Former President Trump calls the 'enemy from within' more dangerous than any foreign entity

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
very dangerous development . I hope it’s just campaign rhetoric. or ?

GaAvym5XUAAiP3I

GVNPhvjXQAA1F4H.jpg

very dangerous development . I hope it’s just campaign rhetoric. or ?

GaAvym5XUAAiP3I

View attachment 1026983

The fact that these words are uttered by one of the 2 only viable candidates for the presidency of the United States, and are met by shrugs and disinterest by the voters is a terrible indictment of the understanding of what it historically means to be American.

This is literally saying that "for the people, by the people", is understood to mean by a sizable part of the electorate. "Unless I don't like a particular person, in which case his right are forfeit."

Keep in mind the amount of bullshit visited on Trump WHILE HE WAS STILL PRESIDENT. The Justice Department was totally in on the suppression of the Hunter Biden story, which was truly a blockbuster.

The Deep State is the enemy of the people. People used to go to work for the Feds because they were mediocre (bottom of their graduating class), wanted a job with little work and no real responsibility, and wanted to retire early. This is no longer the case. They go to work for the Feds because they want to be part of the Shadow Leftist government. When an R is in power, they either refuse direction or slow-walk it until the sorry fukker is out of office.

Look for Elon Musk to head a commission on government efficacy during Trump's final term.

When we see Hillary Clinton and so many in the media DEMANDING CENSORSHIP, I see where he is correct.

He is not a communist. Kamala is. It is really that simple.

Keep in mind the amount of bullshit visited on Trump WHILE HE WAS STILL PRESIDENT. The Justice Department was totally in on the suppression of the Hunter Biden story, which was truly a blockbuster.

The Deep State is the enemy of the people. People used to go to work for the Feds because they were mediocre (bottom of their graduating class), wanted a job with little work and no real responsibility, and wanted to retire early. This is no longer the case. They go to work for the Feds because they want to be part of the Shadow Leftist government. When an R is in power, they either refuse direction or slow-walk it until the sorry fukker is out of office.

Look for Elon Musk to head a commission on government efficacy during Trump's final term.
So the DOJ UNDER TRUMP, was somehow conspiring to suppress a story implicating a person who WASN'T an elected official. And therefore Trump has THE RIGHT to use the military against his political opponents.

Do you realize the convoluted and downright un-American logic displayed here?

No, our current govt is a threat. Orange man just talks. The shadow govt doesn't.
I'm pretty sure that forging electoral votes, disenfranchising voters of entire states, and pressuring your VP to accept them as real, is not all talk. Those are deliberate and malignant actions. I'm pretty sure that arguing for total immunity from criminal actions when you're president is not "all talk", these are deliberate actions. Actions that now have been sanctioned by the Supreme Court as if not exactly legal, at least not actionable .

So now you want to pretend to know that he won't do what he says he'll do, when he specifically asked the Supreme Court to be allowed to do it. I'm not that confident. And in my book I have much more reason for my concern than you have for yours.

Trump is 100% right. The Deep State Marxist leadership that controls the Democrat party is the real threat to take this country down intentionally.
1. Biden & Harris' open borders let 12,000,000 illegals into the US, including 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, many thousands of criminals and gangs, and hundreds of terrorists, including ISIS creating a National Security disaster. When these "5th Column" enemies of the US attack us there will need to be serious law enforcement as Trump mentions.

2. Would the Left support or oppose those 5th Column attacks on the US? Groups like Antifa and the Hamas wing of the DNC would probably join in on the wrong side.

I'm pretty sure that forging electoral votes, disenfranchising voters of entire states, and pressuring your VP to accept them as real, is not all talk. Those are deliberate and malignant actions. I'm pretty sure that arguing for total immunity from criminal actions when you're president is not "all talk", these are deliberate actions. Actions that now have been sanctioned by the Supreme Court as if not exactly legal, at least not actionable .

So now you want to pretend to know that he won't do what he says he'll do, when he specifically asked the Supreme Court to be allowed to do it. I'm not that confident. And in my book I have much more reason for my concern than you have for yours.

Yeah, right, just more liberal whacked out talking points. No thanks. I'm a bit more concerned about the tens of millions of illegals flooding in along with endless wars and a 35 trillion dollar debt. Yeah, our current govt is a threat to this country.

Yeah, right, just more liberal whacked out talking points. No thanks. I'm a bit more concerned about the tens of millions of illegals flooding in along with endless wars and a 35 trillion dollar debt. Yeah, our current govt is a threat to this country.
What talking points? I can back every single iota of what I just said. People have already plead guilty to some of the things I alluded to.

So are you saying Putin isn't the most dangerous enemy of the Russian people?
i say : 'Decolonization of Moscow🇷🇺 empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and #Brodsky to #Navalny and Dugin.

8111daf90530f3f3d9d9b4ea839ce55b.jpg

Former President Trump calls the 'enemy from within' more dangerous than any foreign entity​

And? Democrats are public enemy #1

Democrats have KILLED close to 1 million Americans with their invasion of 15M unvetted illegals. Well some Americans were only RAPED or beaten half to death. Why is the Dem leadership walking around free? Why isn't the Dem leadership in a cage in Gitmo?

Forum List

Back