Flip-Flopping from one day to the other is a sure sign of a con artist that goes where the votes are and believes in nothing himself.

One rule that I have in my life is not to keep talking to people that use insults or debasement as a tool.
Once again, what have you been doing? You dehumanize and debase us for supporting Trump by insinuating we belong in a cult. You say we are Trump's ass-kissers. You debase our intellectual stances.

Not having it.

First and foremost, don't try to sound like the victim when you have been trying to victimize others this entire time.

I've heard this saying many times before:

"The hit dog always hollers first."

And boy, you've been hit a great deal.

consider your statement about my being a fascist as being debasing given that you do not know me and criticizing Trump for flip-flopping and not kissing his ass, is no sign of me being a fascist.
If the shoe fits. You won't listen to counterarguments, you demand that people address your post or face the devastating consequence of being ignored. You have no idea how little that impacts anyone here.

Only fascists want to suppress speech and debate. And that is what you are doing.

Go ahead and ignore me now. I have better things to do.

And what have you been doing for the past 90 minutes? Addressing me. Making demands. Hurling insults and accusations.

You would be better served leaving your own thread, now. You clearly have been blown out of the water.
I made a mistake. I thought that saying to you that I would not address your posts until you first addressed my OP was not a demand but a stipulation as far as my responding to your posts. I should simply have ignored your posts and for that, you have my apologies. One thing that I do disagree with you on is your accusation that I used insults. I need you to prove that I did do that. If I did, you will get another apology from me as I consider that insulting people is wrong unless they insulted first.

I guess we have now reached an impasse and that means we have nothing left to talk about, you and I.

I have already put 13 people on ignore and I have no problem putting you on ignore as well.
Then instead of wanting to listen to counterarguments, you want to silence them. You wish to live in your own little nice where everyone agrees with you. Heh. Go right ahead, until you have the great deal of this board ignored. After that, you may just want to delete your account. You'll find that not having any differing opinions to debate can be quite boring.

Bye, now.

Your threats mean nothing to me.

I won't be ignoring you, though. Because I enjoy obliterating your weak and feckless arguments.
Okay, good. That also means you mean nothing to me. That also means we have no reason to talk anymore. Good bye. You have now become a number. Number #14

I made a mistake. I thought that saying to you that I would not address your posts until you first addressed my OP was not a demand but a stipulation as far as my responding to your posts.
You made a colossal mistake, indeed. You encountered me and thought you could have your way. Nobody cares about how you run your life or how you approach others, it was only when you started issuing commands, threats, and insults that you found that nobody was going to cooperate. To your dismay, you didn't get your way. You were bodyslammed into the mat.

But in all fairness, you did admit a mistake. You'll find out that I'm easy to get along with until you start behaving as you just did.

Okay, good. That also means you mean nothing to me. That also means we have no reason to talk anymore. Good bye. You have now become a number. Number #14
Look at this guy bragging about his ignore list! I remember doing this once. I had 50 people on mine the first year I was here, and then I found out I couldn't engage properly with this board.

It's bemusing how people think the ignore function strikes fear in anyone here.

Trump, IVF, and

Flip-Flopping from one day to the other is a sure sign of a con artist that goes where the votes are and believes in nothing himself.​

Now, if I had been given the chance, I will say that it is a shift in position. It would be a flip flop if it weren't for his views on IVF. In very unique circumstances you can hold two positions at once. You can please both sides at once. But that is very unique.

As this election shows, neither of them are concerned with pleasing both sides.

Forum List

Back