For 3 1/2 years Kamala invites spies, terrorists, rapists, murderers etc into our country... Democrats make her their nominee!

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
It gets worse:

Allegedly-- if you can believe the polls (but who really does after 2016?) --this America-hating Commie (no, literally, she is a communist just like Walz) has something like 40% of Americans behind her.

I don't buy that, but let's assume for a moment it is/could be true.

40% of Americans appear to be retarded and morally vacuous.

Have you ever met an American who wants total strangers, un-vetted, entering the United States from every country in the world including Iran, Russia, China, etc.. taking over the unskilled job market, depleting our healthcare and other resources and worst of all, raping and murdering fellow Americans?

I hope you never meet an American who wants that.

But the Dim party wants that.

You have to ask yourself WHY?

:oops:

Last edited:
It gets worse:

Allegedly-- if you can believe the polls (but who really does after 2016?) --this America-hating Commie (no, literally, she is a communist just like Walz) has something like 40% of Americans behind her.

Have you ever met an American who wants total strangers, un-vetted, entering the United States from every country in the world including Iran, Russia, China, etc.. taking over the unskilled job market, depleting our healthcare and other resources and worst of all, raping and murdering fellow Americans?

She will lose by a lot.

It gets worse:

You guys don't even vet your own candidates. George Santos?

We need these workers. Make them legal, let them in so they start paying taxes.

So you're even against legal immigration. Most Republicans lie and say they are not.

We want to make them legal so ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS will stop paying them unfair wages and screwing the middle class. Make these immigrants legal immigrants.

1725392748602.png

I hope you're right. But not everyone watches the best "news" stations. And unfortunately, it is human nature to believe what alleged authorities say on TV.
I know....but she is behind nationally in accurate polls and has no chance to win enough electoral votes even with her sheeple helping.

She will lose by a lot.
So, do you have any idea why the Dims would want NO border... Yeh, I know about how they want future voters, but you'd think they would kind of .. well, u know.. prefer the law- abiding gate crashers to the ones who have criminal records..

It looks like they are just letting any old terrorist or other type of criminal in.

Well.. they likely are thinking "Why not? We elites are protested"

I know....but she is behind nationally in accurate polls and has no chance to win enough electoral votes even with her sheeple helping.
I heard she is ahead in some of the swing states.. can't recall which ones but I think it was MI (not surprisingly) and/or WI

She will lose by a lot.
How can you say that when he only beat Hillary in Michigan by 10,700 votes?

That was before Trump took away abortion rights from women

And Hillary was a very polarizing candidate. Kamala is going to get the women and blacks to vote for her that Hillary didn't.

And Hillary didn't campaign in the swing states. Kamala is.

Biden beat Trump in Michigan by 150,000 votes. You think Trump is going to win Michigan? HA!!!

You guys don't even vet your own candidates. George Santos?

We need these workers. Make them legal, let them in so they start paying taxes.

So you're even against legal immigration. Most Republicans lie and say they are not.

We want to make them legal so ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS will stop paying them unfair wages and screwing the middle class. Make these immigrants legal immigrants.

View attachment 1005854

says here.. "You are ignoring content from this.." [knucklehead? or whatever]

1725393088198.jpeg

Why do we need those workers?
1. We need to fund social security
2. We have 9 million unfilled jobs right now
3. Baby boomers are retiring at an alarming rate. It's why social security is going broke. Too many boomers taking out and not enough workers paying in.

And it's because Republicans since Reagan have ruined the middle class. No one wants to have kids. Too expensive. So let's let a bunch of ditch diggers in who are hungry for the American way. They're popping out kids like crazy.

1. We need to fund social security
2. We have 9 million unfilled jobs right now
3. Baby boomers are retiring at an alarming rate. It's why social security is going broke. Too many boomers taking out and not enough workers paying in.

And it's because Republicans since Reagan have ruined the middle class. No one wants to have kids. Too expensive. So let's let a bunch of ditch diggers in who are hungry for the American way. They're popping out kids like crazy.
They are a liability not an asset, when everything is penciled out.

Cut back on welfare and those 9 million jobs will be filled overnight.

I think in reality Trump wins both of those, the ho gets California Central(Illinois) and Virginia
I've had the same thought but you know what happened in 2020

Zuck says he won't censor things this time.. Maybe that means he has repented of his un-American and un-Christian behavior but maybe it just means he knows the Dims have another plan this time..

I know for a fact they are registering illegals to vote as we speak

I've had the same thought but you know what happened in 2020?

Zuck says he won't censor things this time.. Maybe that means he has repented of his un-American and un-Christian behavior but maybe it just means he knows the Dims have another plan this time..

I know for a fact they are registering illegals to vote as we speak
Well thats the reason so many were allowed to flood into the country with no concern for drug trafficking, murder, child trafficking, etc....to vote for the dimtards.
But it won't be enough this time.

The good news is that TX and probably other states are cleaning up their voter registration rolls.

I don't know why we have dropboxes at all.. but some states are surveilling them, at least

Well thats the reason so many were allowed to flood into the country with no concern for drug trafficking, murder, child trafficking, etc....to vote for the dimtards.
But it won't be enough this time.
Plus some states have taken precautions and I heard somewhere that there are attorneys and others watching the voting carefully and are willing to prosecute to the full extent of the law anyone who votes illegally.

about time

They are a liability not an asset, when everything is penciled out.

Cut back on welfare and those 9 million jobs will be filled overnight.
Nonsense. Many on welfare can't work, don't want to work and are not good workers.

Maybe in a perfect world I'd say "great idea" but you and I know many people who are not working right now don't want to.

And I doubt your tough love will work. But it's a nice thought. Nice try.

Forum List

Back