amendment rights. Your Second Amendment Rights. I would continue but I doubt you have heard of any other rights.

That by the way is what makes our Country Great. That is what our Country is all about.

Forum List

Back