Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

No context for that video. Pretty useless. Was that person spotted earlier destroying the federal building?
We just don't know. I refuse to believe people are randomly being taken away for no reason at all.
It's senseless to assume such counter productive actions are being taken.

We get a statement from puke politician Jeff Merkley shedding no light at all on the general matter
and some guy sitting on the curb giving his two cents worth.
I'm sure he's very knowledgeable about it all.

And who made him go to the riots....NOT PROTESTS.............he should have stayed home and he will be just fine........

Shore Patrol would smack you down while in the Navy...........OH WELL.............Portland escalated this........this is what they wanted......
What a bulshit avatar you have, you just condoned a Navy Vet, who was not aggressive or threatening, getting repeatedly clubbed and pepper sprayed by Trump’s Gestapo.
You are a absolutely pathetic subhuman being.
Navy vet ??
That means anything ?
That allows him to break state and federal laws ??

he wasn't breaking any law.

that's the PROBLEM.

No context for that video. Pretty useless. Was that person spotted earlier destroying the federal building?
We just don't know. I refuse to believe people are randomly being taken away for no reason at all.

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

I guess it WASN'T a good idea to go to a powder-keg protest walking around looking for "an officer to ask about the constitution." Stay the fuck home next time and look it up on the web instead of thinking you are going to get cute with some tired, pissed off, over-worked cop.

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

Exactly. Just because someone is a federal officer doesn't mean they can run around without identification that can be used to hold them accountable. Even Trump won't say who exactly they are, other than to just say they are 'federal law enforcement.' Only way it stops is if the DHS, CBP, and military leaders refuse to send them, or guys like Cruz. Kennedy, and Graham who scream about Constitutional Rights any other time, stand up and make large public outcries about it. Instead Graham was out golfing with Trump over the weekend while it was happening.

It's senseless to assume such counter productive actions are being taken.

We get a statement from puke politician Jeff Merkley shedding no light at all on the general matter
and some guy sitting on the curb giving his two cents worth.
I'm sure he's very knowledgeable about it all.

'Secret police force': Feds reportedly pull Portland protesters into unmarked vehicles, stirring outrage

there are no angry crowds - 'approaching them' like the feds tried to peddle as to why they were taking pettibone.

And who made him go to the riots....NOT PROTESTS.............he should have stayed home and he will be just fine........

Shore Patrol would smack you down while in the Navy...........OH WELL.............Portland escalated this........this is what they wanted......
What a bulshit avatar you have, you just condoned a Navy Vet, who was not aggressive or threatening, getting repeatedly clubbed and pepper sprayed by Trump’s Gestapo.
You are a absolutely pathetic subhuman being.
Navy vet ??
That means anything ?
That allows him to break state and federal laws ??
Hitler was a vet.
A combat wounded veteran no less.

It is really very simple. There are government regimes that respect the freedoms outlined in the Bill of Rights, and those that do not. The rights that Trump is trampling right now include probable cause, freedom of assembly, and free speech.
Freedom of assembly requires peaceable assembly. Did you see my citation of the First Amendment?
Or are you just hoping no one noticed those details?

The Navy Vet was peaceful. The guy with the boom box was peaceful. The trump gestapo is taking the position that anyone present is a "rioter". This is exactly the sort of mindset that has caused the protests in the first place. I lived through it all back in the 1968 war protests. It is a Kent State mentality all over again, but, at least the National Guard had a legitiment reason to be there in 1968.

It is really very simple. There are government regimes that respect the freedoms outlined in the Bill of Rights, and those that do not. The rights that Trump is trampling right now include probable cause, freedom of assembly, and free speech.
Freedom of assembly requires peaceable assembly. Did you see my citation of the First Amendment?
Or are you just hoping no one noticed those details?

The Navy Vet was peaceful. The guy with the boom box was peaceful. The trump gestapo is taking the position that anyone present is a "rioter". This is exactly the sort of mindset that has caused the protests in the first place. I lived through it all back in the 1968 war protests. It is a Kent State mentality all over again, but, at least the National Guard had a legitiment reason to be there in 1968.

They were there because authorities refused to listen to people with a legitimate point.

You are very far off base.
Which part of the bill of Rights gave anyone the right to burn down buildings?

I must have missed that amendment, maybe its the 14TH?

LOL

Like stopping the nightly attempts to destroy the Portland federal courthouse is not a legitimate reason for
being in crazy town.

Like stopping the nightly attempts to destroy the Portland federal courthouse is not a legitimate reason for
being in crazy town.
List of Portland buildings damaged or destroyed so far this year from ANTIFA/Leftist rioters, and keep in mind all of these are serious felony arson and more..

The fire at the Portland Police Association building

Some protesters then moved on from the Justice Center and broke into stores and other buildings, including Apple and Louis Vuitton.

Rioters are not protesters, they are hoodlums and should be put down with whatever force is necessary.

The Navy Vet was peaceful.
No he wasn't. He went there thinking he could give shit to the cops and found out he was wrong.

The trump gestapo is taking the position that anyone present is a "rioter".
If you are still at a riot at this point, you're an asshole looking for trouble.

This is exactly the sort of mindset that has caused the protests in the first place. I lived through it all back in the 1968 war protests. It is a Kent State mentality all over again
Fuck off, Vandalshamble. Polarity create opposites. Democrats have been polarizing the issue of a simple accidental death by ONE PERSON for months hoping to spin it up into meat to throw at Trump. Pathetic loons. Rioting crazy thugs create the need for police. All you assholes are accomplishing is the eventual CREATION of a police state to get you assholes under control and a LOSS of our freedom to peacefully, lawfully protest.

Should have EXPECTED this while you were busy burning down city blocks, cop cars, taking over cities, blocking highways and tearing down statues of Abraham Lincoln. Shits coming back full circle now. Law and Order WILL be restored, they gave you a yard and you took a mile.

Time for some serious skull cracking now.

If he had thrown a Pipe bomb why didn’t the Feds arrest him? He had just committed a half dozen Felonies under Federal Law. If convicted he would pretty much serve Life without Parole for them all. Yet they just try and beat him and then they fall back.

That does not make much sense. Perhaps if you had a scenario where their actions made sense.
They aren't there to arrest anybody... They are DEFENDING THE BUILDING.

I say don't send federal law enforcement to any of these cities if the state and local leaders want to let mobs burn there city to the ground so be it. This also means no federal bailout money those who sat back and let it happen can pay for it themselves.

How about waiting until the state ASKS for federal intervention?

Federal property. If the State can't protect it then it falls to the Feds.

Go ahead and squirm
Except...they didn't protect federal property...they went into Portland's streets and started kidnapping and shooting (rubber bullets) citizens not even involved in attacking that property. So what exactly WAS their mission?

No squirm from me, how about you? Do you like seeing our civil rigbts under attack like this?

Note: I am talking about people who committing violence and in fact weren't even charged wwithanything.

Well good, send them to Gitmo

You think I give two shits about your cohorts? Get off here and you join them instead of cheerleading

So send people peacefully exercising their rights to Gitmo. You guys really are fascist.

Last edited:
So why is a vet part of a Marxist mob trying to attack a federal building? He was intentionally trying to antagonize those agents. And just because he was a vet doesn't exonerate him from committing a crime. And you don't know if he was doing damage to the building before the agents smacked him.

Those Marxists are trying to occupy the federal building like they did the police building in Seattle. And the feds wouldn't have to be there protecting OUR property if the Portland police would do their job.

And IF Bidum wins these mobs will be in the suburbs destroying your property. These are not peaceful protests.

I can't believe you're defending the Marxist ANTIFA anarchists over our Federal police. You have been brainwashed by Fake News.

He wasn’t part of a mob attacking anything. Neither were a number of the people there who were attacked by the feds. He wanted to ask them a constitutional question. They beat tbe shit out of him, breaking bones, and he stood there and didn’t fight back. And you defend that?

So why is a vet part of a Marxist mob trying to attack a federal building? He was intentionally trying to antagonize those agents. And just because he was a vet doesn't exonerate him from committing a crime. And you don't know if he was doing damage to the building before the agents smacked him.

Those Marxists are trying to occupy the federal building like they did the police building in Seattle. And the feds wouldn't have to be there protecting OUR property if the Portland police would do their job.

And IF Bidum wins these mobs will be in the suburbs destroying your property. These are not peaceful protests.

I can't believe you're defending the Marxist ANTIFA anarchists over our Federal police. You have been brainwashed by Fake News.

He wasn’t part of a mob attacking anything. Neither were a number of the people there who were attacked by the feds. He wanted to ask them a constitutional question. They beat tbe shit out of him, breaking bones, and he stood there and didn’t fight back. And you defend that?

Ya, Ya, Ya, they are "peaceful" protests. I'm sure those "peaceful" protesters are going to reimburse the city of Portland for the $25 million in damage. \

54 days of RIOTS. What did the moron think was going to happen when he walks right in to a fucking riot where the Feds have just deployed tear gas.

You do know they breached the building last night and shot commercial grade fireworks in trying to set the building on fire with inmates in cells inside the building.

Get woke, get stupid. I sure you'll reimburse me my tax money for the damages caused by the rioters.

Forum List

Back