Former French Prime Minister François Fillon is a traitor, becomes member of putin´s crime cartel ozero , a new boss of Moscow oil group, Zaroubejne

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Former French Prime Minister François Fillon is a traitor, becomes member of putin´s crime cartel ozero , a new boss of Moscow oil group, Zaroubejneft

some say that western European countries have a low level of corruption ....i say , lock him up !!!

So what? Former German chancellor Schroeder, former Austrian foreign minister (I forgot her name), former the US special representative Kurt Walker (though, he works for an American firm lobbying some Rusian intetests). To name a few. Now these French guy.

Who will deny some extra dollars with several nulls behind the number?

So what? Former German chancellor Schroeder, former Austrian foreign minister (I forgot her name), former the US special representative Kurt Walker (though, he works for an American firm lobbying some Rusian intetests). To name a few. Now these French guy.

"Schroeder, former Austrian foreign minister" thugs, he is a convicted thief , a typical moscow´s poodle , try with googe

"Schroeder, former Austrian foreign minister" thugs, he is a convicted thief , a typical moscow´s poodle , try with googe
What should I try with Google and what for? These guys make good money out of their business and they couldn't care less about your or my opinion.

Former French Prime Minister François Fillon is a traitor, becomes member of putin´s crime cartel ozero , a new boss of Moscow oil group, Zaroubejneft

some say that western European countries have a low level of corruption ....i say , lock him up !!!

Tell us better about Jazenjuk, Porosenko and Co who leaved 'Ukraine' with stolen billions.

Forum List

Back