Flip-Flopping from one day to the other is a sure sign of a con artist that goes where the votes are and believes in nothing himself.

Wrong. Trump flip-flopped from yesterday to today on an issue that is important to everyone in the U.S. How can you believe such a man? Yesterday, Trump was for hiring technician to kill the unborn life after 6 weeks and today he isn't for it. Which is true? Yesterday or today?
You're asking for truth from a con man and / or his conned followers. That's a far stretch , if not entirely impossible.

You're asking for truth from a con man and / or his conned followers. That's a far stretch , if not entirely impossible.
No, I don't expect any of his followers to "see the light". I just like to have fun showing them to be what they are.

I am waiting. Go for it!

If I want to read a child's pop-up book, I'll go to the library.
I have to give you kudos. You are good with words.

Childexpert.jpg

What? No defense, all offense? No reality but all fantasy? The only negative facts are the ones the enemy has?

You certainly are one of these

kissingtrumpsass1.jpg

Because you keep demanding us to talk about Trump.
and you refuse. Then again, the OP is ABOUT TRUMP, but you choose to ignore that? Is it because you have no defense?

College football coach Bear Bryant once said, "Offense sells tickets, but defense wins championships." He won six national titles at the University of Alabama.

I think that in your case, you are not trying to win games, you are selling tickets

From yesterday to today, Trump has flip-flopped on abortion in Florida

Yesterday he was in favor of extending the 6-week ban on abortion in Florida and today he favors holding on to the 6-week ban.

What happened?

What happened was his supporters were not happy with yesterday's statement and they criticized him strongly. This means that he doesn't really believe anything he says. He will shift to whatever benefits HIM the most. Issues are not important. What is important is getting elected, which by the way, means he cannot be prosecuted and go to jail if found guilty (which already happened in NY) and the only way he can stay away from going to jail is to win in November.

Does he care about you? No, he cares about himself

Where's the flip flop? I need a video of TRUMP on this, not hysterical MSNBC cult members vomiting TDS for 12 minutes.

and you refuse. Then again, the OP is ABOUT TRUMP, but you choose to ignore that? Is it because you have no defense?

College football coach Bear Bryant once said, "Offense sells tickets, but defense wins championships." He won six national titles at the University of Alabama.

I think that in your case, you are not trying to win games, you are selling tickets
Here, I found a picture of you.

images

Forum List

Back