Former Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) Endorses Harris

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Flake was a staunch conservative in the House of Representatives and the Senate. Trump's campaign pledges of 200% tariffs and a 10% cap on credit card interest rates is to the left of Obama, who MAGA followers refer to as a Communist. Trump tried to steal the 2020 election and keep himself in power. The blinders are coming off.

“I think Republicans believe in the rule of law in particular, and it's difficult to support a candidate who, having lost an election, tries to use the powers of the presidency to overturn that election,” said Flake on ABC. “I know a lot of conservative Republicans feel the way I do.”

Flake was a staunch conservative in the House of Representatives and the Senate. Trump's campaign pledges of 200% tariffs and a 10% cap on credit card interest rates is to the left of Obama, who MAGA followers refer to as a Communist. Trump tried to steal the 2020 election and keep himself in power. The blinders are coming off.

“I think Republicans believe in the rule of law in particular, and it's difficult to support a candidate who, having lost an election, tries to use the powers of the presidency to overturn that election,” said Flake on ABC. “I know a lot of conservative Republicans feel the way I do.”

Flake was one of the first poke holes in Trump's ability to govern and he was correct about the unfit part.

LOL Flake?

Tell us, how does a conservative vote for abortion-on-demand, LGBTQ “rights”, and more dumb wars?

LOL Do you think it's a coincidence is that all you can get are "former" Republicans to support your Vapid Twit?

Don't worry Prog. He was replaced somewhere in the Congress with someone just like him and when needed other showed up for the Prog dominated votes.

Trump has a Presidential record better than most recent ones. Fact.
You're delusional.
By far the worst president in US history.
Even Reagan, who Trump usurped as the most corrupt president in US history, didn't do this.........

1727630578910.png

Kammie has done nothing except aid and abet crime
That would be your dear leader.

Charted: Trump world allies sentenced to prison

1727629996279.png
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy
Jul 2, 2024 — Sentenced to prison: · Steve Bannon · Peter Navarro · Michael Cohen · Paul Manafort · George Papadopoulos · Roger Stone · Rick Gates.

Forum List

Back