For those of you that truly believe that this should happen.. “From the River to the Sea, Palestine Will Be Free” i.e. Jewish genocide,Anti-semites...

No, you didn't hit a nerve, I just get sick and tired of people invoking their imaginary sky pixie to rationalize their bad behavior.

the Zionists are the worst of the lot. Because after what Hitler did to them, they should really know better.

Hey, fuckwat, this is the mentality that Imperialists have used for decades. "Why don't you love us for invading your country?" Most white people have realized colonialism is wrong, and they don't try to rationalize it.

The Palestinians would have been far happier is the Zionists had just stayed in Europe where they belong.

Again, nothing stopping the Zionists from going back to Europe.

The one that is committing systematic genocide against the Palestinian people. Duh.
Why don't the people that rule the Palestinians i.e. Iran, etc. donate money to build an "iron dome"? Why don't they take care of their people like Israel does? Please refute this:

Gaza is plagued by poverty, but Hamas has no shortage of cash. Where does it come from?​

Hamas has an investment portfolio of real estate and other assets worth $500 million, say experts, and an annual military budget of as much as $350 million.
The unemployment rate in Gaza is 47% and more than 80% of its population lives in poverty, according to the United Nations.
Hamas, however, has funded an armed force of thousands equipped with rockets and drones and built a vast web of tunnels under Gaza. Estimates of its annual military budget range from $100 million to $350 million, according to Israeli and Palestinian sources.

Since coming to power in the Gaza Strip 17 years ago, Hamas has filled its coffers with hundreds of millions in international aid, overt and covert injections of cash from Iran and other ideological partners, as well as cryptocurrency, taxes, extortion and smuggling, according to current and former U.S. officials and regional experts.

Much of the money is public and legal, including large sums of financial aid from Qatar via the United Nations, an arrangement encouraged and approved by Israel. The Qatari aid covers the salaries of civil servants, buys fuel for the power grid and provides cash to needy families.
So why don't these "innocent, kindly leaders of Hamas not help their people survive?

Why don't the people that rule the Palestinians i.e. Iran, etc. donate money to build an "iron dome"? Why don't they take care of their people like Israel does? Please refute this:

Gaza is plagued by poverty, but Hamas has no shortage of cash. Where does it come from?​

Oh, do shut up.

The Zionist Entity only has an "Iron Dome" because the American Taxpayer pays for it.

We can't get roads repaired in my state, but we've got the fucking money to send to Israel to pay for a missile defense system so these fucks can pretend their magic sky pixie loves them the very best.

Gaza is plagued by poverty because Israel has been ratfucking it for the last 80 years.

Forum List

Back