Female Official Asked to Leave Government Meeting for Wearing 'Tight' Black Pants

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is unreal in this day and age. Its easy to point the finger at backward Africans but the story highlighted the same thing happening in the US a couple of years back.

This is unreal in this day and age. Its easy to point the finger at backward Africans but the story highlighted the same thing happening in the US a couple of years back.
well remember what biden said about other cultures we are not a part of,,

thats the way they do it and its none of our business,,,

well remember what biden said about other cultures we are not a part of,,

thats the way they do it and its none of our business,,,

Considering the moral decay of the west, I certainly don't feel any sense of moral authority to cast stone from.

Yes Tammy, they are called “dress codes”. Most places of business have them. Often that includes not being able to wear skin tight workout pants. You may get to wear a tutu to work, but I’m sure that has to do with where you work and what you do.

With a fat ugly ass like that, right call. You like to see ad tag the ass crack on that Tommy. I vomit.

However. It is always nice to have a couple hot chicks in a boring meeting room or function. Especially well dressed. That way you have eye candy and use your imagination for all sorts of stuff.

I am sorry for being a white man with my golden rights. For being heterosexual and not turned on by a sweaty, hairy dingleberried ass of another male.........Sorry everybody...........................But like that whacko slut Lady Googoo labs..............BABY I was born that way?????

Yes Tammy, they are called “dress codes”. Most places of business have them. Often that includes not being able to wear skin tight workout pants. You may get to wear a tutu to work, but I’m sure that has to do with where you work and what you do.
Tammy.....LOLOLOLOL

I have an asterisk.....If you are really hot and tasteful in clothing, and in the gray area, you're in

New Topics

Forum List

Back