Flip-Flopping from one day to the other is a sure sign of a con artist that goes where the votes are and believes in nothing himself.

Go figure...

You do know that MSNBC hates Trump! Of course, they would spread more lies....
Yeah, I can only stomach a few minutes of Fox and their Hate and Endless LIES.
Of course those clowns......... Waters, Hannity, Levin, Ingraham, Guttfeld, Pirro, just showcase the NutJobs that they really are.

Wrong. Trump flip-flopped from yesterday to today on an issue that is important to everyone in the U.S. How can you believe such a man? Yesterday, Trump was for hiring technician to kill the unborn life after 6 weeks and today he isn't for it. Which is true? Yesterday or today?
Believe Democrats at every juncture, huh?

Like hell I will.

From yesterday to today, Trump has flip-flopped on abortion in Florida

Yesterday he was in favor of extending the 6-week ban on abortion in Florida and today he favors holding on to the 6-week ban.

What happened?

What happened was his supporters were not happy with yesterday's statement and they criticized him strongly. This means that he doesn't really believe anything he says. He will shift to whatever benefits HIM the most. Issues are not important. What is important is getting elected, which by the way, means he cannot be prosecuted and go to jail if found guilty (which already happened in NY) and the only way he can stay away from going to jail is to win in November.

Does he care about you? No, he cares about himself

Trump has always been about himself and has never really been pro-working class. He's pro-big money interests, not what's best for workers.

Yeah, I can only stomach a few minutes of Fox and their Hate and Endless LIES.
Of course those clowns......... Waters, Hannity, Levin, Ingraham, Guttfeld, Pirro, just showcase the NutJobs that they really are.
Fox News has changed for the worse. I agree with you! I stopped watching it many years ago. Way before Bill O'Reilly was even on.
Actually, I liked Alan Colmes. I didn't agree with him. But he made more sense.

Yes, that's the bullshit you were told to mindlessly parrot.

Meanwhile, if you're against flip-flopping, what do you think about Harris' plan to not tax tips after breaking the tie on the bill to tax tips?
This OP is about Trump, not about Harris. Address and answer the questions in the OP first and then we can discuss Harris.

Oh and by the way you criticize Harris for flip-flopping, does that mean you ALSO criticize Trump for doing it? Or are you a hypocrite?

This OP is about Trump, not about Harris. Address and answer the questions in the OP first and then we can discuss Harris.
471.jpg

Oh and by the way you criticize Harris for flip-flopping, does that mean you ALSO criticize Trump for doing it? Or are you a hypocrite?
No. Because Kamala is so obvious at doing it. She has a history of bending where the winds blow her.

Blow her... eh. Anyway.

You're defending Kamala's hypocrisy, then turning around and calling Trump a hypocrite. That makes you, well, a hypocrite.

Don't bother. I've been here on this board long enough to recognize frauds when I see them.

No. Because Kamala is so obvious at doing it. She has a history of bending where the winds blow her.

Blow her... eh. Anyway.

You're defending Kamala's hypocrisy, then turning around and calling Trump a hypocrite. That makes you, well, a hypocrite.

Don't bother. I've been here on this board long enough to recognize frauds when I see them.
So you are a hypocrite?

From yesterday to today, Trump has flip-flopped on abortion in Florida

Yesterday he was in favor of extending the 6-week ban on abortion in Florida and today he favors holding on to the 6-week ban.

What happened?

What happened was his supporters were not happy with yesterday's statement and they criticized him strongly. This means that he doesn't really believe anything he says. He will shift to whatever benefits HIM the most. Issues are not important. What is important is getting elected, which by the way, means he cannot be prosecuted and go to jail if found guilty (which already happened in NY) and the only way he can stay away from going to jail is to win in November.

Does he care about you? No, he cares about himself

Trump is losing it. He can't even keep all his lies straight anymore. That's really bad for any con artist , bad way to go out. Should have quit while he was ahead.

You don't want to discuss Harris, because you're okay with her flip-flopping.

Forum List

Back