Female coworker invites me to her house???

Do you care about your job? If so, don't shit where you eat.
I prefer the saying, "Don't mix your honey and your money".
On the flip side, I know a lot of people with successful relationships that met their spouse at work.
I met my wife at work. We've been married over 28 years. That however is rare.
Things are much different today.

It's even wrong for professors to date students who are not their students. The degree of restriction and the penalties which fall on violators is at crazy level now.

Football with buddies is no risk. That is all this is at this point. For a shy guy, new to the job, an opportunity to make friends in a comfortable setting is pretty big.

If she starts giving flirty vibes, then worry about that. It may not come to that. It may be a job and not a career, might be a crappy job easily replaced.
If you show up, and nobody else is there, and she greets you at the door in a nightie, you are probably gonna get laid.

It happened to me, IRL.

I like to died!

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I've always read about . . .

I have become really cool with this woman on my job and we discovered we have a common interest which is the NFL. So we mess with each other throughout the day and that lead to her asking me for my facebook page. So I gave it to her and she responds to my stats on facebook at her desk. Then she said I am welcomed to come to her house to watch the game on Thanksgiving with other football fans???

I only been on the job 10 months and was shocked she is that comfortable with me. So I don't know if she is trying to hook me up with a friend of hers or trying to hook me with herself.

What do you think? Im kind of a shy guy so I just been chatting with her at the job and on FB so not sure what the invite to her house was all about
Listen to Tresha. That was good advice.

Here's my advice. For this occasion, leave the blue dildo at home.

LOL. Hilarious video!!

Then she said I am welcomed to come to her house to watch the game on Thanksgiving with other football fans???
You ladies see what power you have over us? No need to act like a slut. Just be friendly and we'll be making Message Board posts about you.

I have become really cool with this woman on my job and we discovered we have a common interest which is the NFL. So we mess with each other throughout the day and that lead to her asking me for my facebook page. So I gave it to her and she responds to my stats on facebook at her desk. Then she said I am welcomed to come to her house to watch the game on Thanksgiving with other football fans???

I only been on the job 10 months and was shocked she is that comfortable with me. So I don't know if she is trying to hook me up with a friend of hers or trying to hook me with herself.

What do you think? Im kind of a shy guy so I just been chatting with her at the job and on FB so not sure what the invite to her house was all about

Go to the party but don't assume anything, she might just think of you as a friend right now. Just go and feel out the situatioin but don't expect her to greet you at the door in a whipped cream bikini either.

PIIHB

What does it mean? :)

She is having a football gathering at her house. She likely has a few friends who share her interest, and you look like you fit in that category. Assume it is just that, friends over for the game.

She may be interested in more, but I would go as a friend until she makes flirty vibes (touching you, laughing more than expected at minor funnies, positioning herself near you often). When flirty vibes happen frequently, then start worrying/wondering. Until then, enjoy the game with your new buddy and take the opportunity to meet new buddies.

If you are kinda shy, this is a good oportunity to meet people. Y'all can banter about winners and losers, discuss or cuss calls and plays ... stuff in your comfort zone. Others will get to know and like your humor. Perhaps "the group" will expand and contract, new people. Could be good.

Go. Bring junk food or beer.

Guys . . . they are so dumb sometimes.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Wouldn't spend too much time analysing and reading anything into it yet. Go to the football party or whatever it is. See where that goes before spending too much time wondering about it. Could be exactly as stated and not be code for anything else.

I can't offer good advice on this subject. Being invited to a party by an attractive co-worker usually means they like you, might even entertain having sex with you in the back of their minds, but 95% of the time it means nothing. I call it a test. Do the wrong thing and life at work will become unbearable. Fail to show up and you're screwed already. Assume it's friendly, platonic, and just good fun and if she grabs your dick all bets are off. Just hope she doesn't.

Geeeeze, you remind me of that painfully awkward Rob Lowe DirecTV commercial. "I hope there are no girls there....or guys!"

:lol: I love those commercials.

Especially the arm-hair curtain

It's totally bs though. Cable is better than Direct Tv.

Never tried Direct TV though my thinking would be cable's better. Anything dependent upon satellites is subject to interference from solar activity and local weather. Cable'd be more consistent and reliable.

Geeeeze, you remind me of that painfully awkward Rob Lowe DirecTV commercial. "I hope there are no girls there....or guys!"

:lol: I love those commercials.

Especially the arm-hair curtain

It's totally bs though. Cable is better than Direct Tv.

I haven't seen the arm hair curtain one yet. I've seen socially awkward Rob Lowe and Creepy Rob Lowe.

It's new.

I'll be watching for it! :D

Go, have fun, see where this road takes you.

Is she serving Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings? If so, brig something that will fit in ... a good bakery pie (apple is a nice change of pace from pumpkin), appetizers, maybe a side to go with dinner. If she's having a turkey-fest don't bring junk food, bump it up a notch. Wine is always a good choice or a case of good beer.

I can't offer good advice on this subject. Being invited to a party by an attractive co-worker usually means they like you, might even entertain having sex with you in the back of their minds, but 95% of the time it means nothing. I call it a test. Do the wrong thing and life at work will become unbearable. Fail to show up and you're screwed already. Assume it's friendly, platonic, and just good fun and if she grabs your dick all bets are off. Just hope she doesn't.

Well, I tend to think it means nothing. Inviting a person over to watch the game is not really a date, especially when there are going to be other people there. I think she just wants to be friends.

Well, I tend to think it means nothing. Inviting a person over to watch the game is not really a date, especially when there are going to be other people there. I think she just wants to be friends.

Or it could be a safe way for her to hang out with him around other people with no pressure, either way he should just go with a friendly positive attitude and see where it takes him.

Forum List

Back