Former CIA Agent About Trump

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
Glenn Carle, a former CIA agent, said the following, quoting the article:

He said: “Look, in my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself.

“He is about the juiciest intelligence target an intelligence office could imagine. He groans with vulnerabilities. He will only work with individuals or entities that agree with him and build him up, and he is a shockingly easy intelligence ‘target’ to manipulate.”

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/11/intelligence-agencies-cia-donald-trump-russia

Of course, it is more complicated and there are other reasons Trump wound up as Russia's candidate, including his investments there and prior experiences.

He may have some good points. I would also like to see his assessment of Clinton as a potential target as well. See, I always thought that all of the hacking and dirt that Russia and China had accumulated on her that she would be an easy target as well. In fact, in some corners it appeared she was beholden to China.

The one benefit to Trump being president is that he doesn't need the job to be successful. That is a very powerful asset, he is rich if he walked away tomorrow, unlike some who might wrongfully exploit government for personal wealth. Furthermore, there's little blackmail material that could sink him. He has had it all thrown at him already, what could Russia or China possibly leak that would bother him or affect his decisions? He might get angry and tweet back at them for leaking it, but he doesn't feel "threatened" in the traditional political sense.

He said: “Look, in my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself.

“He is about the juiciest intelligence target an intelligence office could imagine. He groans with vulnerabilities. He will only work with individuals or entities that agree with him and build him up, and he is a shockingly easy intelligence ‘target’ to manipulate.”

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/11/intelligence-agencies-cia-donald-trump-russia

Of course, it is more complicated and there are other reasons Trump wound up as Russia's candidate, including his investments there and prior experiences.
Obama voter....

This just in: An ex former CIA agent's brothers sisters cousins room mates postmans uncle says Trump bad for country.

I hope that he is lying, for some hidden agenda, because otherwise he sounds like an idiot.

They couldn't discredit Trump enough so they would win the election, so now they push this russian BS every moment. The thing is, they are to ignorant to see the only people being discredited are themselves.

Last edited:

Are you sure he was not talking about Obama?

Are you sure he was not talking about Obama?
Even if he was, they will never admit that. Obama is their hero.

Forum List

Back