Flip-Flopping from one day to the other is a sure sign of a con artist that goes where the votes are and believes in nothing himself.

Wrong. Trump flip-flopped from yesterday to today on an issue that is important to everyone in the U.S. How can you believe such a man? Yesterday, Trump was for hiring technician to kill the unborn life after 6 weeks and today he isn't for it. Which is true? Yesterday or today?
Why isn't that good news for the left?

This OP is not about Harris, it is about Trump. If you are criticizing Harris for flip-flopping, how dare you support Trump for flip-flopping one day to the other. You are a hypocrite
Spare me your emotional outbursts. I don't give a damn what your thread is about.

Hypocrites flip-flop, copy, and mimic people to appear on the same level as them. That's not Trump. That's Kameleon. Her doing so shows Trump has better policy positions.

If you are trying to establish an objective presence on this board, you just failed miserably. Don't you dare give lectures to me.

Wow, The Duke and excalibur gave this OP a FAKE NEWS rating. Nonetheless, none of the OP is fake. Trump did say yesterday that he supported an extension of the 6-week abortion ban in Florida and did an about face on it today and said he favors the ban. There is nothing fake about it. He said it on live TV!

Giving that rating means that they are turning a blind eye on reality and fact. That also means that they use lies to make their point.

This OP is not about Harris, it is about Trump. If you are criticizing Harris for flip-flopping, how dare you support Trump for flip-flopping one day to the other. You are a hypocrite
fracking ,the border wall , electric vehicle mandates , defund the police, criminalizing illegals .... are just a few examples of what Harris is flip flopping on just to fool voters ..

Spare me your emotional outbursts. I don't give a damn what your thread is about.

Hypocrites flip-flop, copy, and mimic people to appear on the same level as them. That's not Trump. That's Kameleon. Her doing so shows Trump has better policy positions.

If you are trying to establish an objective presence on this board, you just failed miserably. Don't you dare give lectures to me.
So then prove me wrong and show me that Trump did not say that he was in favor of extending the ban in Florida and today he said the exact opposite. That is live on video. He said it. Why don't you explain why he did flip-flop and you say "that is not Trump"?

Oh and while you are at it, explain these videos of Trump from the past.

fracking ,the border wall , electric vehicle mandates , defund the police, criminalizing illegals .... are just a few examples of what Harris is flip flopping on just to fool voters ..
Address the topic, which is Trump flip-flopping. After you address that, we can talk about others flip-flopping. Or are you a hypocrite that criticizes Kamala but forgives Trump for flip-flopping?

So then prove me wrong and show me that Trump did not say that he was in favor of extending the ban in Florida and today he said the exact opposite.
People are allowed to change their minds, except when they are politicians, and people named Kamala Harris.

I have every reason to believe that he will take the change in his position to the White House. You assail Trump without knowing his political history. He was a Democrat first, then he changed to Republican. Is that a flip-flop? No, that is an honest-to-God change in personal worldview. He's one of the few out there who are willing to change his worldviews in the face of superior facts by observing the political climate. Reagan was another. They both have or had a vantage point of American politics that you nor I have.

Join the list of Trump cult members. You have earned it
I'm glad to be one. Don't go around thinking that was an effective insult.

If wanting a secure border and no wars makes me a cult member, so be it. If wanting to be pro-life, pro-2A. and pro-free speech me a makes cult member, then so be it.

If wanting affordable groceries makes me a cult member, then so be it.

You no idea how little your screeds impact me.

Last edited:
All the Democrats are doing is fighting back. If you get slapped, you slap back and it is the Republicans (Trump especially but many more) that started the slapping all the way back to 2008 and Obama. They slapped Obama simply because he was a Black man
Yes, that's the bullshit you were told to mindlessly parrot.

Meanwhile, if you're against flip-flopping, what do you think about Harris' plan to not tax tips after breaking the tie on the bill to tax tips?

I'm glad to be one. Don't go around thinking that was an effective insult.
Of course not

Trumpsupporters3.jpg

TrumpSupportersoffcliff1.jpg

Sheepandresult.jpg

Minions1.jpg

Forum List

Back