Finally, a Black Woman not Afraid to Speak Truth About the Racist Founding.

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
“When we raise issues of equity and justice at the global scale we have to approach them with humility... We have to acknowledge that we are an imperfect union and have been since the beginning and every day we strive to make ourselves more perfect," she said.

I can guarantee to everyone that she does not want to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people to reorder the erroneous Constitution.

“When we raise issues of equity and justice at the global scale we have to approach them with humility... We have to acknowledge that we are an imperfect union and have been since the beginning and every day we strive to make ourselves more perfect," she said.

I can guarantee to everyone that she does not want to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people to reorder the erroneous Constitution.
This hateful Racist Black woman is an ambassador for America? There's your Democrats dragging the country down a little more every day.

1618452111141.png

She's free to apply for asylum in Sudan or Zimbabwe to escape the depravities she suffers here in the United States.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If there really was any "white supremacy,' or 'white privilege,' in this nation, why would it be that the race with the highest income, highest educational attainment, lowest number of elected officials, lowest incarceration rate.....

.....isn't white?

Now don't let the facts influence your biases.

Last edited:
Surely one of the W. African hunter gather tribes came up with a better document back in the 1700's.

And my next witness.....Muhammad Ali

" In 1960, when a Soviet Union reporter asked him about being a second-class citizen in America at the Rome Olympics, he said the following, comparing America and Africa:

“To me, the U.S.A. is still the best country in the world, counting yours. It may be hard to eat sometimes, but anyhow I ain’t fighting alligators and living in a mud hut.”
... after his return to the United States, Ali reportedly said “Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat” after a reporter asked, “Champ, what did you think of Africa?”
Muhammad Ali thought Africa was a jungle... until he visited - Face2Face Africa

We don't need a Constitution that creates a totalitarian nanny state. That's what leftist want. White supremacy is code for "white majority." She is just another token black in Biden's administration.

Forum List

Back