Flip-Flopping from one day to the other is a sure sign of a con artist that goes where the votes are and believes in nothing himself.

Just a hunch. Do you have any posts criticizing her?
This is not the OP to talk about her. I am willing to talk about her on another OP. This is my OP and it is about Trump. Put up an OP about Harris and I will debate you there, but only if you prove to me that you are debating and not trying to sell a "bill of goods". That means, address this OP first and then we'll talk.

Here, I found a picture of you.

images
You are 100% right. I am all about copying facts, data, and statistics and bringing them to the table.

All you bring to the table is blah, blah, and more blah

You are 100% right. I am all about copying facts, data, and statistics and bringing them to the table.

All you bring to the table is blah, blah, and more blah
Copying. Funny you should mention that.

But your self-projection makes any so-called facts hollow. When blind partisans insist that something is a fact, it usually isn't.

This is not the OP to talk about her. I am willing to talk about her on another OP. This is my OP and it is about Trump. Put up an OP about Harris and I will debate you there, but only if you prove to me that you are debating and not trying to sell a "bill of goods". That means, address this OP first and then we'll talk.
Nope. So you haven't criticized her.

Dismissed.

That means, address this OP first and then we'll talk.
No. Because you, a blind partisan, posting a video of blind partisans accusing Trump of a flip-flop.

Imagine how credible that seems to the people you're trying to convince. Not very.

Last edited:
Oh, yes it is. You forget what kind of board this is. You can't insist people focus on the person your criticism lands without bringing up another person who has done the same, if not more.
But first, you need to address the OP itself. Op's are considered topics of discussion and if you move away from that, you are moving away from the topic.

Let's be honest. You CAN'T address the OP and defend Trump, can you? You have no ammunition so you elect to shoot the messenger. Great Trump trait. He would be proud of you. Then again, do not expect that proudness to prevail as 85%mof the people that were loyal to him once, hate him now because loyalty for Trump works in one direction only...........his direction.

No. Because you, a blind partisan, posted a video of blind partisans accusing Trump of a flip-flop.

Imagine how credible that seems to the people you're trying to convince. Not very.
No one accused Trump of anything. He is on tape flip-flopping. His words.

Op's are considered topics of discussion and if you move away from that, you are moving away from the topic.
No. Because Kamala's flip flops are just as relevant to the thread as the flip flops you claim Trump makes.

You don't know how any of this works, do you?

Go read the forum rules about failing to address the OP. Also, notice how none of the mods are warning us or removing posts for not acceding to your demands.

No, my little fascist, we are well within the rules by introducing counterarguments to your original post.

Of course not, but we all have the choice of leaving
Ah, there you go trying to command me. I will stay in whatever thread I please. I will enter or exit of my own accord.

Victor Maduro would be extremely pleased with you and your attempts to suppress debate.

My friend, for the time being, you are in the wrong country for that kind of behavior.

As such, you won't address the OP, I won't address you. It's a fair exchange.
And what have you been doing for the past 90 minutes? Addressing me. Making demands. Hurling insults and accusations.

You would be better served leaving your own thread, now. You clearly have been blown out of the water.

Also, if you do refuse to address anyone who won't address what you want them to, then this thread becomes a leftist echo-chamber.

But that is what you want, isn't it? Everyone must agree, or you'll throw a tantrum and not speak to them anymore.

I'm laughing at you.

No. Because Kamala's flip flops are just as relevant to the thread as the flip flops you claim Trump makes.

You don't know how any of this works, do you?

Go read the forum rules about failing to address the OP. Also, notice how none of the mods are warning us or removing posts for not acceding to your demands.

No, my little fascist, we are well within the rules by introducing counterarguments to your thread.
By the way and FYI. One rule that I have in my life is not to keep talking to people that use insults or debasement as a tool. I have already put 13 people on ignore and I have no problem putting you on ignore as well.

I consider your statement about my being a fascist as being debasing given that you do not know me and criticizing Trump for flip-flopping and not kissing his ass, is no sign of me being a fascist.

So this is my first warning to you. After two, you go on ignore. Your choice

Forum List

Back