First they came for they childless cat ladies, and now they come for me, but I shall not stand idly

bendo

Apr 7, 2023
dog parks.

Roberts rails against childlessness as well, which has increasingly become a political problem for Republicans amid outrage over Vance’s history of misogynist comments about “childless cat ladies.” From page 47:

On page 69, Roberts rails against the Swampoodle dog park in Washington, D.C., for having too much room for dogs to play and not enough for children, blaming this on “the antifamily culture shaping legislation, regulation, and enforcement throughout our sprawling government.”

I shall capture 100 dog lovers at Swampoodle and lead them ALL to vote for Harris/Walz .... Walz has an adorable dog btw.

You may laugh, or even sneer, but this is Trump policy. That's it, folks.

In the copy reviewed by Media Matters, Roberts, who is the architect of Heritage-led initiative Project 2025, rails against birth control, in vitro fertilization, and abortion. He says that having children should not be considered an “optional individual choice” but “a social expectation or a transcendent gift.”

Not weird but creepy. I wonder what skeletons are in his closet? Plenty in his predecessors.

dog parks.

Roberts rails against childlessness as well, which has increasingly become a political problem for Republicans amid outrage over Vance’s history of misogynist comments about “childless cat ladies.” From page 47:

On page 69, Roberts rails against the Swampoodle dog park in Washington, D.C., for having too much room for dogs to play and not enough for children, blaming this on “the antifamily culture shaping legislation, regulation, and enforcement throughout our sprawling government.”

I shall capture 100 dog lovers at Swampoodle and lead them ALL to vote for Harris/Walz .... Walz has an adorable dog btw.

You may laugh, or even sneer, but this is Trump policy. That's it, folks.
my dog was black then one day she decided she was indian and then she wasn't black anymore.

when they come for the cat ladies they will have to get past snowball and fluffy to get to me.

as for my sudden self identification as a"cat lady, "i''m not so sure j d knows what a lady is, but i can understand why he doesn't let the cats onto the furniture.

welcome aboard , bendo, just don't sit on the couch.

In the copy reviewed by Media Matters, Roberts, who is the architect of Heritage-led initiative Project 2025, rails against birth control, in vitro fertilization, and abortion. He says that having children should not be considered an “optional individual choice” but “a social expectation or a transcendent gift.”

Not weird but creepy. I wonder what skeletons are in his closet? Plenty in his predecessors.

Reagan\Corporate America broke the social contract with workers in the 80s. No more do workers work for 1 place for 30 years and retire with a pension. Today I think the average stint at a company is less than 5 years.

So who wants to be unemployed and have kids? If I work 30 years and 5 years at each company that means I lost my job 6 times. I’m in sales. Each time you go to a new company you have to start all over again. Lucky I never had to tap into a 401k or long term investment.

Oh, and fuck marriage. Give some woman half my money and she raises my kids with some other man in my house while I rent an apartment?

Forum List

Back