Ford already has 20,000 reservations for new electric F-150 Lightning pickup

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Looks like there is some interest in this vehicle---When the worlds most popular truck, the F-150, goes electric--it's a sign--of course, a lot of Right wing types won't buy it..since they can't blow a bunch of obnoxious smoke...LOL!

The automaker revealed the vehicle at 9:30 p.m. ET Wednesday night during an elaborate presentation at the company's world headquarters in Dearborn, Mich. The company's shares jumped by about 3% in premarket training.
The reservations are being closely watched by the company as well as investors to gauge the interest of customers in EV pickups, which is an unproven segment that automakers are rushing to enter.
Ford is taking reservations for the vehicle on its website. A refundable $100 deposit is required.

Last edited:
Looks like there is some interest in this vehicle---When the worlds most popular truck, the F-150, goes electric--it's a sign--of course, a lot of Right wing types won't buy it..since they can't blow a bunch of obnoxious smoke...LOL!

The automaker revealed the vehicle at 9:30 p.m. ET Wednesday night during an elaborate presentation at the company's world headquarters in Dearborn, Mich. The company's shares jumped by about 3% in premarket training.
The reservations are being closely watched by the company as well as investors to gauge the interest of customers in EV pickups, which is an unproven segment that automakers are rushing to enter.
Ford is taking reservations for the vehicle on its website. A refundable $100 deposit is required.
Its endless comments like that causes people to not trust you. Deplorables are the driving force in truck sales in our nation. Progs are the foreign car buyers by a longshot. And Deplorables tried as they might kept getting screwed by those American made passenger automobile beauties over the years . And the dealers...oh the dealers. They put the nails on the coffin. it does not matter. They just do the same thing with the foreign companies.

I want one also..

The battery pack on that stupid truck weights almost a ton and without a load it can hardly go 200 miles on a charge so only an idiot would buy one.

Ford has no worries. All these stupid Democrats in charge of the big city shitholes, Communist states and the Federal government will buy fleets of them with taxpayer's money. It will be a terrible purchase but doing stupid purchases have never stopped Democrats has it?

Last edited:
I would buy one if they were reliable and durable. I love my 40 volt weed eater. However, most people would not be able to afford the truck though. IMO, it's insane that a vehicle costs more than the house you live in and won't even last 15 years. How much does a replacement battery cost? A motor? Transmission if it has one? How far can it go on one charge? Lol, simple minded folks never ask questions. They just do what they are told.

The nazis spew all this crap simply because it's part of the destroy the west agenda they've had going on for almost 100 years.

1621518323806.png

Last edited:

Haha, Just how far will that truck will be able to haul an RV, or full load on one charge?

I would buy one if they were reliable and durable. I love my 40 volt weed eater. However, most people would not be able to afford the truck though. IMO, it's insane that a vehicle costs more than the house you live in and won't even last 15 years. How much does a replacement battery cost? A motor? Transmission if it has one? How far can ot go on one charge? Lol, simple minded folks never ask questions. They just do what they are told.

The nazis spew all this crap simply because it's part of the destroy the west agenda they've had going on for almost 100 years.

View attachment 491531
The Nazis used ethanol blends.

The battery pack on that stupid truck weights almost a ton and without a load it can hardly go 200 miles on a charge so only an idiot would buy one.

Ford has no worries. All these stupid Democrats in charge of the big city shitholes, Communist states and the Federal government will buy fleets of them with taxpayer's money. It will be a terrible purchase but doing stupid purchases has never stopped Democrats has it?
I don't plan on doing anything with it but driving locally and not really using it for work anymore because I can't do the work anymore.

The electric truck will become standard and accepted by everyone in the near future until a new technology comes along and we have to hear some folks whine about that change.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I know that electric vehicles are a Moon Bat's wet dream but they will be just as big a disappointment as these stupid wind farms that never work or solar arrays which are always a waste of money.

I wonder how many of you stupid uneducated Moon Bats even know that batteries don't create energy? All they do is inefficiently store energy that was created elsewhere. Energy created by fossil fuels or nuclear for the most part.

These stupid battery packs are only good for about 500 recharging, which is about two years worth of use in a work truck.

Then you have this little thingy about the rare earths that are used to make the stupid batteries create an environmental disaster and the elements will be depleted long before we run out of fossil fuels.

I would buy one if they were reliable and durable. I love my 40 volt weed eater. However, most people would not be able to afford the truck though. IMO, it's insane that a vehicle costs more than the house you live in and won't even last 15 years. How much does a replacement battery cost? A motor? Transmission if it has one? How far can it go on one charge? Lol, simple minded folks never ask questions. They just do what they are told.

View attachment 491531

The people who buy these ask all kinds of questions and do all sorts of research.

The electric truck will become standard and accepted by everyone in the near future until a new technology comes along and we have to hear some folks whine about that change.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I know that electric vehicles are a Moon Bat's wet dream but they will be just as big a disappointment as these stupid wind farms that never work or solar arrays which are always a waste of money.

I wonder how many of you stupid uneducated Moon Bats even know that batteries don't create energy? All they do is inefficiently store energy that was created elsewhere. Energy created by fossil fuels or nuclear for the most part.

These stupid battery packs are only good for about 500 recharging, which is about two years worth of use in a work truck.

Then you have this little thingy about the rare earths that are used to make the stupid batteries create an environmental disaster and the elements will be depleted long before we run out of fossil fuels.
You might want to tell the golfing community in the fifty states that use gold carts powered by electricity.

Forum List

Back