Feds in Portland Brutalize Navy Vet.

'yer' needs some critical thinking on YER part to figure out why i spell it that way.
Nope, figured it out from the start. You're projecting, pretending your opposition is uneducated when it's obviously you.
something apparently you just can't figure out.
See above.
being stupid doesn't mean ones' rights can be stripped, & that IS exactly what happened.
What rights were stripped?
oh, & i don't use caps much - mainly limiting that to put EMPHASIS upon something.
Mainly because you're an uneducated idiot, actually.
care to comment on that too? as if spell checking means anything.
I just did. Hopefully you'll graduate from clown school some day.

can't ask - you know, thru freedom of speech - to ask or whatever it was he wanted to say where he was. doesn't matter - kids that were blocks away had encounters too by little green men off federal property; just like the vet.
Coherent English, please.
If you want to know what you sound like, read this thread:
Rutgers to Relax Grammar Standards for Blacks. Math Next?
Or take it from a Sassy Irish Lass:
Not proper English and you look like a damn retard....and nobody is hiring that nonsense

Last edited:
So who corroborates the story of this "Navy vet"?
Anyone can make an accusation, moron. The self supplied story of his "brutalization" is suspect from the git go.
And what sort of "protesting" did this man engage in? That special sort of Portland protesting that includes
arson and heavy damage to the federal court house there?

The thread is a loser because you are a loser. Simple as that.

You could have followed the link and seen the video yourself. But instead you decided to call the Conservative Website Hot Air a loser for posting the story.
Videos can be misleading because you do not see what could have been the justification for what the video seems to call unjustifiable

Ok, let's discuss this. What would be justifiable for the use of force? Self Defense of course. Yet, if he had attacked the agents, then like 43 others, he would have been arrested for it. Not just beaten. So that does not seem to be the case. Breaking up and driving the rioters away. Ok, that would be justifiable. However, it is the Police that fall back towards their own lines again, the Rioters maintain their position in the street. So that is going to be a tough sell. Go out and batter some people, and then leave? That is not a justifiable use of force. Even in a Riot. In fact, rioters are arrested for that. People post videos of that sort of thing to show how awful the Left is, or Blacks, or whatever here on this site regularly. So that does not seem to be the case.

All that is left is that he was standing there, and it was an intolerable insult to the Feds who like pathetic gang bangers did not wish to endure the insult. So they battered anyone who dared to stand up to them. Which sadly is the normal activity of the cops these days.

Well, when it doubt, beat the hell out of them. You won't be held accountable if it was a mistake, since they don't have badges or ID.
I'm not saying that. You are. Feel free to beat the shit out of the straw man.
Edit: They may very well have been doing nothing. I don't know. Maybe they were saving kittens. I don't know. You don't know either. That's my only point here.

For all we know those two are the ones that put that man on the ground, those people in camouflage saw them do it and came to help him. Is that what happened? I don't know. You don't know either. That's my only point here.

Edit: Doesn't anyone else find it weird that we only get like cell phone footage from the Riots? No CNN, no ABC, CBS, Fox... Nothing. No media really covering on the ground. Just what you can get on a cell phone, or Joe Blow can put up on twitter.

Why is that?

Maybe they were space aliens and the goons beating them up were actually saving humanity...

So why did they shoot a man, who was only holding a boom box, in the head?

Why are they kidnapping people off the street?
It's my understanding they tore down the barricade to the building. Am I incorrect on this?

It's my understanding that the uhh.. Rioters, are coming to the FEDERAL BUILDING looking for a fight. Am I incorrect on this?

If that was the case, then the Federal Cops would surround the buildings, and defend it against the Rioters. In that case they would not need unmarked vans to go around and snatch people off the street would they? They could and would build a fence or a wall around the building, and grab people who tried to come over the fence or wall right? Instead they are going out into the streets, and that means the excuse of defending the building, is a little hollow.

The reason they are turning many of those they snatch off the streets loose is that they are not committing a federal crime, and the Feds do not have the authority to enforce State or city laws. They are empowered to enforce various Federal Laws. They are trained and given the authority to enforce Federal Law. We don't want to see Federal Agents patrolling the roads and byways do we? They could claim that they were fine, the roads were built with Federal Dollars right?

These rioters are known to the feds as having committed a crime. That's who they know to apprehend.

Well, then., if they were "known to have committed a crime", they have arrest warrants, and indictments, right? Yet there were no arrest warrants or indictments. Therefor, nobody committed a crime.

The Navy Vet was peaceful. The guy with the boom box was peaceful. The trump gestapo is taking the position that anyone present is a "rioter". This is exactly the sort of mindset that has caused the protests in the first place. I lived through it all back in the 1968 war protests. It is a Kent State mentality all over again, but, at least the National Guard had a legitiment reason to be there in 1968.
Like stopping the nightly attempts to destroy the Portland federal courthouse is not a legitimate reason for
being in crazy town.

So, everyone in the streets were trying to destroy the courthouse, including guys using boomboxes for weapons.

Apparently if you are holding a boom box up over your head - you are destroying a court house. Rubber bullet to the face. Skull fractured.

Lesson to be learned: Don't be in the middle of a riot!

Especially an illegal police riot.

...and here we have the Trump goon squad saving the courthouse from a couple of medics:

You realize that's just red tape right? I can wear that and not be a medic. *blink*blink*

So, just in case they are not real medics standing over a fallen protester, it is best to beat them up and ask questions later?

Even if they weren't medics. They weren't doing anything wrong. They were just standing there.

That's what the video shows... What were they doing before the video started rolling?

Attacking the federal courthouse with their medic backpacks?

These arguments are getting really thin...so now they are FAKE medics?

Hell....any reason to justify beating the shit out of people.

Did you notice the audio to the video was edited? What was being said that was cut out?

Oh, it is a CONSPIRACY!

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

You are a moron. Tell you what, find a resident from the city who actually pays for stuff who supports your feeble attempts hug collecting.

Not sure about brutalized. The guy was a trojan. Pepper sprayed him and he took it like it was a shot of breath freshener. lol.

I don't know what was said before this occurred. If he was told to back the hell off and didn't, under the current circumstances, I don't blame the cops. You've punched your ticket to a free baton demonstration at that point, IMO.

they aren't 'cops' they aren't military either, although they are wearing uniforms meant for military & all they have is a patch saying 'police'. no official emblems & especially no names.

they are pseudo/para military that are from the bureau of prisons & customs & border patrol.

btw the CBP wanted to ( & it might have been eliminated already) get rid oflie detector tests for apllicants because the vast majority applying just 2-3 years ago were failing bigley.

Distinction without a difference.

Call them whatever you'd like.

no they aren't. any active or retired vet would argue with that.

when have boppers or CBC been ordered to go to afghanistan, or iraq, etc...?

Officers there to guard proprty. I dont care what you call them, if this guy was told to back off, under the current circumstances he got what he paid for.

good to know you are willing to bend over & give up your constitutional protected rights that easily.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.' ~ ben franklin

Nice deflection.

I'd be fine if they shot every single POS that so much as tossed a bottle at this point. If this guy was trying to get a reaction, approached these guys, which he clearly did, was told to back off and didnt, I couldn't care less what they did to him.

your false equivalency is comparing him to one who is an actual threat.

that's a constitutional fail on yer part.

duly noted.

Wrong. Federal Agents guarding federal property which has been an ongoing target of domestic terrorists committing felonies. If he was given an order to move it along and didn't do so, this is on him.

If you are correct, where are the prosecutions of these federal officers. Answer: you're not.

Your hyperbole doesn't supersede federal law. Sorry 'bout that.

And if you are right, there would be prosecutions and indictments of the so called "rioters". There were not. Therefore there were no crimes committed by the protesters. Just a lot of beatings and rubber bullets.

And if you are right, there would be prosecutions and indictments of the so called "rioters". There were not. Therefore there were no crimes committed by the protesters. Just a lot of beatings and rubber bullets.
Doesn't anyone else find it weird that we only get like cell phone footage from the Riots? No CNN, no ABC, CBS, Fox... Nothing. No media really covering on the ground. Just what you can get on a cell phone, or Joe Blow can put up on twitter.

Why is that?

The intimidation factor of running around in unmarked vans, with unmarked uniforms, and unidentifiable Federal Agents, seems to be backfiring. As anyone with a brain could have figured out it would.

As I mentioned before the Conservative Website Hot Air, founded by Michelle Malkin who was attacked at a Blue Lives Matter event this weekend, has another story on the Federal Agents in Camouflage that are running amok in Portland.

There is video at the link, and it is disturbing. A retired naval officer was beaten by the Feds for asking why they were violating their oath.

For a long time now, people have been warning about the dangers of militarized police, and instead of heeding those warnings, the Feds seem to be embracing them in an effort to intimidate the protestors. Instead, more are showing up, outraged at the uniforms absent identification, and the bullying tactics of the agents who are obviously instructed to do so by their superiors.

You can't file a complaint against Agent Jones. If you have no idea it was Jones who bashed your skull in. You can't file a lawsuit complaining that Agent number 9596 cracked your skull if there is no way to know who did it. In Fiction, James Bond and the rest of the 00 Agents had a License to Kill. In reality, it looks like the Federal Agents have that license, and the enemy is anyone who doesn't bow down.

Those of you cheering this brutality, ask yourself this. If Biden wins, are you ready for that machine to be turned on you? Think about it.

You are a moron. Tell you what, find a resident from the city who actually pays for stuff who supports your feeble attempts hug collecting.

Many, many times in this very thread I have said that use of force to subdue a prisoner, or effect an arrest, or in self defense, is perfectly justifiable. I even said that if they were pushing the rioters back, it would be acceptable. However, none of that is taking place. So it isn't justifiable.

Using force on someone is sometimes required by situations. I never speak out against cops who shoot an armed man. I don't speak out when cops have to fight a man who is fighting them. I do speak out when a cop uses force and it is not necessary.

We speak of law and order, but for some reason those laws never seem to apply to the cops. When they do apply, we find excuses to justify the inexcusable. Cops beating someone who is having a seizure as one example.

So in this case, the inexcusable happened and yet someone is angry that the indefensible happened, and turns to attacking me, for posting the story.

I didn't beat the man. I am not in Portland. I am in Georgia, near Savannah. Now honestly, by Rural Georgia Standards, I am a little liberal. By San Francisco or Portland Standards, I am a raging RW loon. In addition to believing in the rest of the bill of rights, I also believe in the Second. Which makes me a loon by their standards.

You can't defend the actions of the Feds. You can't explain them. So you attack those who question them, and expect the law breakers, even the badge wearing ones, to be held to account.

Many, many times in this very thread I have said that use of force to subdue a prisoner, or effect an arrest, or in self defense, is perfectly justifiable. I even said that if they were pushing the rioters back, it would be acceptable. However, none of that is taking place. So it isn't justifiable.

Using force on someone is sometimes required by situations. I never speak out against cops who shoot an armed man. I don't speak out when cops have to fight a man who is fighting them. I do speak out when a cop uses force and it is not necessary.

We speak of law and order, but for some reason those laws never seem to apply to the cops. When they do apply, we find excuses to justify the inexcusable. Cops beating someone who is having a seizure as one example.

So in this case, the inexcusable happened and yet someone is angry that the indefensible happened, and turns to attacking me, for posting the story.

I didn't beat the man. I am not in Portland. I am in Georgia, near Savannah. Now honestly, by Rural Georgia Standards, I am a little liberal. By San Francisco or Portland Standards, I am a raging RW loon. In addition to believing in the rest of the bill of rights, I also believe in the Second. Which makes me a loon by their standards.

You can't defend the actions of the Feds. You can't explain them. So you attack those who question them, and expect the law breakers, even the badge wearing ones, to be held to account.

Look, you don't get to hang out and burn shit and not have anything done about it. If it bothers you, go there and support them.

Well said. There has to be rational middle, there are situations where force is justified.

But these are political theatre and they dangerously circumvent the principles of federalism and our Constitutional rights.

Doesn't anyone else find it weird that we only get like cell phone footage from the Riots? No CNN, no ABC, CBS, Fox... Nothing. No media really covering on the ground. Just what you can get on a cell phone, or Joe Blow can put up on twitter.

Why is that?

Well said. There has to be rational middle, there are situations where force is justified.
The moment they destroy private people's property.......IT IS JUSTIFIED...........That is why the Feds were there to restore order......

The So called Navy Vet should have not approached UNIFORMED FEDS PERFORMING THAT DUTY..............Some vet.....he's a moron........well hell we had plenty of MORONS out there.......that is for another thread.

Look, you don't get to hang out and burn shit and not have anything done about it. If it bothers you, go there and support them.

I get to speak out against it. Not because I was a soldier for nine years and earned the right. But because the Constitution says that everyone has the right to freedom of speech. Even you when you say nothing worthwhile have that right.

The moment they destroy private people's property.......IT IS JUSTIFIED...........That is why the Feds were there to restore order......

The So called Navy Vet should have not approached UNIFORMED FEDS PERFORMING THAT DUTY..............Some vet.....he's a moron........well hell we had plenty of MORONS out there.......that is for another thread.

Now wait a minute. I wish you defenders of the Thin Blue Li(n)e would make up your minds. We have seen where they quote the law where the Feds are perfectly justified in protecting Federal Property. But your excuse is that because private property was damaged, the feds are justified. How? They don't have jurisdiction. They can't arrest anyone for damaging private property. They are not empowered to enforce state laws, and there is no federal law prohibiting the destruction of private property except on Federal Lands.

So get with the others, and figure out what it is that you say is right. Because it is getting difficult to have a conversation with you angry folks.

Why is that?

The Reporters were being beaten by the Police too, even though they were marked as reporters.

It must have been a communist navy vet trying to start shit, At this point in time i believe absolutely nothing the radical pro communist Democrats have to say about anything whatsoever!

Why is that?

The Reporters were being beaten by the Police too, even though they were marked as reporters.

*laughs*

Sure... ok. And... You would think that they would LOVE to show that footage on their own network. But they don't. WE just have cell phones type reporting.

That makes zero sense.

Try again... WHY ARE THERE NO MAJOR NEWS AGENCIES ON THE GROUND?

Edit: Thank you for trying. That at least shows you are willing to address this very scary question.

Forum List

Back