First Day Of Early Voting Shatters Previous Record In Georgia

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

"A gloomy morning did not deter a record number of Augusta voters who lined up on the first day of statewide advance voting in Jan. 5 runoffs. Statewide, more than 1.2 million Georgia voters have already requested absentee runoff ballots to vote by mail, Gabriel Sterling, state election systems implementation manager, said at a Monday news conference -- November election: 128,590 / Senate runoff: 168,093"
Untitled.jpg

Fortunately, Republicans in Georgia didn't listen to Democrat plants like Trump's former lawyers Lin Wood and Sidney Powell; who called for Trump supporters to boycott the election because of how rigged they claimed it was -- or to boycott the elections to teach the Georgia Republican establishment a lesson -- judging by these high turnout numbers -- Trump, I mean...whoever those republican senate candidates are will win their elections in a landslide....

"A gloomy morning did not deter a record number of Augusta voters who lined up on the first day of statewide advance voting in Jan. 5 runoffs. Statewide, more than 1.2 million Georgia voters have already requested absentee runoff ballots to vote by mail, Gabriel Sterling, state election systems implementation manager, said at a Monday news conference -- November election: 128,590 / Senate runoff: 168,093"
View attachment 429775
Fortunately, Republicans in Georgia didn't listen to Democrat plants like Trump's former lawyers Lin Wood and Sidney Powell; who called for Trump supporters to boycott the election because of how rigged they claimed it was -- or to boycott the elections to teach the Georgia Republican establishment a lesson -- judging by these high turnout numbers -- Trump, I mean...whoever those republican senate candidates are will win their elections in a landslide....
The condemned are sewing their own destruction.

View attachment 429775

I vote early and often and I don't even live in Georgia. It's a good paying job.

Let hope they are voting Rep. Sure would hate for the Dems to take the Senate. Then no one would stop Joe from making that list he made real.

The Democrats had truckloads of completed ballots dropped at every polling location in Georgia. They will replace the actual ballots and no one will realize the switch, because each counterfeit ballot is matched to the registered voters where the loads of ballots were delivered. It is the most clever bit of fraud since November 3rd.

Forum List

Back