Former RNC Chairman tees off on Sellouts and Uncle Toms

He had an independent thought when he told Limbaugh to STFU. And he is definetyl a more independent thinker than Carson, Donalds, Scott and oter black Republicans.

At last check, he led the Repubican party to a record victory. And your party hasn't won much since.
I still do not understand why he would be against America First. He is a globalist tool and has no interest for African American interests due to it or they are secondary.

Did yours?
No, I don't need "men of the cloth" to tell me that the President is a demon. Did those same church elders tell you lie about your education on USMB too? Would those same church elders be proud of the person you are and how you represent their community of believers by the way you present yourself here? Probably not.

Also, how can you be supportive of the Democrats and then in your other forum you're against the LGBTQ community? You're a two faced keyboard warrior with no credibility.

Michael Steele speaks about the modern Republican Party. He also addresses modern racism in America.

IQ2 I remember back in 2005 when yoj and your demklan friends threw Oreos at Michael Steele.

Now you pretend to be black on the internet

Forum List

Back