Fissures 9 and 10 open in Leilani eruptions reported

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fissures 9 and 10 open in Leilani Estates; eruptions reported

PUNA, BIG ISLAND (HawaiiNewsNow) -

Just after 9 p.m. Saturday, two more fissures opened in Leilani Estates on Hawaii Island.

upload_2018-5-6_7-57-37.png

----------------------------------

It surely isn't looking good for Hawaii hopefully it doesn't ripple across the pacific....... then again we do have Ca. that could use a wake up call lol.

If I lived in Hawaii I would currently be on an extended cruise around the Horn. :113:

• Banned
I watched a lot of videos yesterday. The sound is unbelievable. I have never heard anything like it before. It was just weird.

I watched a lot of videos yesterday. The sound is unbelievable. I have never heard anything like it before. It was just weird.

If I had ever been able to save up for a Dream Vacation to Hawaii, this would have been the week I was there.
:cry:

I'm familiar with that area, because around the turn of the century I once spent a month on the Big Island in the Puna area, renting a cabin a few miles south of Pahoa. I guess I saw the area and its crazy-looking volcanic landscapes just in time. I hate to think of what homeowner insurance rates must be around there.

That is a Democrat state. Who cares?

Even though HI is a blue state which hosted part of Obama's childhood, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of utter hatred they have of Obama. Any time I've read Hawaiian cyberspace the general opinion of Obama himself has been about 95% very, very negative. In fact, I'm not aware of a blue state with as many Obama haters. I don't know what they currently think of the rest of the Dem. hate-sewer party, but they sure seem repelled by Typhoid Barry himself.

If I had ever been able to save up for a Dream Vacation to Hawaii, this would have been the week I was there.

So you're lucky then, right?

A pack of blessings light upon thy back,
Happiness courts thee in her best array,

Romeo & Juliet

Baruch Hashem

My wife is from Hawaii. It’s overrated

Food for thought.

Rick Duarte
11 hrs ·
USGS (UNITED STATES GEOLOGICAL SURVEY)
FEARS OF TSUNAMI FOR U.S. WEST COAST AS ERUPTING HAWAII VOLCANO FRACTURES MASSIVE BIG ISLAND LANDMASS
May 7, 2018
Rick's Opening Comments ~ Three days ago, I reported of the possibility of the Kilauea volcano portion of the Big Island breaking off and creating a biblical Tsunami that would likely hit the west coast of California, Central America and South America.
Little did I realize that my concern would be voiced by the USGS as well.
As a footnote, one of my three sons lives in Hawaii. Obviously, I have a great deal of concern for his wife, 2 daughters and all those who would be affected, should this Tsunami come to pass.
Now for the article...

Scientists from the United States Geological Survey (USGS) have contacted me regarding a staggering development taking place right now during the eruption of the Kilauea volcano in Hawaii: An area of land on the south flank of the volcano known as the "Hilina Slump" - about the size of Manhattan - is moving and could BREAK OFF into the ocean, sending a Tsunami toward the west coast with 100+ foot waves moving at 500 miles per hour. Cities like San Diego, Los Angeles and others could be wiped off the face of the earth.
They say the bosses at USGS know about this and are intentionally concealing it from the public for fear of causing a panic. Media outlets in Hawaii and in Los Angeles have allegedly been specifically told not to say anything . . . yet . . . for the same reason.
As most of the civilized world knows by now, the Kilauea volcano on the south side of Hawaii's big island, began erupting earlier this week.
Prior to the appearance of lava at the surface, hundreds of small earthquakes were felt. Then the quakes got bigger. A magnitude 5.6 struck Thursday evening and a strong Magnitude 6.9 was a sort of announcement by the volcano that it was time to blast off.
http://halturnerradioshow.com/…/2486-fears-of-tsunami-for-u…

WEATHER WARS INTERNATIONAL
Floods, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Wildfires...What The Government Has Done And Is Doing Is Worse Than You Can Possibly Imagine
Founders: Rick Duarte & Nigel Gray
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1310150419018802/

That's what happens when you live on an island with an active volcano.

Hell back in the 90's a volcano erupted on the island of Monserrat and covered two thirds of the island.

Some people are still there but you can bet it ain't no paradise anymore.

Hell back in the 90's a volcano erupted on the island of Monserrat and covered two thirds of the island.

Our Parish Organist retired their a year before the Volcano went kaboom. He made it out alive, but it ruined his property.

Our Parish Organist retired their a year before the Volcano went kaboom. He made it out alive, but it ruined his property.

I'll bet it did. Two thirds of the island was ruined. I remember seeing that on the news and boats getting people off the island.

To bad cause Monserrat was a beauty of a place.

I'll bet it did. Two thirds of the island was ruined. I remember seeing that on the news and boats getting people off the island.

To bad cause Monserrat was a beauty of a place.

it was beautiful because of the past volcanic activity, which is the lure of places like that, and also the trap they can create when another eruption happens.

Forum List

Back