For all you who support cops

Take a look at this;

I like or dislike people on an individual basis; I have a long-standing distrust and dislike of institutions or organizations, based on my experiences with well..... all of them. Pournelle's Iron Law is a pretty good summation of why, IMO.

So I like some individual cops, but I don't like LE in general.

But if you do, I want you to realize that guys like the cops in the video above, are becoming the new normal in LE; all the decent ones are quitting. Guys like this lying pissant are what you are going to be supporting, and they are what you are going to be dealing with, when the Man turns his attention your way.

You really think guys like this are going to do right by you?

Ya'll think about it.

What's your point? there's incompetent cops the same way there's incompetent plumbers, incompetent stock brokers, incompetent hotel concierge staff, incompetent insurance salesmen.

I could find you 1 video on the internet within seconds of a cop perhaps saving someone's life going above and beyond and that will automatically cancel out that little video of yours that you're trying to use to make the exception to the rules, the rule.

Your analytical ability is sorely lacking.....an incompetent cop is much more serious than you portend as in they have the power of life and death over you or any other citizen.

Take a look at this;

I like or dislike people on an individual basis; I have a long-standing distrust and dislike of institutions or organizations, based on my experiences with well..... all of them. Pournelle's Iron Law is a pretty good summation of why, IMO.

But if you do, I want you to realize that guys like the cops in the video above, are becoming the new normal in LE; all the decent ones are quitting. Guys like this lying pissant are what you are going to be supporting, and they are what you are going to be dealing with, when the Man turns his attention your way.

Ya'll think about it.

I don't them, several bad experiences with them.

Likewise,,,,,the bottom line is simply this....there are good and bad cops....but bad cops are a hazard to the public.

Such bumbling fools as seen in this video have killed innocent people....more often white people...so it is not a racial thing as many claim.

Though in this case I suspect the cop might have a hatred of white folk.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

You can't honestly think that is a typical cop?

I think there's getting to be more of them like this out there.

When all is said and done ...even if the guy wins a big judgement for being falsely arrested....he really was gambling with his life....it has been said many times.....do not talk to police...other than yes sir and no sir.

Do not fight your battles on the street. Do that in court with your lawyer.

Otherwise you may wind up the victim of some psycho cop...it is not worth it...do not gamble with your life...take your ticket and keep your pie hole shut. Be you black, white or yellow.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

You can't honestly think that is a typical cop?

The truth of the matter is no one knows how many bad cops there are---- nor do many recognize the danger you are in......if you encounter a bad one.....thus treat any cop you come in contact with like he has a loaded weapon pointed directly at the middle of your forehead....only say yessir and no sir and thank you sir...if you value your life.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

What's your point? there's incompetent cops the same way there's incompetent plumbers, incompetent stock brokers, incompetent hotel concierge staff, incompetent insurance salesmen.

I could find you 1 video on the internet within seconds of a cop perhaps saving someone's life going above and beyond and that will automatically cancel out that little video of yours that you're trying to use to make the exception to the rules, the rule.

Lol, all those plumbers and stock brokers and the hotel concierge and insurance salesmen don't have the authority to arrest you for nothing. Do you have your head entrenched somewhere?

I think you're missing the point, intentionally.

You get bad cops that can't do their job the same way you get bad people in every profession.

The OP is a sweeping thing about hating LE in general due to them.

The problem isn't the law enforcement - it's bad officers.

"One bad apple spoils the bunch."

When the other cops, who know damn well what their coworkers are up to, don't stop it, then how are they any better?

You're asking the same basic question about why we have any crime in society.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

Cops have been turned into revenue agents.....The ones fighting actual crime are being run out of policing.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

Lol, all those plumbers and stock brokers and the hotel concierge and insurance salesmen don't have the authority to arrest you for nothing. Do you have your head entrenched somewhere?

You get bad cops that can't do their job the same way you get bad people in every profession.

When the other cops, who know damn well what their coworkers are up to, don't stop it, then how are they any better?

Right....but reality is they usually stick together....if one does not....he will catch hell for it from the other cops.

Another thing....cops are very good liars....they get lots of practice....I had often heard that and not thought too much about it...until I had a couple of them in Las Vegas lie about me in court....then it hit home just how tyrannical some of them can be and just how dangerous they are to the public in general more so I think to white people than to black people no matter all the fuss about it generated by blacks....it was a big mistake for blacks to try and make it a racial issue....as they alienated a lot of white support by doing that.

Luckily for me in Vegas I had a good lawyer and a decent judge who threw the case out of court and the 2 cops left in a very big rush like 2 mongrel dogs that had hot water thrown on them.

I was just driving down the street in Vegas....when I came on a scene of 2 cops that had a lady cab driver in handcuffs.....I knew her and she screamed for help as they were being very abusive having handcuffed her and thrown her to the ground....granted she had a temper and let them know what she thought of them...all over a ticket(very common).....anyhow thus I felt obligated to try and help her knowing full well the nature of las vegas cops(some of the worst in the country) I approached the cops....told them she was a friend of mine...and asked them for their names and badge numbers hoping to at least slow them down before they did real damage to my friend.

Their response was to handcuff me and charge me with obstructing a police officer.

The judge was a Lady judge and I think that was a big factor....she was more understanding of the plight my lady friend was in....described by my attorney as being a victim of 2 male cops who just wanted to dominate and humiliate a woman.

Not even to mention it was just a parking ticket....she was the 5th cab in 4 Cab stand at the Golden Nugget hotel downtown.

My attorney told the judge they could have just stuck the ticket under the windshield wiper and left....instead they dragged her out of the cab, handcuffed her and threw her down on the ground and were about to spray her with tear gas and she was a person with severe allergies...if they had sprayed her it would probably have killed her.

Yet...I am sympathetic to cops who are legitimately trying to do their job...and I really do not condone the behavior of my friend....she should have just kept her mouth shut....especially since most people in Vegas know how the cops are there.

Last edited:
Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

The problem with your thought process......
Plumbers,stock brokers,incompetent hotel workers and incompotent insurance salesman dont have the ability to arrest you under false pretenses thus denying you your cival rights.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

You're asking the same basic question about why we have any crime in society.

How do you mean?

I do tolerate a fair amount of law breaking but those are laws I disagree with; anything I think is actually wrong, mala in se, I put a stop to.

Doesn't everyone do that, for the most part?

In some notoriously corrupt cities like Chicago, Detroit and NYC, it's not a few bad apples, it's a rotten barrel.

Some here need to watch "The Seven Five" documentary.

You mean corrupt areas like Orange County California. Republican Orange County California where they discovered 100 cops had lied on evidence forms. Then they stopped the investigation.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

Yea but can a plumber, stock broker hotel concierge staff or insurance salesman put you in jail and take your gun illegally and get away with it like cops can?

No other profession has the responsibilities that being a cop does. Whenever a cop does something wrong someone either is killed, illegally arrested, or what have you. If a plumber sucks you still have a leak. Not quite the same. The fact that you excuse the behavior with "yeah but" arguments show you have nothing to defend the behavior with.

Because a stock broker costs you money or a plumber won't fix your leak doesn't excuse a cop arresting you because you call him a name

New Topics

Forum List

Back