Florida Dem. likens calling Vice President Kamala Harris a 'DEI hire' to using the n-word

Irrelevant. The claim was made that Trump supporters make everything about race and gender. I pointed out that Biden made his VP choice based on race and gender.
Good Choice by Biden ,she is burying your hate groups ass as we speak. Trump is over , done history , For the patriots in this country that isn't the end , this country and its democracy is only safe when MAGA is dead , I think that will be taken care of just like shitpants was taken care of. One thing we know is every patriot in this country are on our side, they hate Trump and MAGA as we do.

Love to watch these haters bigots and women haters destroying the future of their God and leader and the hate party that they belong to, This was all over When Harris a women and a black became the candidate , these pigs can't even hold themselves back wit their hate bigotry hatred of women. They literally already have destroyed Shitpants as a candidate , and they are close to destroying the MAGA Maggots with him.

LIAR.
The fucking illegals shouldn't even be here, so all their crimes are Biden/Harris' fault.
Look at the cohort committing those violent crimes, rape, murder, etc. Its not MAGA, dumbass.

View attachment 984365
The only thing I'm putting out here, is that you are full of shit and if I wanted to take 10 minutes Id prove it. What is important to have my friends know that it would take me 10 minutes to bury your stupid brain dead ass , as any of them can also if any one of them thinks you are worth the trouble. This is just a general . When comment are based on such stupidity it is hard to waste your time dealing with this coming from such a low value person and such total ignorance of the facts.

It’s like the Secret Service clowns who couldn’t even holster their weapon or cover the obvious rooftops.

Some former Navy Seals were passed over to make those DEI hires.
We do have to keep in mind that if Hitler was assassinated in the late 30's , the assassin would be a world hero , he/she would be sainted for his/her actions.

Has he been diagnosed with Alzheimers?
And as for Biden voters I think we are pretty happy with the man and woman we elected in 2020.
President Biden and Vice President Harris had a very steep climb pulling us out of the devastation that Trump's botched tenure left us in. The first two years of the Biden/Harris presidency we saw the crippling inflation convicted felon Trump's incompetence inflicted upon our economy that Biden/Harris wrongfully got blamed for but within the last year as Biden/Harris pilicies began to show returns we've seen prices stabilize and begin coming down in addition to record high jobs numbers.
In addition to this the Biden/Harris administration has worked hard to pass bipartisan legislation to secure our southern border but unfortunately congressional Republicans and convicted felon Trump have sabotaged these efforts at every turn forcing Biden to finally take measures through executive action which are already having drastic results in making our southern border the most secure it has been in a decade.
So yeah, no buyers remorse with the Biden/Harris ticket.
Old Joe is tired and ready to rest. He's done a lot.
Since we elected them both it's only right he'd pass the torch to Harris.
Well done.
LOve Biden one of the best Presidents in our history. Trump literally the worst president in history. A few months ago the piece of shit was the most hated man in the world , I'm so glad he is done. now all we have to do is kill MAGA. This country and it's democracy will never be safe as long as Trump or MAGA have any say in this country. Trump is done but MAGA has to die also.

Good Choice by Biden ,she is burying your hate groups ass as we speak. Trump is over , done history , For the patriots in this country that isn't the end , this country and its democracy is only safe when MAGA is dead , I think that will be taken care of just like shitpants was taken care of. One thing we know is every patriot in this country are on our side, they hate Trump and MAGA as we do.
A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
By the way idiot if you have nothing to contribute, why open your mouth proving you have nothing to contribute. In fact I'm tired of wasted bandwidth, if you won';t contribute Ill dump your ass.

Biden said he was going to pick a black women.

So she’s DEI.

Just like his Supreme Court selection.

DEI.

Kamala Harris is 100% a DEI hire. That’s not even debatable. I said all along Joe Biden would have done Kamala a huge favor if he never said his VP needed to be a black woman. He should have interviewed all candidates and then just picked her. Once he narrowed his search parameters by race and gender she immediately became a DEI hire.

Kamala Harris is 100% a DEI hire. That’s not even debatable. I said all along Joe Biden would have done Kamala a huge favor if he never said his VP needed to be a black woman. He should have interviewed all candidates and then just picked her. Once he narrowed his search parameters by race and gender she immediately became a DEI hire.

This might be one of the funniest posts I’ve ever read. Lol You Biden/Kamala supporters are seriously unhinged. Must be awful being so full of hate and misery.

I e got my popcorn ready for after the first debate when you Leftards give DEI hire Border Czar Harris the same response you morons gave to Joe after the debate.

OMG WHAT HAPPENED WHY IS SHE SUDDENLY SO STUPID? QUICK WE NEED TO REPLACE HER!!!

Trump is done at this point, but the patriots of this country have to realize that their job isn't done till MAGA is dead. Democracy and this country isn't safe while they even exist. Now Trump knows if he isn't elected it is jail time for this pig, so in his mind he has no choice other then ask his creepy followers to kill for him , and they definitely will. Point this out to every MAGA and simply ask if they will kill for him. No I wouldn't expect many of them to say yes but we all know many will. this is the type of response from them that you get to read between the lines to get a drift of the number that will kill for him. Remember this ,every patriot in this country is on your side and everyone of them hates Trump and MAGA and totally understand there has never been a politician closer to Hitler then Trump and a party closer to The Nazi's then MAGA. Protect your family your friends your country and its democracy. Don't be caught unprepared , I guaranty there are neighbors that will kill you for Trump.

I e got my popcorn ready for after the first debate when you Leftards give DEI hire Border Czar Harris the same response you morons gave to Joe after the debate.

OMG WHAT HAPPENED WHY IS SHE SUDDENLY SO STUPID? QUICK WE NEED TO REPLACE HER!!!
Its over ace, Trump is done, what are concerns now isn't even Trump it is the rest of your hate group that has to be disposed of.

Biden said he was going to pick a black women.

So she’s DEI.

Just like his Supreme Court selection.

DEI.

Spot on, of course.

The DEI hire phrase is the new N word, for this election cycle.

In 2008, it was "affirmative action hire".

It's not as of the white wing has changed, folks.

Trump is done at this point, but the patriots of this country have to realize that their job isn't done till MAGA is dead. Democracy and this country isn't safe while they even exist. Now Trump knows if he isn't elected it is jail time for this pig, so in his mind he has no choice other then ask his creepy followers to kill for him , and they definitely will. Point this out to every MAGA and simply ask if they will kill for him. No I wouldn't expect many of them to say yes but we all know many will. this is the type of response from them that you get to read between the lines to get a drift of the number that will kill for him. Remember this ,every patriot in this country is on your side and everyone of them hates Trump and MAGA and totally understand there has never been a politician closer to Hitler then Trump and a party closer to The Nazi's then MAGA. Protect your family your friends your country and its democracy. Don't be caught unprepared , I guaranty there are neighbors that will kill you for Trump.
My popcorn is not for the first debate, it’s for the aftermath watching you Leftards acting so shocked she’s a total moron.

Forum List

Back